K.Diddy...why is he overshadowed by Vinny?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Now, both of these posters are semi-OTF Celebrities but why is it that K.Diddy is constantly overshadowed by Vinny Valentine...KD might do something but then VV does something which tops it off...Will KD always be in VV's shadow?

Death_Stalker13
ermmm why r there so many threads abt them? confused

Grand_Moff_Gav
To rub salt into KDiddy's wounds! evil face

Valharu
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Now, both of these posters are semi-OTF Celebrities but why is it that K.Diddy is constantly overshadowed by Vinny Valentine...KD might do something but then VV does something which tops it off...Will KD always be in VV's shadow?
Vinny wins all in KMC. Leave the real stuff to Diddy.Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
To rub salt into KDiddy's wounds! evil face
laughing

bigbran
Now, both of these posters are semi-OTF Celebrities but why is it that K.Diddy is constantly overshadowed by Vinny Valentine...KD might do something but then VV does something which tops it off...Will KD always be in VV's shadow? K. Diddy would be like Andy dick. And Andy Dick is very questionable of his sexuality. Very!!!

And Vinny would be like Brad Pit.

Brad Pit will always be a bigger star, than Andy dick.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I agree...

Imaginary

Simple.

K Diddy's a bigger idiot than Vinny.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by bigbran
K. Diddy would be like Andy dick. And Andy Dick is very questionable of his sexuality. Very!!!

I gotta say, I like them both, and if I had to chose sides, I'd probably chew on the end of a shotgun, I just wouldn't be able to take it. I know, it's so un-hippy of me. sad

And if you ever saw my award winning animation, Once Upon A Time In The Neverever Lands, you'd notice that Vinny and Diddy actually got along quite well. And, as everyone knows, my animations are more realistic than the truth itself. smile

Valharu
K. Diddy would be like Andy dick. And Andy Dick is very questionable of his sexuality. Very!!!

Brad Pit will always be a bigger star, than Andy dick. Who's the bigger star at KMC? It should be who drinks the most and gets the most girls. But then again its KMC your fascinated in. wink

Vinny Valentine

Why's Everyone think I'm Brad pitt? laughing out loud It's wicked.

Originally posted by Imaginary
Simple.

K Diddy's a bigger idiot than Vinny.

I'm not an idiot euro

Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I gotta say, I like them both, and if I had to chose sides, I'd probably chew on the end of a shotgun, I just wouldn't be able to take it. I know, it's so un-hippy of me. sad

And if you ever saw my award winning animation, Once Upon A Time In The Neverever Lands, you'd notice that Vinny and Diddy actually got along quite well. And, as everyone knows, my animations are more realistic than the truth itself. smile

I love you too, and I can't wait to see your next animation.

Originally posted by Valharu
Who's the bigger star at KMC? It should be who drinks the most and gets the most girls. But then again its KMC your fascinated in. wink

Girls? These girls you speak of, How sure are you its not guys, with girl pictures? Anyone interested in K.Diddy must be a guy.

srug

Grand_Moff_Gav
Who's the bigger star at KMC? It should be who drinks the most and gets the most girls. But then again its KMC your fascinated in. wink
I don't think K.Diddy does get alot of girls, he goes on about it too much, what is he compensating for...

bigbran
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Why's Everyone think I'm Brad pitt? laughing out loud It's wicked.

I'm not an idiot euro

I love you too, and I can't wait to see your next animation.

Girls? These girls you speak of, How sure are you its not guys, with girl pictures? Anyone interested in K.Diddy must be a guy.

srug His hand doesn't count.

Grand_Moff_Gav
His hand doesn't count.
laughing out loud

Vinny Valentine
His hand doesn't count. Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
laughing out loud

Valharu
I don't think K.Diddy does get alot of girls, he goes on about it too much, what is he compensating for... It's aussie humour mate, so dont worry about it. laughing out loud And bigbran, his girlfriends name is Kelly. I'm sure you would meet her, if Diddy gave you the time of day. beer

bigbran
It's aussie humour mate, so dont worry about it. laughing out loud And bigbran, his girlfriends name is Kelly. I'm sure you would meet her, if Diddy gave you the time of day. beer Now, why the hell would anyone name there hand "Kelly"?

