Abraxas vs the Phoenix force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking
Who wins?

Basti0n
Abraxas was defeated by the FF and Galactus.

Phoenix at her weakest stage made Galactus bow to her.

He had to use the ultimate nullifier to "try" to destroy a universe, she can do it simply cause she feels its a good idea.

sexyking
He was defeated with the UN and in this battle there is no UN.

General Kon-El
Phoenix is overrated. Especially in that "she can do it simply cause she feels its a good idea." statement. I say Abraxas wins 7/10

Basti0n
yes you hate the phoenix, LOL get over that, he was beaten by people that the phoenix would kill with a wave of her hand,

General Kon-El
Where's the scan of that?

Basti0n
Read the following issues:

X-men Forever 1-6
New X-men 154
Excalibur 61-64

not everyone owns a scanner, try actually reading the comics.

Superherovandal
actually he was beaten by the UN not by the FF's and Galactus' raw power.

Thanos_THOTU
Here, Phoenix would slaugther...

superbatman86
Yeah Abraxus 10/10.Last time I checked Pheonix's mere presence didn't start collapsing the multi-verse.

Basti0n
Read those issues, she can do it on a whim. Get over hating phoenix already.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Basti0n

He had to use the ultimate nullifier to "try" to destroy a universe, she can do it simply cause she feels its a good idea. the phoenix was in one of her strongest incarnations when she beat galactus, and galactus wasnt at full power either

Basti0n
no she wasnt she was in the Green costume, her weakest form, Dark phoenix is second and white crown is her most powerfull form.

galan7777777
no she wasnt she was in the Green costume, her weakest form, Dark phoenix is second and white crown is her most powerfull form. im sory ure right, for some reason i was thinking that white crown was the version that fought galactus, but it wasnt........ even so, galactus was far from full power

Basti0n
yes he was, he was feeding at the time, his power was fairly replenished.

Get over hating phoenix already.

galan7777777
yes he was, he was feeding at the time, his power was fairly replenished.

Get over hating phoenix already. im not hating the phoenix, but as u said galactus was in the "process" of feeding at the time, and his power was "fairly" replinshed...... he simply wasnt at full power

Basti0n
oh I think 90% of people on this fourm have allot of hate for phoenix.

And there was nothing at all he could do to hurt her. Even if he was in the process of feeding, it wasnt a fight as much as her whipping him around for awhile. he tried to use all the energy he had to shoot her and it did less then nothing to her.

General Kon-El

He had to use the ultimate nullifier to "try" to destroy a universe, she can do it simply cause she feels its a good idea. Abraxas defeated Galactus too...

Big Sexy
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Abraxas defeated Galactus too... Actually he defeated several.

Basti0n
no actualy Galactus and the FF defeated him.

Get off your lazy and most likely fat ass and read a comic relevant to the topic at hand, asll your giving is your unfounded opinion you developed using second hand info you got off of webpages.

Basti0n
I don't know why everyone on this fourm has such a bug up their ass about the Phoenix. marvel decided to make her more powerfull. It's their character, get over it.

Its just a fictional character out of a comic book, stop obessesing over it and trying to argue that every character in comicdom can beat it (it's this kind of obsession that makes people see us as geeks and fanboys)

Phoenix is a very hard character to argue. due to the fact that marvel hasnt been very clear on the extent of her powers.

Why not pick characters that are better defined and less powered? Its easier that way to determine who would win.

And one other thing as a side note, stop asking people to put up scans for you:

1) Not everyone has a scanner.
2) Get off your lazy most likely fat ass and read the issues themselves, if you have to ask for a scan then you obviously know nothing abotu the subject matter at hand.

also stop using internet webpages are your primary source material, READ THE COMICS!!

General Kon-El

Get off your lazy and most likely fat ass and read a comic relevant to the topic at hand, asll your giving is your unfounded opinion you developed using second hand info you got off of webpages. I did. Look at the comic where Abraxas took out SEVERAL Galactuses. PHoenix made him bow. Abraxas took many out. And by many, i mean 6 or 7.

General Kon-El
aww..too bad you don't have a scanner, basti0n, u would have made an excellent phoenix respect thread, im sure smile

Ultraman Baltan
Abraxis wins. The guy's a living apocalypse. Pheonix is just powerful.

thedude1948
This is a spite thread, Abraxas eats the Phoenix.

Basti0n

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by General Kon-El
I did. Look at the comic where Abraxas took out SEVERAL Galactuses. PHoenix made him bow. Abraxas took many out. And by many, i mean 6 or 7.

I have to agree here. Isn't Abraxis a muli-versal eternity (more or less)

Also, Basti0n you are the only person with a bug up their butt. You are taking this personally and should not be such a jerk. Peole here are expressing opinions and you are treating them like junk.

And, you are wrong about FF and G beating him. In reality it was the UN that stopped him after he killed several Gs, the SS and a ton of other characters.

PF is powerful, but Abraxis ranks above Eternity and I think beats out PF.

Stupid Rookie

Get off your lazy and most likely fat ass and read a comic relevant to the topic at hand, asll your giving is your unfounded opinion you developed using second hand info you got off of webpages.

In case you were wondering this is the specific post I was talking about.

I realize I am a "Junior Member" on this forum, but I don't think this is any way to treak people.

Ultraman Baltan
I don't know why everyone on this fourm has such a bug up their ass about the Phoenix. marvel decided to make her more powerfull. It's their character, get over it.

Its just a fictional character out of a comic book, stop obessesing over it and trying to argue that every character in comicdom can beat it (it's this kind of obsession that makes people see us as geeks and fanboys)

Phoenix is a very hard character to argue. due to the fact that marvel hasnt been very clear on the extent of her powers.

Why not pick characters that are better defined and less powered? Its easier that way to determine who would win.

2) Get off your lazy most likely fat ass and read the issues themselves, if you have to ask for a scan then you obviously know nothing abotu the subject matter at hand.

also stop using internet webpages are your primary source material, READ THE COMICS!!

Kid, stop it. Like NOW. You're worse than anyone talking about this. At least they're not trying to give everyone else useless advice that's in the form of a spite letter. Honestly, this is getting annoying.

Basti0n

Stupid Rookie
BastiOn, what is your problem?

I wish someone could ban you for acting like this.

Priest
is the phoenix multiversal?
if not she looses.

Basti0n

Stupid Rookie
You have yet to explain why you feel the need to take up entire pages with spaces?

Stupid Rookie
Or why you felt the need to re-post something from a closed thread you started?

Basti0n

sexyking
You have to read closer

Could you please stop taking all that space for pointless posts, this isn't me having a go at you. You obviously believe Phoenix would be the victor why don't you elaborate on why you think that way.

Mr Master
You have to read closer

Your a complete idiot dude.

Basti0n

Mr Master

Is this some kind of a automated spam that kmc has been infected by?

