Worst storyline ever? I challenge you to find one that's worse!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko
Ok i was at ma mates house today and me and chris were the only guys. The four girls chose a movie called "the sisterhood of the traveling pants" and OMG was it boring. I mean i have seen chick flicks before but yawn. Its about a buch of girls who find a pair of pants that fit each of them perfectly despite theire size. Each of them bar one go away for the summer and the movie follows their holidays while they send the pants to each other. IMO it is the worst plot ever. Post if there is a movie you think has a worse one or just a poor one in general!

spencerspider
i got one but i forgot the name... ooooooooooooooooooooooo i remember its the one where the football team sucks like hell, and this dude makes up fake games thatt they r winning (winning the fake ones) and see the team aint scored in like 10 years.. anyway the win the fake conference and the real conference champs get pissed. so they challenge them to a game and its like 49-0. theres like 10 secs left and the shit team scores... for the first time in 10 years.. it sucked sooo bad.

masterkit
Catwoman-I mean wtf is up wit duh makeup

SpaceMonkey
LOL!!! Sisterhood of the traveling pants!!! What a stupid movie!!!!

T.M
One word...

Envy.

I need say no more.

SelphieT
Rabid Grannies.

Ultraman Baltan
"The Ringer". Why? Because it's a complete ripoff of a South Park episode that happened two years before.

Lighthammer
Click, Clockstoppers,What About Bob, The Scout, Stealing Harvard, The General's Daughter, Basic, US Marshals, Lgally Blode, Legally Blonde 2, Napoleon Dynamite, SST, YAYA Sisterhood, Sisterhood of the traveling pants,Welcome To The Dollhouse(that movie was the wierdst piece of garbage movie I ever saw), Doom, 10 Things I hate About You, How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days, Runaway Bride, Rollerbal All sucked.

~Da Rev~
Fantastic 4, Pearl Harbor, Titanic.

Ultraman Baltan
Worst storyline=Snakes On A Plane. You guys will never guess what the film's about. Oh, and it's new coming spinoff(I'm serious), "Snakes On A Train" is going to be a direct-to-video disaster.

cain marko
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Worst storyline=Snakes On A Plane. You guys will never guess what the film's about. Oh, and it's new coming spinoff(I'm serious), "Snakes On A Train" is going to be a direct-to-video disaster.

eugh i totally agree with you on that

but it doesnt have magic pants!

forumcrew
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Fantastic 4, Pearl Harbor, Titanic.

pearl harbor and titanic are real events in history and fantastic 4 is one of the most famous comic series ever.

I agree snakes on a plane.

masterkit
i havnt seen snakes on a plane but ill agree anyway

i remember i saw the trailer on vh1 and thought it was one of there jokes O.O sadly....it wasnt

DanZeke25
WALRUS ON A CONVEYOR BELT

jaden101
a bunch of these guys have these little tiny creatures in them that speak to them...and they run around a galaxy far far away swinging little sticks of light and making these tiny creatures give them powers to push robots over and occasionally run very fast although apparently not when they really need to

then the one with the most little creatures in him gets all angry over a chick and starts killing all the other guys and girls with not as many little creatures inside them

then he gets burnt in a volcano and gets some false legs and a mask that makes him sound like he has asthma

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by forumcrew
pearl harbor and titanic are real events in history and fantastic 4 is one of the most famous comic series ever.

I agree snakes on a plane. Oh, so the movies about them have to be great.

Pearl Harbor would've been great without a love story
Titanic would've been great without a love story
Fantastic 4 was just stupid.

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by jaden101
a bunch of these guys have these little tiny creatures in them that speak to them...and they run around a galaxy far far away swinging little sticks of light and making these tiny creatures give them powers to push robots over and occasionally run very fast although apparently not when they really need to

then the one with the most little creatures in him gets all angry over a chick and starts killing all the other guys and girls with not as many little creatures inside them

then he gets burnt in a volcano and gets some false legs and a mask that makes him sound like he has asthma Thats a bit of a stretch

jaden101
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Thats a bit of a stretch

in what way?

tabby999

then he gets burnt in a volcano and gets some false legs and a mask that makes him sound like he has asthma

Brilliant

cain marko

ha ha ha but i like star wars stick out tongue

T.M
Freddy Got Fingered..

forumcrew
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Oh, so the movies about them have to be great.

