This Plastic Taste Like Pizza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noble Strong
I just got back from my gf's house and my parents had leftover Plastic eithier last night or the night before in the fridge,It tastes like pizza,but I'm stoned and theres nothing else here to eat withou putting effort in,so I'm gonna eat it anyway no expression

Impediment

Noble Strong
spoofing a thread

TheKingofKINGS!
You're retarded.

Noble Strong
not me. but you saying that? Karma will comeback to you and your children will be. yes as you say. Retarded

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Noble Strong
not me. but you saying that? Karma will comeback to you and your children will be. yes as you say. Retarded I'm going to have children?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
You're retarded.

§P0oONY
If you're going to spoof a thread, spoof a famous thread... like "Rate My Rack"

TheKingofKINGS!
But seriously, I'm going to meet a woman who will actually have my children?!? I don't care if their retards or serial killers or what not....I'M GETTING LAID! eek!

Noble Strong
Sooner or later you gonna go at a wrong place wrong time then with vodka drenched every fiber of your body. and a girl to you. you create a bastard. and that spermsprout soaked with vodka will create a retarded son of yours. so yes you will have a retarded bastard

K.Diddy
I just got back from my gf's house and my parents had leftover Plastic eithier last night or the night before in the fridge,It tastes like pizza,but I'm stoned and theres nothing else here to eat withou putting effort in,so I'm gonna eat it anyway no expression

beer If you were going to spoof my thread,you could of at least made it funny

Barker
Originally posted by K.Diddy
beer If you were going to spoof my thread,you could of at least made it funny
Agreed.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Barker
Agreed.

laughing out loud

Noble Strong
cmon gimme a break. its my first spoof and i dont know how to make it good/funny. its a flying F of trial and error no expression if you dont like it then ''F''rench word YOU

Valharu
cmon gimme a break. its my first spoof and i dont know how to make it good/funny. its a flying F of trial and error no expression if you dont like it then ''F''rench word YOU There will be no beer for you mate. beer

Noble Strong
arrgh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.