What nerve to tell others, to

"Get off your lazy and most likely fat ass and read a comic"

When you have absolutely NO idea what your talking about pertaining Abraxas.

sexyking
nope just tired of these stupid useless threads abotu god like beings that can be argued into infinity.

Well you know what they say if you dont like it beat it.

Basti0n

Mr Master
Alright, I'm not a rat, but this guys gotta go.

Big Sexy
After reading your enlightening argument's Bastion, I'm definitely gonna change my opinion now roll eyes (sarcastic)

Priest
Originally posted by Mr Master
thank u, i was thinkin bout doing the same

Basti0n

Priest
Actually the mods agree with me that these constant Phoenix hate threads have got to stop. And you cant stop me, I can always make another account if they ban me and everytime my comp restarts it resets my IP so no way to get rid of me there etheir.
Then u need to get a life, or a new hobbie..

sexyking
Actually the mods agree with me that these constant Phoenix hate threads have got to stop. And you cant stop me, I can always make another account if they ban me and everytime my comp restarts it resets my IP so no way to get rid of me there etheir.

You Muppet how is this a hate thread i have never made a thread involving the Phoenix. I didn't know no one was allowed to make a vs thread involving the Phoenix. roll eyes (sarcastic)

sexyking
Originally posted by Priest
Then u need to get a life, or a new hobbie..

yes

sexyking
Anyway can we please get this thread back on topic before it gets closed it seems some people are lacking attention in reality and are trying to get some else where.

Priest
Originally posted by sexyking
You Muppet how is this a hate thread i have never made a thread involving the Phoenix. I didn't know no one was allowed to make a vs thread involving the Phoenix.

Phoenix threads are allowed.
He's just being idiotic/frustrated about the topic

Basti0n

sexyking
Originally posted by Priest
Phoenix threads are allowed.
He's just being idiotic/frustrated about the topic

Lol i know i was been sarcastic i have edited the post just to clarify that.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by sexyking
Anyway can we please get this thread back on topic before it gets closed it seems some people are lacking attention in reality and are trying to get some else where.
Phoenix looses
now were back on track.

Basti0n

sexyking
yes it is a hate thread even the mods agree, your pissed off cause they made the phoenix so much mroe powerfull and altered the original character that you constantly make these stupid threads trying to prove everyone in comicdom can beat it.

Your a troll or you have me confused with someone else this is my first phoneix thread.

Have you taken your pills tonight?

Basti0n

Mr Master

Fantastic Four NEVER defeated Abraxas.

Galactus NEVER defeated Abraxas.

ONLY the Ultimate Nullifier (by DESTROYING the MULTI-VERSE) was ABLE to banish Abraxas.

Ok.

This ISN"T second hand info or from webpages,
this is from the actual Comic Book that my lazy ass decided to read and carve out for intransigent individuals.

This is Galactus defeating Abraxas
http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/8695/0unabraxaskillsallg3ps.th.jpg
oops...Uhh, sorry, That's the scan of Abraxas after KILLING a bunch of Galactuses.

Perhaps this Galactus defeated Abraxas
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9793/deadgvc5.th.jpg
Probably not...

This is the Fantastic Four defeating Abraxas
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3452/0unabraxaskillsallotherselves8.th.jpg
dag I did it again...Actually that's Reed and every other Reed in the Multi-verse DYING from a GESTURE made by Abraxas.

ONLY the UN can banish Abraxas so...

Abraxas only wanted the UN, so that No One in the "COMBINED UNIVERSES" could stop him.
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4045/abmj1.th.jpg

no actualy Galactus and the FF defeated him

Well....so much for ignorance.

Mr Master
Now the way it REALLY went down

Abraxas was collapsing the MULTI-VERSE, he didn't need the UN to destroy a Universe at all.

Abraxas's very existence causes Reality to fall apart
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1039/unabraxasmayhem2sh0.th.jpg

Here Reed says "our Earth is merging with other Alternates"...how can this be...unless the entire Multiverse is misaligned.
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3020/earthalignment8vq.th.jpg

Here Nova says "creatures of the MULTIVERSE Mixing --- Reality folding onto itself" again this Multiversal misalignment is literally ripping the Multiverse apart.
http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/2111/earthalignment26rx.th.jpg

YOU need to do some serious SELF-ADVICE Absorption.

Abraxas had the Ultimate Nullifier, Galactus took it from him...NOT by Force...by simply willing it....
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5349/bigg3nz8.th.jpg
Because the Ultimate Nullifier is an ASPECT of Galactus
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/6307/unaspectofbiggpu2.th.jpg
And so Galactus has more control over the UN than anyone.

Then Nova rips through Galactus's ear and Galactus drops the UN into Reed's hands.

Because Abraxas was collapsing the MULTI-VERSE, the only way to banish Abraxas and UNDO the Mis-alignement ACROSS the Multi-verse, was to DESTROY and REMAKE the Multi-verse.
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7392/earthalignment39jd.th.jpg
Reed, "In order to REALIGN ALL that is...we had to END ALL that was.
What was MISALIGNED? The MULTI-VERSE!

Here's the On Panel Proof, NOT wbsites and second hand info.

Reed uses the Ultimate Nullifier to banish Abraxas & Remake the Multiverse
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/6069/1unisusedbyreedtodestroyabraxa.th.jpg

UN Destroys the Multiverse
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/932/2undestroysmultieternityinfini.th.jpg

UN Remakes the Multiverse in an instant
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/893/3unremakesthemultiverse9jq.th.jpg

You need to SIT down your highly physical ass and do some reading, before you ever post again.

Basti0n

Brian Oswald
Wow, this guy is a ****ing psycho

outavodka
lol its just best to not get involved>things like this only get worse

Basti0n

bigbran
Abraxus wins, Phoenix is just like Sentry, cept she's been around longer, go figure.

Basti0n

bigbran

Actually the mods agree with me that these constant Phoenix hate threads have got to stop. And you cant stop me, I can always make another account if they ban me and everytime my comp restarts it resets my IP so no way to get rid of me there etheir. Seriously, you need to shut up.
That's all you do is reuse the same post. Talk about sex, with fictional characters.
And you don't listen to other peoples posts.

Basti0n

bigbran
Freedom of speech, liek it or lump it. Spelling!
Some have it, while others don't.

Basti0n

Tron
Basti0n, I'm only gonna say this once: Do NOT troll in this forum. That's an official warning, and the only one you get from me.

bigbran
Originally posted by Tron
Basti0n, I'm only gonna say this once: Do NOT troll in this forum. That's an official warning, and the only one you get from me. Thank you.
I tried telling him that a couple times, but he won't listen.
I even told him that a while ago, and he's still doing it.

Basti0n
What saying you should read relevent issues of comics that discribe Phoenixs current level of power?

