DayWatch Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
http://www.creature-corner.com/?type=news&id=1587

WATCH DAY CLIP
by Alex Riviello

Source:

08.15.2006 -

Now here's a film I'm looking forward to- the next installment of the Night Watch trilogy- Day Watch.

Now, Fox Searchlight distributed Night Watch, but since the new Fox Atomic division has appeared it's grabbed up all of our favorite genre films....including the Watch sequels. Check their site for a clip from the movie (click the picture of the car driving on the building)- it's actually two, two, two clips in one. All about the destruction.

Day Watch is set to release sometime in 2007.

On a side note, how many of you out there have picked up the book? A friend of mine has it and says it's excellent- I have to grab it from him when he's done. The Day Watch and Dusk Watch books are coming out soon also (as we reported here) and can't wait to see how this story turns out.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Yeah, it looks good. I posted a link to those trailers a while back in the Night Watch thread in the foreign cinema section. I win.

MildPossession
It's out on Russian dvd with English subtitles already for those who can play them.

Wolfie
I can't wait for this. I loved Night Watch.

pr1983
I have to say Nightwatch wasnt what i was expecting... a big part of me wants to like it but i just cant seem to be enthusiastic about it... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.