The latest terrorist bombs :Heathrow, Dortmund, Koblenz. Hoaxes??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
There have been a number of Terrorist plots unraveled lately, in London Heathrow airport is the big news one, then there were two subway case Bombs in the German towns of Dortmund & Koblenz.

Were these actual terrorist attacks, or just some hoax to press the "FEAR" button on the populations?

After all its odd that non of these were (gladly) unsucessfull.

It can´t be difficult to put a case bomb in a subway or any station, walk out and blow them up.

Darth Kreiger
No, they have pretty good security in these places, smuggling on a bomb is pretty tough, it takes months of planning, this is all real

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Bicnarok
After all its odd that non of these were (gladly) unsucessfull.

Does it make you feel any better that the terrorists did succeed in London, Spain and NYC? If you wait long enough I'm sure you'll see more successful attacks.

Originally posted by Bicnarok
It can´t be difficult to put a case bomb in a subway or any station, walk out and blow them up.

Are you serious?

Deano
its easy for the powers that be, yes. if they want somethin to happen,it will happen.

is it easy for ordinary people? no.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Are you serious?

I was in the Military and can easily build a crude bomb in an hour, put it in case under a seat in a tram or busy Underground and walk off, at peak times. no one would notice the small case because it is too busy, and they would probably think it belongs to the person stood next to it.

And if these terrorists are being specially trained to do such insane things, then I cannot see how they could fail unless they are totally stupid or have a conscience attack.

Its all "scare and conquer " tactics imo

quickshot
i believe there hoaxes as evidence clashes, the goverment claims that they were using a liquid explosive(most of which are severelly unstable) which suggest severe planning and resources as a safe liquid explosive requires lots of chemicals.

But the goverment also says they were british raised and lived in a small town you think like their fathers would notice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.