X-men 154
X-men Forever
Phoenix: Endsong

Captain REX
Byebye, Bast4rd. big grin

bigbran
Originally posted by Captain REX
Byebye, Bast4rd. big grin Rex!! What are you doing here?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Mr Master

Already reported him. He's been hassling me for a while and I'm sick of it.

bigbran
I reported him 2x, the first 2 times I've ever reported someone!

Basti0n

Basti0n

Basti0n

Basti0n

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by bigbran
I reported him 2x, the first 2 times I've ever reported someone!

First time I ever reported someone as well. A mod told me that he's getting banned VERY soon, so no worries.

Basti0n

Basti0n

Horrificus

Well, personally, I don't like her because she cheated on me a while back. She thought I was getting it on with Infinity, so she went and hooked up with the Inbetweener.
So, I have a reason.

Basti0n
LOL now that is funny, and thats why im posting this stuff casue threads liek this are a joke

bigbran
Why because Phoenix loses, and you can't take it, so your spamming?

Basti0n

Basti0n

Basti0n

Basti0n

Captain REX
I'm going to be so happy when you're gone. happy

bigbran
You know him?

Maestro
Originally posted by bigbran
You know him?

Rex is a Mod

Hate to say it smile

But this pretty much justifies my impression on Phoenix Fan(boy)s

Scoobless
Multiple posting, as well as just being an obnoxious moron, should be punishable by death ..... thumb up

Basti0n1

Basti0n1

Basti0n1

Basti0n1

Basti0n1

Tron
Wow, you're going apesh*t like this over a comic character? You don't have much of a personal life, do you?

Tron
Freedom of speech, liek it or lump it.

Freedom of speech has it's price, as you've already found out.

xmarksthespot
Thank you for editing away the giant gaps and waste of space posts. Now the thread is at least readable.

Cosmic multiversal being threads are pointless bitchfests.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Scoobless
Multiple posting, as well as just being an obnoxious moron, should be punishable by death ..... thumb up

LOL

U Dont think its Whirly on a Internet Cafe computer ?

Ultraman Baltan
YES! That bastard's gone. *does the happy dance*

WhiteWitchKing
Praise to the moderators! Truly they are the Living Tribunal and Spectre of forums.

rotiart
Jesus. I wish I had been here to read all of what Bastion wrote. Sad I missed it. :P Abraxas kills every jean grey in existence.

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
Jesus. I wish I had been here to read all of what Bastion wrote. Sad I missed it. :P Abraxas kills every jean grey in existence. It was just the same post over and over, again about 20 to 40 times.
It was nothing special.

WhiteWitchKing
Jesus. I wish I had been here to read all of what Bastion wrote. Sad I missed it. :P Abraxas kills every jean grey in existence.

Bastion doesn't write much. He mostly rambles and copy and paste his post again and again. The boy isn't too bright. He just isn't.

rotiart
dammit. the tricks i could learn from this bastion....

Tron
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
LOL

U Dont think its Whirly on a Internet Cafe computer ?

I doubt it. At least Whirly was smarter than that.

GalacticStorm

How so? Abraxas was a Galactus level entity as stated on page 24 of Fantastic Four v3 issue 46 by Marvel.

He never performed any feats beyond that level on panel so anyone claiming otherwise is completely unjustified in doing so.

Please show me anywhere on panel where Galactus shows a power level beyond that of the Phoenix Force. laughing out loud

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
How so? Abraxas was a Galactus level entity as stated on page 24 of Fantastic Four v3 issue 46 by Marvel.

He never performed any feats beyond that level on panel so anyone claiming otherwise is completely unjustified in doing so.

Please show me anywhere on panel where Galactus shows a power level beyond that of the Phoenix Force. laughing out loud

I am confused. Doesn't Abraxis kill several big Gs? Doesn't that imply that he is above G? Just beacuse they say he is a certain level doesn't mean that he can't be higher.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I am confused. Doesn't Abraxis kill several big Gs? Doesn't that imply that he is above G? Just beacuse they say he is a certain level doesn't mean that he can't be higher.

Abraxas killed several alternate universes Galactuses OFF panel. We do not know the circumstances behind these killings, we dont know whether he did it on his own with his own power, or what state these Galactusese were in when he pounced. All we have been told is that he was Galactus level therefore it is completely understandable that under the right conditions he could kill a Galactus. Let me emphasis right conditions. It was Galactus' power after all that kept Abraxas in check.

outavodka
I knew GS would show up soon!

Mr Master
I'm going to keep Your scans along with your posts.

Here you have Phoenix being reborn every cycle as the Big Bang which created 616:http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2186583

NOT as the Big Bang....From the Big Bang, like ALL other Abstracts.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2716/scan1lv1.th.jpg
"This is HOW I came into BEING"

the initiator of creation cycles
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2620553

According to this scan, She is the SPARK that IGNITES the Big Bang,
it does say Her Fire does the consuming.
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/7941/scan2vf2.th.jpg
Her SPARK IGNITES Creation, She does NOT do the Creating.

I have always said this...Of ONE Universe ONLY though.
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5482/scan2bdp4.th.jpg
These are your scans.

As the narrator says the power that births the cosmos
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2933751

Again, "the SPARK that brought the cosmos into being"...NOT the CREATOR.
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5724/scan4nk1.th.jpg
"The Fire that would ultimately consume it"...

Phoenix's Fire is the SAME Fire that is used to End a Universe at the end of it's cycle.
But Phoenix if NOT the Big Bang.

As per Reeds comments :
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2186595

I respect anything that comes out of Reed's mouth.

Had he been more Assertive I'd give this one, but he WANS'T.
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/7942/scan5tv0.th.jpg
"Call it the Big Bang, or the Phoenix Force, or What Have You"

As per this handful of cosmics comments pertaining to it being the life force of reality:
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2186615

"life force of reality"?

Don't add Your own Text to the Scan please.

Phoenix is ONE of the Primal Forces"
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8333/scan6co8.th.jpg
"There is a Natural Order to Her being, as to yours and ALL Creation"

"life force of reality"?

So how the heck is Galactus going to STILL be around, IF Phoenix were to DIE?...AND Death ?...who invites Galactus to it's Realm.
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3145/scan7gx9.th.jpg
"Can even you Endure such Desolation"? Who knows....BUT He WILL Endure.

Life in a Universe would be affected by Phoenix's absence of being, BUT NOT Abstracts.

Again the life force of reality:
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2186630
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2183052

"Again"?

When have you shown this a first time?

Kubik clearly says, She's the sustenance of the Stars, NOT Reality.
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7580/scan8xy8.th.jpg
"AND yet, the Phoenix merely SERVES EVOLUTION itself"

The second scan says Life comes from the Stars (I guess that was your connection)
Life, on a miniscule scale yes. (Humans, Mortals ect.)