Pearl Harbor would've been great without a love story
Titanic would've been great without a love story
Fantastic 4 was just stupid.

no they dont have to be great, but this isnt about the quality of a movie its about the quality of the story and those stories are based on some real or big time events was my point... and 1.8 billion says titanic was good.

jaden101
Originally posted by cain marko
ha ha ha but i like star wars stick out tongue

as do i....but when you sit and think about it...it's an utterly stupid idea for a story...it works like a charm...but it's about as strange an idea as there is

~Da Rev~
no they dont have to be great, but this isnt about the quality of a movie its about the quality of the story and those stories are based on some real or big time events was my point... and 1.8 billion says titanic was good. If the story was indeed about the actual event, and not filtered through a love story, I would have thought differently

tabby999
no they dont have to be great, but this isnt about the quality of a movie its about the quality of the story and those stories are based on some real or big time events was my point... and 1.8 billion says titanic was good.

and by that logic, Little Man was a great movie, the Spice Girls made great music and Pollock did more than spash paint on canvas.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by tabby999
and by that logic, Little Man was a great movie, the Spice Girls made great music and Pollock did more than spash paint on canvas.

And by that logic, Tom Cruise is actually a good person.

Impediment
Freddy Got Fingered. Definitely. Sisterhood is a teeniebopper chick flick. Tom Green is just a talentless whore. Yes, I said whore.

Originally posted by SelphieT
Rabid Grannies.

Aww, come on, Liz!! Thats a Tromaville release. It's meant to be retarded! stick out tongue

forumcrew

actually by that logic those movies can still be both bad, and have bad stories.

The sound of Thunder

who?-kid
True. He did much more than that. Like drinking lol.

Eternal Turmoil
Originally posted by masterkit
i havnt seen snakes on a plane but ill agree anyway

i remember i saw the trailer on vh1 and thought it was one of there jokes O.O sadly....it wasnt

The whole point of Snakes On A Plane is that it is unbelievable corny and random. The movie doesn't pretend to be an edge-of-your-seat thriller, but a totally sucky idea with a famous actor and many cheesy one liners in it. God. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lighthammer
I'Robot Man that movie blowed!

Strangelove
Originally posted by Lighthammer
Click, Clockstoppers,What About Bob, The Scout, Stealing Harvard, The General's Daughter, Basic, US Marshals, Lgally Blode, Legally Blonde 2, Napoleon Dynamite, SST, YAYA Sisterhood, Sisterhood of the traveling pants,Welcome To The Dollhouse(that movie was the wierdst piece of garbage movie I ever saw), Doom, 10 Things I hate About You, How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days, Runaway Bride, Rollerbal All sucked. What about Bob and The General's Daughter were both good.

circut_shortage
sTAR wARS, loRD of The Rings, and Harry POTTER sucked

circut_shortage
Click and the Legally Blonde movies are good.

allofyousuckkk
the point of the thread is a movie with a stupid plot. Not a stupid movie.

How can Titanic have a dumb plot, or Pearl Harbor etc.

These aren't dumb plots, just dumb movies to the people posting them.

Ultraman Baltan
I think I have won. "Aliens Gone Wild". The plot? There was no plot! It was a horrible film that was just a bunch of shitty aliens from different movies from the company are made into a 90 minute collage of absolute crap.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Eternal Turmoil
The whole point of Snakes On A Plane is that it is unbelievable corny and random. The movie doesn't pretend to be an edge-of-your-seat thriller, but a totally sucky idea with a famous actor and many cheesy one liners in it. God. roll eyes (sarcastic)

There's Motherfu**ing Snakes on the Motherfu**ing Plane!

I know a bunch of bad plots, just cant think of the movie names sad

cain marko
killer clowns from space. i'm sorry but ridiculous plot. inconceivable Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
the point of the thread is a movie with a stupid plot. Not a stupid movie.

How can Titanic have a dumb plot, or Pearl Harbor etc.

These aren't dumb plots, just dumb movies to the people posting them. #

exactly dude,big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.