Raz could get Religated from the top 25 thread starters!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
golem370, -Tired Hiker-, Wonder Man, General Kon-El, Koala MeatPie, DeNiro, Adam Warlock, armandovalles, the Darkone, Draco69, Betageuze, SlipknoT, Ronny, Vinny Valentine, Pablo G, JKozzy, Phoenix, Ritoshi, LanceWindu, ILoveMyDaniel, silver_tears, long pig and K.Diddy have already beaten him, who'll be next?

Slay
Why!?I thought you ferkin left...

Lana
I've never even heard of a good number of those people.

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by lord xyz
golem370, -Tired Hiker-, Wonder Man, General Kon-El, Koala MeatPie, DeNiro, Adam Warlock, armandovalles, the Darkone, Draco69, Betageuze, SlipknoT, Ronny, Vinny Valentine, Pablo G, JKozzy, Phoenix, Ritoshi, LanceWindu, ILoveMyDaniel, silver_tears, long pig and K.Diddy have already beaten him, who'll be next?

there is something wrong..hmm But what?..?

I am not on the list! shock

Lana
Good.

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Lana
Good.

laughing out loud

lord xyz
Originally posted by Slay
Why!?I thought you ferkin left... I did, temperarily. I leave again, 2007.

I've never even heard of a good number of those people. Same here.

Morning_Glory
golem370, -Tired Hiker-, Wonder Man, General Kon-El, Koala MeatPie, DeNiro, Adam Warlock, armandovalles, the Darkone, Draco69, Betageuze, SlipknoT, Ronny, Vinny Valentine, Pablo G, JKozzy, Phoenix, Ritoshi, LanceWindu, ILoveMyDaniel, silver_tears, long pig and K.Diddy have already beaten him, who'll be next? Im in the 25 posters.. and my name isnt there hmm

lord xyz
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Im in the 25 posters.. and my name isnt there hmm You have to start threads to get there. I have a good number of threads, most of them suck, but I'm not there! shock

Slay
I did, temperarily. I leave again, 2007.

Entire 2007? eek!

Morning_Glory
You have to start threads to get there. I have a good number of threads, most of them suck, but I'm not there! shock oops... sorry I didnt read the thread right embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment sorry aww how embarassing

lord xyz
Originally posted by Slay
Entire 2007? eek! No, during 2007 I shall leave again, probably around August/July. hmm

LanceWindu
I've never even heard of a good number of those people.

I know 15 of them.

ladygrim
Im in the 25 posters.. and my name isnt there hmm me too

Kongu_Dude
oops... sorry I didnt read the thread right embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment sorry aww how embarassing

petpet

lord xyz
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I know 15 of them. Well 1 you've gotta know.

Kongu_Dude
Well 1 you've gotta know.

Hello again! raver

lord xyz
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
Hello again! raver herbfu

Lord Paradise
That's interesting.

Syren
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I know 15 of them.

So do I yes

Is it a coveted position, then? Being in the Top 25?

Kongu_Dude
herbfu

Ahh..that is soo nice..in_love

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Flamboyant~
I've never even heard of a good number of those people. I've seen all of them. A lot of them are in the comic book section.

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

That smiley is soo nice..and the name Syren...in_love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.