But Abstracts, Cosmics and Many Many others Do NOT need the Stars to survive.

And yet while its the life force of reality, the very Big Bang, its simultaneously a consciousness beyond time and space
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3034782

Actually ONLY the Force in it's NATURAL STATE is Beyond Space and Time.
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3073/scan10tx5.th.jpg
AN honest mis-iterpretation I'm sure.

Mr Master
Continues...

An entity considered by other cosmics to be the craftsman of reality:
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2956578
Her "handiwork"

"Craftsman of reality"?

Death actually Equates itself to Phoenix, what are you talking about?
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6226/scan11ys0.th.jpg
"She is the embodiment of Life itself EMBODIED by Passion...As I REPRESENT Order and Structure and Entropy" (Their BOTH Abstracts)

Mr Master
From X-Men #154

A Bacteria called Sublime, took over Hank's (Beast) mind, and a portion of Phoenix's power

Here Sublime thinks he will control creation with Phoenix's power and his own.
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3849/pf1sf2.th.jpg
But actually Phoenix was disinfecting the Bacteria while Sublime was killing other X-Men

Here Phoenix extracts Sublime from Hank's body
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5719/pf2do0.th.jpg
Phoenix SAYS, "SURGERY COMPLETE"

Here Phoenix says, "Some KIND of Bacteria Colony gone rogue...I had to Amputate the whole Future"
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7963/pf3eg4.th.jpg
Jean is told, "Phoenix DISINFECTION Successful"

Jean then asks, "Now What"?

Ok,

We know that by Phoenix cutting off the Future, the Infection, which was Sublime, was destroyed, but the EVENTS that took place, have NOT been changed.

And NOW, Phoenix is asking what's next? Or more specifically, "Now What"?

It tells Jean, "This is Now" (yellow energy in her hands)

Phoenix asks, "Is this the Future"?
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8370/pf4ug1.th.jpg
It tells her, "You lost concentration, Shock almost killed it" (the Future)

It continues to say, "Patient will die unless internal heart damage repaired"

The "Patient" is the FUTURE still at this point apparently.

Which is why Phoenix says, "But it didn't have to END like that, my Friends didn't deserve that." (some even died), the ONLY thing that has ENDED is the Future since Phoenix Amputated it.

It then says, "No, Turn around, No End yet, there, Turn, Here before always, HOSPITAL White Hot (It's a hospital for Universes)
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/580/pf5nb7.th.jpg
This is ACTUALLY the process taking place of a FUTURE being Repaired, because it HAS NO Future since Phoenix Amputated it.

Jean loses concentration and she is reminded to "Now heal wound MAKE Better FUTURE"
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/42/pf6lx2.th.jpg
"Heart got stuck", (Because she Wasn't concentrating) Turn (some kinda White Hot Room code word for, "keep on fixing"wink

Now after that, we end up with this.

It tells Jean, "Telekinetic control of all those Atoms at once isn't as easy as it sounds in training, NOT even for a White Phoenix of the Crown..."
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9260/pf7ke7.th.jpg
"Telekinetic control of all those Atoms"?... of WHAT Atoms?

The ONLY action I've seen, is A Future being repaired.

It's actually talking about the FUTURE that was just repaired.

This leads to this, and as you can read, has nothing to do with the former.

It tells Jean, "It lost it's parents when Unity broke out across the Megasystems"
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3430/pf8zt1.th.jpg
Phoenix is CLUELESS as to WHAT this is, or WHAT to do with it.

Jean says, "Did I have to FIX something that was dying? What is it?"

It tells her, "A badly wounded Orphan Universe...Phoenix work"

What the hell does that mean?....Jean Grey is just as LOST as I am.
"But...but WHAT's that supposed to mean?
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5156/pf9wr5.th.jpg
It TELLS Phoenix WHAT that means,
"That Henry's heart's broken, that Scott succumbs to loneliness", ect..ect..

It's just telling Jean the outcome of "Here Comers Tomorrow", the Future that is Now, this is WHY it's a "badly wounded Orphan Universe" due to "Phoenix Work"

THAT'S WHAT that meant ALL this time? hysterical2

I thought it was an injured Universe she repaired atom by atom, but EVIDENTLY NOT.

Mr Master
Continues...

So now I understand why this joker says, "if you want IT to GROW a New FUTURE to replace the one you cut away"
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4295/pf10vs1.th.jpg
He also says, "And they said I was to tell you to HURRY"

Implying she can't do this AT WILL, but with in a TIME LIMIT.

He also says, "If it was me, I'd let it DIE"
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/8531/pf11wy0.th.jpg
I was fooled into believing he was talking about the Orphan Universe", but in fact he's talking about the Future Phoenix wants to replace it with.

So Phoenix decides to give it a different Future, so that Henry's heart won't be broken, and Scott does not succumb to loneliness", ect..ect..
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7331/pf12va8.th.jpg
"Live Scott"

Now how did she do that?...How did Phoenix ALTER the Future?

Did she snap her fingers and it happened?...NO

Did she think it and it happened?...NO

Did she speak it into happening?...NO

She actually went to the past and forced Scott to be with Emma
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9407/pf13hh0.th.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8485/pf14kr5.th.jpg
In order to prevent the events of "Here comes tomorrow"

A little Mind control, some Time travel, and you can Alter the Future too.

No more Phoenix reforming Universes in the hand claims. Thank you.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galactic Storm
Phoenix Force enabled Eternity to preserve Galactus.

Not on panel.

I'll give you both accounts that have been depicted ON PANEL.
If you can find me just ONE comic where this is drawn, I'll agree with you, but since I know your basing this idea on bios or handbooks I know you can't.

Tell me where if anywhere does it mention Phoenix supposedly "enabling Galen to incubate in the Cosmic Egg"....how about even JUST Saving Galactus...This is the SECOND time they depicted Galactus's Origin On Panel.
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1505/g1um9sy5.th.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1943/g2va5ro2.th.jpg

And this is the ORIGINAL depiction of Galactus's ORIGIN.
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6590/eternitymadeg6zvfs1.th.jpg
See anything different?

Yea me neither.

Look hard...and realize Phoenix is NOT even mentioned during the Galactus history lesson.

M'Kryann crystal, Mulitversal power and one of the greatest power in Multiverse.

Multiversal? Again, NOT On Panel WHEN Phoenix Repaired it.

"An explosion that scatters stellar mass out across a NEW Virgin Universe"
Exactly A UNIVERSE...but NOT a Multiverse.
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/5664/mk3ay8kx3.th.jpg
On Panel it's a Universal threat...