Lucid Shogun
Does it matter? You people do remember that this is just a forum, right?

right?

Grand_Moff_Gav
It's aussie humour mate, so dont worry about it. laughing out loud And bigbran, his girlfriends name is Kelly. I'm sure you would meet her, if Diddy gave you the time of day. beer

A Australians...that explains a lot...convicts...

Leo.M
Now, why the hell would anyone name there hand "Kelly"?

Don't be such a dumb ass child roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's gf is very hot droolio

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Lucid Shogun
Does it matter? You people do remember that this is just a forum, right?

right?

Not just any form . . . it's Killer Movies Dot Com Community Forums. wink Peace and love, Hiker. smile

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Leo.M

She probabally is,

Leo.M
She probabally is,

She is man wink

Roulette
A Australians...that explains a lot...convicts...

I think I'm offendedsad

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Roulette
I'm offendedsad

Its Okay, I love you.

Valharu
A Australians...that explains a lot...convicts... Your...retorts....are....both clever and.....subtle. Now I'll have a Fosters, cause thats what we aussie's drink...........hystericle

Grand_Moff_Gav
Your...retorts....are....both clever and.....subtle. Now I'll have a Fosters, cause thats what we aussie's drink...........hystericle
laughing out loud I like you more and more....

Roulette
Its Okay, I love you.

laughing out loud thanks Vinnyhug

Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud thanks Vinnyhug
hug

Grand_Moff_Gav
hug

Whenever I a, in a thread with you and a woman something like this happens...

Roulette
hug

Yay! Hugs!^-^

Vinny Valentine
Whenever I a, in a thread with you and a woman something like this happens...

Oh Really shifty

Grand_Moff_Gav
Oh Really shifty

Yeah! I'm begging to feel left out!

Vinny Valentine
Let the Loving Commence.

Roulette
laughing out loud how sweet^-^

Valharu
laughing out loud I like you more and more.... That's a mistake, or you hide your sarcasm well. laughing

Grand_Moff_Gav
That's a mistake, or you hide your sarcasm well. laughing

No, lets be honest, you've never come across as that bad!

Valharu
No, lets be honest, you've never come across as that bad! I can't wait to hear the reply's to that.............hysterical

Grand_Moff_Gav
I can't wait to hear the reply's to that.............hysterical

Well, to me anyway, but then, I don't really know what you cats are like do I? lol, anyway, off to Edinburgh, good day!

-Tired Hiker-
Well, to me anyway, but then, I don't really know what you cats are like do I? lol, anyway, off to Edinburgh, good day!

Have fun buying that duffle coat!

What the hell's duffle coat? confused p n' l, hiker.

Roulette
What the hell's duffle coat? confused

I was thinkin' the same thing sweatdrop

Lumanix
Internet celebrity? wtf

Roulette
Originally posted by Lumanix
Internet celebrity? wtf

*does a double take* you changed your name again?laughing out loud

Valharu
Originally posted by Lumanix
Internet celebrity? wtf Thank you nocoronas. Well said. thumb up

-Tired Hiker-
*does a double take* you changed your name again?laughing out loud

As soon as he changes his avi to something else, then I will get really confused. P n' L, hiker. smile

Roulette
As soon as he changes his avi to something else, then I will get really confused. P n' L, hiker. smile

Indeedles!^-^ we'll all be completely stuffed if he does.

Vinny Valentine
I'll make a bet.

If he changes his Name Again, Roulette has to Webcam for me.

eek!

Roulette
I'll make a bet.

If he changes his Name Again, Roulette has to Webcam for me.

eek!

laughing out loud I should be secure in this betclown

RogerRamjet

don't give a shit..really...

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
don't give a shit..really...

Yeah...but no one really likes you so...

RogerRamjet
Yeah...but no one really likes you so...

i'm sorry... who the f.uck were you again? confused

Valharu
Excellent. beer

lord xyz
Now, both of these posters are semi-OTF Celebrities but why is it that K.Diddy is constantly overshadowed by Vinny Valentine...KD might do something but then VV does something which tops it off...Will KD always be in VV's shadow? Don't tell anyone, but Mist and Bloigen thought it was a good idea to put pre-pubescents into the spotlight of the OTF, so Vinny and Diddy could feel apreciated.

