Do you believe in UFO's?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Me and Ness were watching National Geographic and they had a program on about strange objects in the sky and aliens. My question is, do you believe in life from other planets or do you think it's all in peoples heads that they see things?

I'm undecided but would like to believe in them.

~Da Rev~
Of course i believe in them. I mean, this universe is massive/never ending. So it would be stupid to think we are alone.

Blanka
there are ufos i saw one

T.M
No.

stunna1773
Originally posted by Blanka
there are ufos i saw one

u saw them to i thought i was the only one

yea wut now aliens its now 2 to like a million wut now we can take u

T.M
Originally posted by stunna1773
u saw them to i thought i was the only one

yea wut now aliens its now 2 to like a million wut now we can take u

what..? blink

Praylu
No, herbnone

Ness
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Of course i believe in them. I mean, this universe is massive/never ending. So it would be stupid to think we are alone. i think the same thing .. i have seen a UFO and its one of those things you cant explain..

stunna1773
Originally posted by Ness
i think the same thing .. i have seen a UFO and its one of those things you cant explain..

yes its now 3 to like a million ur going down aliens wut now wut now

juggernaut66666
Yeah i do and i did see one

TheKingofKINGS!
I believe in a life outside of our own.

UFO is a very broad term. SOmeone could invent a weird looking plane, fly around in it, and the government would classify it as a "UFO." But yes. I do believe in "Aleins."

Kongu_Dude
smart

WrathfulDwarf
Never seen one but I wouldn't discard the possibility.

What I really like is all that cool aliens merchandise sold in gift shops. I dig that stuff.

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Never seen one but I wouldn't discard the possibility.

What I really like is all that cool aliens merchandise sold in gift shops. I dig that stuff.

Hello mr Moderator! wave

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
Hello mr Moderator! wave Hello mr. Spam nonewave

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
Hello mr Moderator! wave

Hullo! Are you an UFO?

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Hullo! Are you an UFO?

nope..smart Is it fun to be a Moderator?

TheKingofKINGS!
I wouldn't want to moderate, based solely on the fact that a lot of people would look at me as a superior rather than a member who cleans the place up a bit.

Which is why I never could.

CherryPop
I'm undecided.

If there aren't any, then it's an awful waste of space.

If there are some. Cool

Bloigen
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Me and The Loch Ness Monster were watching National Geographic and they had a program on about strange objects in the sky and aliens. My question is, do you believe in life from other planets or do you think it's all in peoples heads that they see things?

Corrected. smokin'

SelphieT
Me and Ness were watching National Geographic and they had a program on about strange objects in the sky and aliens. My question is, do you believe in life from other planets or do you think it's all in peoples heads that they see things?

I voted undecided.

Awwww LanceWindu, that last choice on the poll.......I love you big grin

Ladyluck
Of course i believe in them. I mean, this universe is massive/never ending. So it would be stupid to think we are alone.

DarkC
Nah, not for a few hundred years.

Morning_Glory
i believe in Aliens...or other life..

LanceWindu
Originally posted by SelphieT
I voted undecided.

Awwww LanceWindu, that last choice on the poll.......I love you big grin

laughing out loud Wow.

Devalion

Whoa....hang on a minute!.......You were watching the National Geographical channel with Ness?......Scary! eek!

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Devalion
Whoa....hang on a minute!.......You were watching the National Geographical channel with Ness?......Scary! eek!

shrug We're weird.

Darth Kreiger
They exist, I saw them on TV =P

Lord Paradise
I believe in Unidentified Flying Objects, but I also believe they're identifiable, and we just aren't trying hard enough.

Noble Strong
yes ive seen UFO's anything that fly in the sky that i cannot determine what it is then i consider it UFO. whether it be a flying green cloud of fart or willowisp or bird droppings.

Lord Paradise
Any guy who jumps without carrying a driver's license is a UFO.

LanceWindu
That doesn't count yo!

Barker
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
Any guy who jumps without carrying a driver's license is a UFO.
*Starts AATO*

Punkyhermy
Of course. wink

General Kon-El
For those who said they saw aliens before, where and how did you see them?

K.Diddy

smokin' The truth is out there

Thorinn

WrathfulDwarf
I saw an alien yesterday! He was crossing the border.

Mr Parker
definetely.there have been too many credible people that have come forward like astronauts and pilots, military personal who when they reported these findings to their superiours,they were serverely reprimanded and even have gone so far in firing them.the movie that clinched it for me though that were not alone is the movie ROSWELL with Martin Sheen where intitally in 1947 on the radio at that time,it was announced a FLYING SAUCER had crashed.people who knew something and saw too much wound up dying in mysterious deaths so that tells you something that it wasnt just a wether ballon as the air force later claimed and covered up the story on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.