This is a more recent acknowledgment of the Mkraan's capacity.
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1361/mkraancrystalevent8lt.th.jpg

Besides the FACT that Phoenix has ALWAYS needed X-Men to help her do the job, but let's just overlook this....lol.
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3853/pf3oz4xo7.th.jpg

Mr Master
The energy was already there but Phoenix linked it together and formed a constant stable flow of it throughout the multiverse. Hence my statement that Phoenix created an energy matrix that flows around the multiverse
"Phoenix linked it together and formed a constant flow"......This is not true....

"Phoenix created an energy matrix that flows around the multiverse".....This is not true

Observe everyone:

This is before the Phoenix even came into the picture:

It clearly says 'when a series of interfaces across the Multiverse were aligned, the localized energy fields merged..to Create an Energy Matrix.'
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2029/tower12vr2dv.th.jpg
The Energy fields merge ON THEIR OWN...and the Interfaces across the Mulitverse align BY THEMSELVES...

AT the MOMENT of ALIGNMENT, THEN Feron called Phoenix to project the Tower", a less than monumental feat...considering it was the Energy Matrix (ON IT"S OWN) that allows simultaneous existence in the Multiverse when the Interfaces Across are Aligned, Which Also happens ON it's OWN.....
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1399/tower26ug4lz.th.jpg

prior to Phoenix's involvement there was just ambient energy which aligned periodically. Phoenixes feat resulted in a permanently linked energy matrix which flows through the multiverse
"Phoenixs feat resulted in a permanently linked energy matrix which flows through the multiverse"......and THIS is also NOT true.

What REALLY happened was this:

While Necrom and Feron had fought, MERLYN had JUMPED INTO the Energy Matrix...
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/2397/matrix4pm.th.jpg

He was swept across the Multiverse and was finally able to control the Energy Matrix and created Otherworld.
At Otherworld Merlyn, along with his daughter Roma, over-looked the Multiverse.
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/4817/matrix26rc.th.jpg

MERLYN repaired the Energy Matrix which now has a permanent flow.....NOT Phoenix.

Mr Master
On The Bownig down to LT scan....

let me break it down for you.

Scan 1:
Here Eternity is explaining to Jean how the Universe works and how it has lead to us....Already proved this many times over...Phoenix is the SPARK that ignites the natural Big Bang of a Universe, which ends life and begins life in said Universe.
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/82/1tj1.th.jpg
Phoenix is NOT the Big Bang and the scan clearly tells us the Celestials SEEDED the Universe with Creation and the Celestial were created by Eternity.

Scan 2:
Ok, here Eternity says, "like Galactus was the sole survivor...so shall Humanity Begin the End, End the Beginning."

NOTHING about Phoenix.

"Oblivion will embrace all...creation will Renew itself"...(no need for Phoenix)
"And therein lies the Stranger's conceit"...

Ok, I'm sure you see now that Stranger wants to be able to do..what Humans will be able to do one day.(Which is WHY they are BOWING to HIM in the scan...because one day WE(Humans)will NOT need Abstracts or even LT...they will be as NOTHING to US(Humans).
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7654/2um6.th.jpg
"He plans to spark Humanity's Evolution Now...to Engulf the cosmos."

How does he PLAN to do that?....You said it was with the Phoenix Force Power.

But I think not.

Scan 3 & 4:
The Stranger was going to use 5(FIVE)individuals to accomplish his "Spark in Humanity's Evolution Now...to Engulf the cosmos"

Marko, Jean, Iceman, Toad, Mystique.
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9540/3bk8.th.jpg

More Proof it was FIVE individuals the Stranger was going to use to "Spark in Humanity's Evolution Now...to Engulf the cosmos"...NOT Phoenix...NOT PHOENIX AT ALL....Jean didn't even have the Phoenix Force during this time.
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4319/4jj0.th.jpg
"To pluck FIVE representative Earthlings to SERVE as his Evolutionary Vanguards"

notworthy------------------>nono

Mr Master
I'm going to keep Your scans along with your posts.

Here you have Phoenix being reborn every cycle as the Big Bang which created 616:http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2186583

NOT as the Big Bang....From the Big Bang, like ALL other Abstracts.
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2716/scan1lv1.th.jpg
"This is HOW I came into BEING"

the initiator of creation cycles
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2620553

According to this scan, She is the SPARK that IGNITES the Big Bang,
it does say Her Fire does the consuming.
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/7941/scan2vf2.th.jpg
Her SPARK IGNITES Creation, She does NOT do the Creating.

I have always said this...Of ONE Universe ONLY though.
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5482/scan2bdp4.th.jpg
These are your scans.

As the narrator says the power that births the cosmos
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2933751

Again, "the SPARK that brought the cosmos into being"...NOT the CREATOR.
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5724/scan4nk1.th.jpg
"The Fire that would ultimately consume it"...

Phoenix's Fire is the SAME Fire that is used to End a Universe at the end of it's cycle.
But Phoenix if NOT the Big Bang.

As per Reeds comments :
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2186595

I respect anything that comes out of Reed's mouth.

Had he been more Assertive I'd give this one, but he WANS'T.
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/7942/scan5tv0.th.jpg
"Call it the Big Bang, or the Phoenix Force, or What Have You"

As per this handful of cosmics comments pertaining to it being the life force of reality:
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2186615

"life force of reality"?

Don't add Your own Text to the Scan please.

Phoenix is ONE of the Primal Forces"
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8333/scan6co8.th.jpg
"There is a Natural Order to Her being, as to yours and ALL Creation"

"life force of reality"?

So how the heck is Galactus going to STILL be around, IF Phoenix were to DIE?...AND Death ?...who invites Galactus to it's Realm.
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3145/scan7gx9.th.jpg
"Can even you Endure such Desolation"? Who knows....BUT He WILL Endure.

Life in a Universe would be affected by Phoenix's absence of being, BUT NOT Abstracts.

Again the life force of reality:
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2186630
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2183052

"Again"?

When have you shown this a first time?

Kubik clearly says, She's the sustenance of the Stars, NOT Reality.
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7580/scan8xy8.th.jpg
"AND yet, the Phoenix merely SERVES EVOLUTION itself"

The second scan says Life comes from the Stars (I guess that was your connection)
Life, on a miniscule scale yes. (Humans, Mortals ect.)

But Abstracts, Cosmics and Many Many others Do NOT need the Stars to survive.

And yet while its the life force of reality, the very Big Bang, its simultaneously a consciousness beyond time and space
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3034782

Actually ONLY the Force in it's NATURAL STATE is Beyond Space and Time.
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3073/scan10tx5.th.jpg
AN honest mis-iterpretation I'm sure.

Mr Master
Continues...

An entity considered by other cosmics to be the craftsman of reality:
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2956578
Her "handiwork"

"Craftsman of reality"?