Slay
Originally posted by lord xyz
Don't tell anyone, but Mist and Bloigen thought it was a good idea to put pre-pubescents into the spotlight of the OTF, so Vinny and Diddy could feel apreciated.
Says lordxyz,out of all people.

Excuse me,I need to lol.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Slay

Excuse me,I need to lol. Well who do you think said it? Spooony?

Valharu
Originally posted by Slay

Excuse me,I need to lol. YEAH.........WHAT SLAY SAID!!! lolololololololOLOlOLoloLOlOLOLOlololoLOLOLOLOLOLO
lolOLOlOLoLOlO

lord xyz
ogm teh l0lz0rz r bak!!!!!!11111111111 no expression

Valharu
Originally posted by lord xyz
ogm teh l0lz0rz r bak!!!!!!11111111111 no expression Good one zxy. Maybe I'll take notice of one of your posts again in another 5 months. beer

TheKingofKINGS!
Why is Vinny more popular than K. Diddy?

WEll the answer is simple. It is...The Wrecking Crew.

K. Diddy started a group to hijack threads, and bring down KMC as a whole.

Vinny attempts to contribute to the forums, making KMC a better place.

Sure, they were (so I've heard) huge idiots back in their n00b days. And While K. Diddy has matured, he's still a little bit of an idiot. But hey, THe wrecking crew ****ed K. Diddy over.

~Da Rev~
Now, both of these posters are semi-OTF Celebrities but why is it that K.Diddy is constantly overshadowed by Vinny Valentine...KD might do something but then VV does something which tops it off...Will KD always be in VV's shadow? Vinny Valentine > K. Diddle.

DarkC
Yes.

Leo.M
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Why is Vinny more popular than K. Diddy?

WEll the answer is simple. It is...The Wrecking Crew.

K. Diddy started a group to hijack threads, and bring down KMC as a whole.

Vinny attempts to contribute to the forums, making KMC a better place.

Sure, they were (so I've heard) huge idiots back in their n00b days. And While K. Diddy has matured, he's still a little bit of an idiot. But hey, THe wrecking crew ****ed K. Diddy over.

Bring down KMC? laughing I'm sorry but your sadly mistaken, we just posted in threads for laughs.

True, Vinny does do that. happy

Again you are mistaken, the Wrecking Crew did NOT f.uck K.Diddy over.

Listen, all you know about us, are little rumors. The Wrecking Crew was started before you even joined, So you don't know SHIT about us. And I can safely say that b/c in the absents of K.Diddy, I am left in charge.

Next time you wanna talk SHIT about the Crew, get your f.ucking facts straight or keep your mouth shut. wink

DanZeke25

This. Post. Is. Useless. Without. PICS!

Leo.M
Originally posted by DanZeke25
This. Post. Is. Useless. Without. PICS!

laughing IF she was MY gf, I would show her off to you guys. droolio but she's not, so I don't have pics. Maybe I can ask for some later on MSN. wink

DanZeke25
laughing IF she was MY gf, I would show her off to you guys. droolio but she's not, so I don't have pics. Maybe I can ask for some later on MSN. wink

When I get pics, she better be hot, or I will kill you with a shoelace.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by DanZeke25
When I get pics, she better be hot, or I will kill you with a shoelace.

I did that to my grandmother once...

bigbran
It's aussie humour mate, so dont worry about it. laughing out loud And bigbran, his girlfriends name is Kelly. I'm sure you would meet her, if Diddy gave you the time of day. beer Kelly?
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7346/maingraphic1ev2.jpg

badabing
Kelly?
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7346/maingraphic1ev2.jpg
OMG!!!!!!!! eek! laughing hysterical

Vinny Valentine
I feel sexy.

But I have an Evil Shadow disgust

K.Diddy
Now, both of these posters are semi-OTF Celebrities

laughing out loud A celebitie? I'm flattered

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.