this is funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryTopper
I'm gonna make you all sick when we get married I'm gonna post up my wedding pictures and you're all gonna feel stoopid and sad cuz you spend alllllll your time here ****ing with people who are probably fakers...just like you big grin

and thats not bashing...thats a true ass fact

Leo.M
I don't know... I'm mostly likely hotter then your man no expression.......... I can PM pics to prove it wink

Meaning I have a life baby wink

silver_tears
Originally posted by CherryTopper
I'm gonna make you all sick when we get married I'm gonna post up my wedding pictures and you're all gonna feel stoopid and sad cuz you spend alllllll your time here ****ing with people who are probably fakers...just like you big grin

petpet

CherryTopper
I do too I have an apartment a job a fiance and I barely come here I did today cuz I aint woring to day and no you aint hotter, your a computer screen

Leo.M
I do too I have an apartment a job a fiance and I barely come here I did today cuz I aint woring to day and no you aint hotter, your a computer screen

I've seen a pic of your bf and I can safely say, that i AM hotter. stick out tongue Sorry erm

CherryTopper
ok i can say you can make your self look hotter on the computer with special copy and paste your head on people's body Not impressive no

BackFire

Unless you're naked I don't care.

Leo.M
ok i can say you can make your self look hotter on the computer with special copy and paste your head on people's body Not impressive no

Who the f.uck does that??? blink I don't need to do that. I'm not saying that I am the hottest man, I am just saying that if you were to compare me with your bf, I would win. stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Originally posted by silver_tears
petpet

^ Perfect Smilie.

silver_tears

Lana
n00b

Noble Strong
are you bragging because youre gonna get a wedding band and its gonna last only 2months to 10 yrs then cheat after wards?

The Pict
Originally posted by Lana
n00b

laughing out loud

Ritoshi
petpet

§P0oONY
n00b

rock laughing

Leo.M
You'd be surprised, or the amount of people who take pics offline and claim them as their own.

Well I know one girl that does that. (on here) I haven't confronted her about it yet.

I just think it's stupid, you know?

silver_tears
Agreed, no one forces you to show a pic in the first place.

CherryTopper
ok sure yep I forget your all smarter than me and everyone is suppose to tell me how to live my life, yeah I forgot how stoopid could I getwallbash

§P0oONY
ok sure yep I forget your all smarter than me and everyone is suppose to tell me how to live my life, yeah I forgot how stoopid could I getwallbash

Well, just don't forget it again. petpet

silver_tears

You know, punctuation, grammar, and spelling aren't mandatory, but they are so advised roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ronny

and thats not bashing...thats a true ass fact and It'll be funny when you come back to us crying that "Brandon" left you for someone younger and prettier, in some odd years.

Morning_Glory

and thats not bashing...thats a true ass fact no expression sleeping

CherryTopper
he ahtes girls in wisconsin cuz there all slutty and I'm true and good, and don't cheat, and what ever I guess you guys are just too good for me

CherryTopper
and I don't give a shit bout my grammar get over it and learn to read big words

§P0oONY
he ahtes girls in wisconsin cuz there all slutty and I'm true and good, and don't cheat, and what ever I guess you guys are just too good for me
So basically, he's got you whipped?

silver_tears
and I don't give a shit bout my grammar get over it and learn to read big words

Oh, big words such as 'stoopid'?
Right away teehee

CherryTopper
so, it's how I spell and it's the way I want it so sue me

he's whipped too sweetheart why do you think I have about 20letters and his family has 2...gee

§P0oONY
20 letters, wow... that's almost the whole alphabet... good to see he's learning.

silver_tears
20 letters in 1 year, wowwie, he must love you!

And I don't give a rat's ass about how you spell stupid, but lets not pretend you're something you're not, the last big words you probably used were sexually transmitted.

Syren
Guys, stop being so negative. Leave her alone... if she wants to share happy news then just smile and be pleased for her. It doesn't affect your lives directly. Wow, I'm amazed at the animosity.

Sil, harsh words sista. Hard to believe you held the morals of a mod at one time. What, are you relaxing now in your normal membership?

§P0oONY

And I don't give a rat's ass about how you spell stupid, but lets not pretend you're something you're not, the last big words you probably used were sexually transmitted.

laughing out loud

That's possibly one of the greatest insults in the history of man.

Lady Fianna
G.O.O.G.L.E

Keep an eye on the Image results for 'wedin'

silver_tears
Originally posted by Syren
Guys, stop being so negative. Leave her alone... if she wants to share happy news then just smile and be pleased for her. It doesn't affect your lives directly. Wow, I'm amazed at the animosity.

Sil, harsh words sista. Hard to believe you held the morals of a mod at one time. What, are you relaxing now in your normal membership?

I wasn't aware mods had morals different from the rest of us folks.
More importantly, I never acted differently while modding.

I'm amazed at the hostility from her, even towards people who were supportive in the first place, obviously if you're unwilling to get along with people on a forum then you don't belong here. More importantly if she knows how people feel about her 'Brandon' threads, why keep posting them. If someone told me to stop making threads about a certain topic each time I showed up, then I'd be courteous and stop.