Death actually Equates itself to Phoenix, what are you talking about?
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6226/scan11ys0.th.jpg
"She is the embodiment of Life itself EMBODIED by Passion...As I REPRESENT Order and Structure and Entropy" (Their BOTH Abstracts)

Mr Master
From X-Men #154

A Bacteria called Sublime, took over Hank's (Beast) mind, and a portion of Phoenix's power

Here Sublime thinks he will control creation with Phoenix's power and his own.
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3849/pf1sf2.th.jpg
But actually Phoenix was disinfecting the Bacteria while Sublime was killing other X-Men

Here Phoenix extracts Sublime from Hank's body
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5719/pf2do0.th.jpg
Phoenix SAYS, "SURGERY COMPLETE"

Here Phoenix says, "Some KIND of Bacteria Colony gone rogue...I had to Amputate the whole Future"
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7963/pf3eg4.th.jpg
Jean is told, "Phoenix DISINFECTION Successful"

Jean then asks, "Now What"?

Ok,

We know that by Phoenix cutting off the Future, the Infection, which was Sublime, was destroyed, but the EVENTS that took place, have NOT been changed.

And NOW, Phoenix is asking what's next? Or more specifically, "Now What"?

It tells Jean, "This is Now" (yellow energy in her hands)

Phoenix asks, "Is this the Future"?
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8370/pf4ug1.th.jpg
It tells her, "You lost concentration, Shock almost killed it" (the Future)

It continues to say, "Patient will die unless internal heart damage repaired"

The "Patient" is the FUTURE still at this point apparently.

Which is why Phoenix says, "But it didn't have to END like that, my Friends didn't deserve that." (some even died), the ONLY thing that has ENDED is the Future since Phoenix Amputated it.

It then says, "No, Turn around, No End yet, there, Turn, Here before always, HOSPITAL White Hot (It's a hospital for Universes)
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/580/pf5nb7.th.jpg
This is ACTUALLY the process taking place of a FUTURE being Repaired, because it HAS NO Future since Phoenix Amputated it.

Jean loses concentration and she is reminded to "Now heal wound MAKE Better FUTURE"
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/42/pf6lx2.th.jpg
"Heart got stuck", (Because she Wasn't concentrating) Turn (some kinda White Hot Room code word for, "keep on fixing"wink

Now after that, we end up with this.

It tells Jean, "Telekinetic control of all those Atoms at once isn't as easy as it sounds in training, NOT even for a White Phoenix of the Crown..."
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9260/pf7ke7.th.jpg
"Telekinetic control of all those Atoms"?... of WHAT Atoms?

The ONLY action I've seen, is A Future being repaired.

It's actually talking about the FUTURE that was just repaired.

This leads to this, and as you can read, has nothing to do with the former.

It tells Jean, "It lost it's parents when Unity broke out across the Megasystems"
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3430/pf8zt1.th.jpg
Phoenix is CLUELESS as to WHAT this is, or WHAT to do with it.

Jean says, "Did I have to FIX something that was dying? What is it?"

It tells her, "A badly wounded Orphan Universe...Phoenix work"

What the hell does that mean?....Jean Grey is just as LOST as I am.
"But...but WHAT's that supposed to mean?
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5156/pf9wr5.th.jpg
It TELLS Phoenix WHAT that means,
"That Henry's heart's broken, that Scott succumbs to loneliness", ect..ect..

It's just telling Jean the outcome of "Here Comers Tomorrow", the Future that is Now, this is WHY it's a "badly wounded Orphan Universe" due to "Phoenix Work"

THAT'S WHAT that meant ALL this time? hysterical2

I thought it was an injured Universe she repaired atom by atom, but EVIDENTLY NOT.

Mr Master
Continues...

So now I understand why this joker says, "if you want IT to GROW a New FUTURE to replace the one you cut away"
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4295/pf10vs1.th.jpg
He also says, "And they said I was to tell you to HURRY"

Implying she can't do this AT WILL, but with in a TIME LIMIT.

He also says, "If it was me, I'd let it DIE"
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/8531/pf11wy0.th.jpg
I was fooled into believing he was talking about the Orphan Universe", but in fact he's talking about the Future Phoenix wants to replace it with.

So Phoenix decides to give it a different Future, so that Henry's heart won't be broken, and Scott does not succumb to loneliness", ect..ect..
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7331/pf12va8.th.jpg
"Live Scott"

Now how did she do that?...How did Phoenix ALTER the Future?

Did she snap her fingers and it happened?...NO

Did she think it and it happened?...NO

Did she speak it into happening?...NO

She actually went to the past and forced Scott to be with Emma
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9407/pf13hh0.th.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8485/pf14kr5.th.jpg
In order to prevent the events of "Here comes tomorrow"

A little Mind control, some Time travel, and you can Alter the Future too.

No more Phoenix reforming Universes in the hand claims. Thank you.

Mr Master
The energy was already there but Phoenix linked it together and formed a constant stable flow of it throughout the multiverse. Hence my statement that Phoenix created an energy matrix that flows around the multiverse
"Phoenix linked it together and formed a constant flow"......This is not true....

"Phoenix created an energy matrix that flows around the multiverse".....This is not true

Observe everyone:

This is before the Phoenix even came into the picture:

It clearly says 'when a series of interfaces across the Multiverse were aligned, the localized energy fields merged..to Create an Energy Matrix.'
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2029/tower12vr2dv.th.jpg
The Energy fields merge ON THEIR OWN...and the Interfaces across the Mulitverse align BY THEMSELVES...

AT the MOMENT of ALIGNMENT, THEN Feron called Phoenix to project the Tower", a less than monumental feat...considering it was the Energy Matrix (ON IT"S OWN) that allows simultaneous existence in the Multiverse when the Interfaces Across are Aligned, Which Also happens ON it's OWN.....
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1399/tower26ug4lz.th.jpg

prior to Phoenix's involvement there was just ambient energy which aligned periodically. Phoenixes feat resulted in a permanently linked energy matrix which flows through the multiverse
"Phoenixs feat resulted in a permanently linked energy matrix which flows through the multiverse"......and THIS is also NOT true.

What REALLY happened was this:

While Necrom and Feron had fought, MERLYN had JUMPED INTO the Energy Matrix...
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/2397/matrix4pm.th.jpg

He was swept across the Multiverse and was finally able to control the Energy Matrix and created Otherworld.
At Otherworld Merlyn, along with his daughter Roma, over-looked the Multiverse.
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/4817/matrix26rc.th.jpg

MERLYN repaired the Energy Matrix which now has a permanent flow.....NOT Phoenix.

Mr Master
Phoenix Force enabled Eternity to preserve Galactus.

Not on panel.

I'll give you both accounts that have been depicted ON PANEL.
If you can find me just ONE comic where this is drawn, I'll agree with you, but since I know your basing this idea on bios or handbooks I know you can't.

Tell me where if anywhere does it mention Phoenix supposedly "enabling Galen to incubate in the Cosmic Egg"....how about even JUST Saving Galactus...This is the SECOND time they depicted Galactus's Origin On Panel.
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1505/g1um9sy5.th.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1943/g2va5ro2.th.jpg

And this is the ORIGINAL depiction of Galactus's ORIGIN.
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6590/eternitymadeg6zvfs1.th.jpg
See anything different?

Yea me neither.

Look hard...and realize Phoenix is NOT even mentioned during the Galactus history lesson.

M'Kryann crystal, Mulitversal power and one of the greatest power in Multiverse.

Multiversal? Again, NOT On Panel WHEN Phoenix Repaired it.

On Panel it's a Universal threat...

This is a more recent acknowledgment of the Mkraan's capacity.
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1361/mkraancrystalevent8lt.th.jpg

Besides the FACT that Phoenix has ALWAYS needed X-Men to help her do the job, but let's just overlook this....lol.
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3853/pf3oz4xo7.th.jpg

Mr Master
the Crystal can wipe out the multiverse in one wave

Actually your exaggerating again and making the Crystal more than it is.

It's more of a "chain reaction effect" just like the Chaos Wave...only NOT as destructive as the Chaos Wave..

In Jean's vision of what COULD happen...it begins with Stars and Planets being pulled from their orbits
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/174/mk1hv6dx1.th.jpg

"Many Worlds and Many lives will be snuffed out in the twinkling of an eye"
Not exactly the Universe let alone the Multiverse.

"Solar Systems, Clusters, Galaxies, Mega-Galaxies...all plunge helplessly down the gravity well of the Neutron Galaxy"
Not exactly a Universe let alone the Multiverse.

THEN...their mass adding to it's gravity, gravity attracting more mass...UNTIL reality itself BEGINS to tear apart.
http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/1368/mk2gc7yv5.th.jpg
It will go from Solar Systems to Mega-Galaxies before reality BEGINS to tear.

And yet the bottom line is...that it will only INVOLVE a Single Universe.

Mr Master
My bad on the double post.

Thought the first one didn't go through.

outavodka
editted first post u pointed out ur mistake

Mr Master
Abraxas killed several alternate universes Galactuses OFF panel. We do not know the circumstances behind these killings, we dont know whether he did it on his own with his own power,

Your style is no doubt pathetic...but this...this is, on a new level.

All we have been told is that he was Galactus level therefore it is completely understandable that under the right conditions he could kill a Galactus.

By a freakin BULLETIN on the OFF PANEL pages of a Comic book. hysterical

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/9652/jokeeh2.th.jpg

What's happened to you?

Let me emphasis right conditions. It was Galactus' power after all that kept Abraxas in check.

Dude, do some research on Abraxas on your own, stop relying on bios, their killing your debating skills.

Abraxas is the embodiment of Destruction, in the Multi-verse.

Roma explained this clearly.

Here Roma is letting them know, Understanding the Universe isn't easy already, so imagine Roma, who tends to Eternity (the Multi-verse),
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9310/multi1ll9.th.jpg
Roma is the Multi-versal Guardian.

She said "for every act of Creation, there is one of Destruction"
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9659/multi2oa8.th.jpg
"Within the CORE of Eternity another Being grew"

Eternity (the Multi-verse), created a Galactus in EVERY Universe as a Balance to keep Abraxas in check.
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/6541/multi3sv9.th.jpg
NOT with Galactus's Power, but with Galactus's EXISTENCE...

I'm sorry, but this is Pathetic.

This is a BULLETIN on the back of a Comic Book.

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/9652/jokeeh2.th.jpg

laughing

David_Richards
Actually Galactus isn't that strong, If you read Anihillation #1 Anihilis' servants defeat him soundly and leave him broken and beaten.

"Galactus has fallen" Anilhillation #1

Mr Master
How so? Abraxas was a Galactus level

Galactus NEVER defeated Abraxas, Galactus was MURDERED by Abraxas time and time again.
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7551/abkillsg1go.th.jpg
"As I Killed your other elves throughout the Multi-verse"

ONLY the Ultimate Nullifier (by DESTROYING and REMAKING the MULTI-VERSE) was ABLE to banish Abraxas.

Ok.

Here are many Galactuses equal to Abraxas
http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/8695/0unabraxaskillsallg3ps.th.jpg
oops...Uhh, sorry, That's the scan of Abraxas, after KILLING a bunch of Galactuses.

Perhaps this Galactus is at Abraxas's level
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9793/deadgvc5.th.jpg
I think not...

That's the Thing getting BLOWN away by Abraxas as if he were pollen.
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4623/abraxasblowsthethingawayfi5.th.jpg

Here's Galactus performing Feats beyond his power.
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3452/0unabraxaskillsallotherselves8.th.jpg
dag I did it again...Actually that's Reed and every other Reed in the Multi-verse DYING from a GESTURE made by Abraxas.

ONLY the UN can banish Abraxas so...

Abraxas only wanted the UN, so that No One in the "COMBINED UNIVERSES" could stop him.
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4045/abmj1.th.jpg

Abraxas Killed the Guardian of the MULTI-VERSE, with a kiss.
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6243/abraxaskillsromaio3.th.jpg

Abraxas's very existence causes Reality to fall apart
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1039/unabraxasmayhem2sh0.th.jpg
Casually he floats by and existence crumbles.

Mr Master
Continues...

Abraxas was collapsing the MULTI-VERSE.

Yet you somehow Believe he's on Galactus's level because of a BULLETIN on the back of a Comic book...lol...still can't get over that one.

Here Reed says "our Earth is merging with other Alternates"...how can this be...unless the entire Multiverse is misaligned.
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3020/earthalignment8vq.th.jpg

Here Nova says "creatures of the MULTIVERSE Mixing --- Reality folding onto itself" again this Multiversal misalignment is literally ripping the Multiverse apart.
http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/2111/earthalignment26rx.th.jpg

Abraxas had the Ultimate Nullifier, Galactus took it from him...NOT by Force...by simply willing it....
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5349/bigg3nz8.th.jpg

Because the Ultimate Nullifier is an ASPECT of Galactus
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/6307/unaspectofbiggpu2.th.jpg
And so Galactus has more control over the UN than anyone.

Then Nova rips through Galactus's ear and Galactus drops the UN into Reed's hands.
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1981/biggfallszp4.th.jpg

Because Abraxas was collapsing the MULTI-VERSE, the only way to banish Abraxas and UNDO the Mis-alignement ACROSS the Multi-verse, was to DESTROY and REMAKE the a Multi-verse.
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7392/earthalignment39jd.th.jpg
Reed, "In order to REALIGN ALL that is...we had to END ALL that was.

What was MISALIGNED?

The MULTI-VERSE!

How did Reed REALIGN ALL that is? (the Multi-verse)

Reed uses the Ultimate Nullifier to banish Abraxas & Remake the Multiverse
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/6069/1unisusedbyreedtodestroyabraxa.th.jpg

UN Destroys the Multiverse
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/932/2undestroysmultieternityinfini.th.jpg

UN Remakes the Multiverse in an instant
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/893/3unremakesthemultiverse9jq.th.jpg

Mr Master
Continues...

Can the Ultimate Nullifier do such a thing?

According to Reed Richards...YES.
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5568/unismulticv0.th.jpg

Nuff said.

David_Richards
Hey I'm not arguing with you. I'm just saying Galactus isn't as powerfull as you all seem to think he is if a couple of Anihilis' goons can beat him into submission then hes not as powerfull.

(And Galactus WAS at full power by the way)

Mr Master
Originally posted by David_Richards
Hey I'm not arguing with you.

What are you talking about? I haven't responded to one of your posts.

I'm replying to someone else, you must not be reading them or else you'd know.

I'm just saying Galactus isn't as powerfull as you all seem to think he is if a couple of Anihilis' goons can beat him into submission then hes not as powerfull.

As far as this is concerned,

Those "goons" from Annihilation are:

Aegis
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3717/goons3hs5.th.jpg

and

Tenebrous
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9387/goons4la6.th.jpg

and

BOTH Equal Galactus in Power.
http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/4168/2goonsym8.th.jpg

They Jumped Galactus at the SAME time, that's why they won.

(And Galactus WAS at full power by the way)

You don't know what your talking about.

Galactus at full power = Eternity.

Stupid Rookie
Mr. Master once again proving his point so well.

The comic expressly states that they are both equal to big G. Explain to me why it is bad for him to lose to them? He also wasn't at full power. I mean yet he probably fed after SS took out to wave (he went to look for a planet) but he wasn't full power.

This thread is starting to anger me.

Mr Master
Mr. Master once again proving his point so well.

cool

He also wasn't at full power. I mean yet he probably fed after SS took out to wave (he went to look for a planet) but he wasn't full power.

Your absolutely right, let me show him Big G Full.

This is a depiction of a Full powered Galactus, when Doom took his Full power the Energy stores in his Ship.

It made Doom one with the Universe.

Doom became Galactus at FULL POWER!
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/8286/doomabsorbsbiggshipki1.th.jpg
"Perhaps the greatest Energy Source in the Universe"

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/930/doomabsorbsbiggship3yh7.th.jpg
This is Dr. Doom....after Absorbing Galactus's power...and Galactus's Ship.
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2152/doomfullgalactusrr7.th.jpg

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/4957/doomfullgalactus1cx6.th.jpg

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/9328/doomfullgalactus2db9.th.jpg

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2672/doomuniversalawarenessiy7.th.jpg

Full Power Galactus = Eternity (the Single Universe)

xmarksthespot
Earth-811
Days of Future Past
Diverges from Earth-616 reality when Senator Kelly is assassinated by Mystique's Brotherhood.

Earth-295
Age of Apocalypse
Diverges from Earth-616 reality when David Haller travels to the past and kills Professor Xavier in Haifa, Israel.

Earth-15104
Here Comes Tomorrow
Diverges from Earth-616 reality when Scott doesn't move on with his life and decides to close the school after Jean Grey dies.

Prevention of the divergent events prevents the 616 timeline from following these routes.

Mr Master
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Diverges from Earth-616 reality when Scott doesn't move on with his life and decides to close the school after Jean Grey dies.

Prevention of the divergent events prevents the 616 timeline from following these routes.

You sure do make it sound fancy.

"Diverges from Earth-616 reality"? laughing

All she did was go into the past and change Scotts mind about Emma, period.

Is this suppose to be impressive,

Cable (One of dozens of Time-Travellers + Mastermind or Xavier or so many others with Telepathy) = the EXACT same trick Phoenix pulled.

xmarksthespot
I know. You must be fairly new.

David_Richards
Mr_Master,

LOL take it easy, I've read over this thread and I know you hate the Phoenix character, I don't have any love for it etheir but take it down a notch. This is just a fun thread. You don't have to act so defensive everytime someone mentions it.

I think we need to focus on non-cosmic fight threads, LOL they are less volatile.

Mr Master
Mr_Master,
LOL take it easy,

Post something relevent.

Don't shout me out, like I'm out of control.

I've read over this thread and I know you hate the Phoenix character, I don't have any love for it etheir but take it down a notch.

That's on you.

"I know you hate the Phoenix"?

Dude it's a VERSUS debate...The point is to show one character's strengths and weaknesses throught FEATS.

I'm rooting for Abraxas.

Mis-iterpreted claims were being made about Phoenix, I'm correcting those exaggerated claims with scanned evidence.

Bottom line.

Don't mind me and my thoroughness, stick to discussing the topic of the thread.

David_Richards
Keep in mind these are comic book characters. Just works of fiction. you take it so seriously.

As I said im not a big fan of ethier of these characters, but when your so defensive that you jump on the least little thing, it acutally hurts your case cause it shows your biased. Its not life and death its just a fun thread. No need to get so upset.

rotiart
Are you new here? Date Registered: Yesterday. Total Posts: 13.

I'm not disagreeing that some people here get a little tedious with their responses, but the point is that this is a versus forum. In this forum, people display sufficiently, the proof of their case, while the jury, which is the web itself, determines whether its true or not.

Some, will post one of two pics that would contrast against the overall storyline. People like Mr. Master and Galactic Storm provide the evidence to prove their cases. For you to say that they shouldn't do that is folly.

You shouldn't really challenge a person's method of debating, it solves nothing. Challenging the facts of their debate... now thats another matter... especially if you can bring new light to an issue that was already believed proven. As Mr. Master did, by changing several peoples beliefs of Phoenix being LT level, to ... well... not.

David_Richards
Well im not overly familiar with them. Im more of a DC person myself. I was just saying having read over this thread allot fo your fights could be solved by just taking it less serioursly and having fun.

Mr Master
I was just saying having read over this thread allot fo your fights could be solved by just taking it less serioursly and having fun.

I see where your coming from,

Understand we are having fun, but we debate with passion because we love this stuff profoundly.

I don't seriously dislike or hate an opposing debater,

but like Holyfield said, "once you enter that ring, your my mortal enemy...afterwards, we can have tea together."

Actually this Holyfield line applies only to one maybe two particular members because they have a similar style.

Since your fairly new you probably didn't know that.

David_Richards
No I get that its just I appreciate comics, more DC than Marvel but you have to realize its just a comic and at the end of the day its not worth what I've seen in this thread so far. You might even convince people if you approach them nicer.

Oh, on a side note, who is LT?

Mr Master
you have to realize its just a comic and at the end of the day

Thanx for enlightening me.

Now your being condescending.

its not worth what I've seen in this thread so far.

So don't do it, and leave the dirty work to me.

who is LT?

Cool, so were back to business.
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>