Syren
I'm amazed at the hostility from her, even towards people who were supportive in the first place, obviously if you're unwilling to get along with people on a forum then you don't belong here. More importantly if she knows how people feel about her 'Brandon' threads, why keep posting them. If someone told me to stop making threads about a certain topic each time I showed up, then I'd be courteous and stop.

Stop making Attention Whore threads.. you make me look bad disgust

Morning_Glory

And I don't give a rat's ass about how you spell stupid, but lets not pretend you're something you're not, the last big words you probably used were sexually transmitted. *giggle*

Lana

I seem to remember you taking the same attitude to her before, missy stick out tongue

DanZeke25

How come you didn't post the funny?

silver_tears
Stop making Attention Whore threads.. you make me look bad disgust

I can't stop what comes naturally babeh diva

Syren
I seem to remember you taking the same attitude to her before, missy stick out tongue

Yeah, she irritated me. But I don't think I ever accused her of lying about her boyfriend. She still gets on my nerves, in fact... probably because I'm getting old and cantankerous or something.

Anyway, the main thing that hit me here was the immediate negativity. It's not just about this particular scenario, KMC as a whole has a tendency to be rather a negative place these days erm

Sil, I can deal. I know I'm beautiful mhm

The Pict
there was immediate negativity because of the insult she directed towards everyone here.

Lana
Yeah, she irritated me. But I don't think I ever accused her of lying about her boyfriend. She still gets on my nerves, in fact... probably because I'm getting old and cantankerous or something.

Anyway, the main thing that hit me here was the immediate negativity. It's not just about this particular scenario, KMC as a whole has a tendency to be rather a negative place these days erm

Sil, I can deal. I know I'm beautiful mhm

I think it was more the fact that the people who were negative to her this time remember how she's like. Only Spoony accused her of lying about her boyfriend, I think stick out tongue

Not to mention that she created this thread for the sole purpose of pissing people off, or so it seems by the first post.

Syren
Originally posted by The Pict
there was immediate negativity because of the insult she directed towards everyone here.

What insult? She shared news of an engagement.

Lana
What insult? She shared news of an engagement.

Kez, did you actually read the first post of this thread stick out tongue

Thorinn

and thats not bashing...thats a true ass fact Cool. thumb up

Mr Parker
okay. eek!

Syren
Kez, did you actually read the first post of this thread stick out tongue

Yes, but I presumed she posted this because of the response in the other thread.

Lana
Yes, but I presumed she posted this because of the response in the other thread.

In other words, she posted it knowing it would piss people off, thus making this a troll thread...not to mention the fact that she DID insult everyone on the site in her first post.

Noble Strong
so uh why do you need to prove us that youre getting married.
does it make any difference if you tell us the truth or a lie? will not affect me if you guys get hitched or not. my door still open for you to cheat btw

Syren
In other words, she posted it knowing it would piss people off, thus making this a troll thread...not to mention the fact that she DID insult everyone on the site in her first post.

Yes, but my point is that when she created the first thread about her news, most people shredded her for it. Yet she didn't abuse anyone in her very first post, she was just sharing something that made her happy. Whether people believe her is irrelevant, those that didn't should not have commented. She made the second, insulting thread in defense of herself because of the responses in the first. Not the best choice of action, I'll admit, but she did have reason. You can't expect someone to sit and take that kind of bullshit, it's not fair. And then slam them for standing up for themselves? You and I would hit the roof if we were treated like that, don't deny it. I just don't think it's at all fair that she's been attacked for an innocent thread and then attacked again for defending herself.

Lady Fianna
Sy, I'm assuming you remember her from the many times she has come to this site, made a thread about her 'boyfriend' and when people pull her up on it, she gets angry and starts insulting everyone. She does it everytime she comes her and it get's extremely old.

She makes herself a target because she wants attention, none of us should rise to it but we do. Mainly because it's amusing stick out tongue she seems to have a skin so thick nothing could even touch it. If it truly bothered her she wouldn't keep coming back for more.

The Pict
Yes, but my point is that when she created the first thread about her news, most people shredded her for it. Yet she didn't abuse anyone in her very first post, she was just sharing something that made her happy. Whether people believe her is irrelevant, those that didn't should not have commented. She made the second, insulting thread in defense of herself because of the responses in the first. Not the best choice of action, I'll admit, but she did have reason. You can't expect someone to sit and take that kind of bullshit, it's not fair. And then slam them for standing up for themselves? You and I would hit the roof if we were treated like that, don't deny it. I just don't think it's at all fair that she's been attacked for an innocent thread and then attacked again for defending herself.

Most of the posters here didn't know of the first thread I imagine. Ok its not nice to bash someone for posting their good news, but to make another thread with a general insult in the first post is not cool either. Plus if she had made a mention of how she was treated in the previous thread less people would be angry with her.

Lucid Shogun

^ Exactly. That's basically a summary of what I was saying in the other thread.

Sorta...

Syren
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
Sy, I'm assuming you remember her from the many times she has come to this site, made a thread about her 'boyfriend' and when people pull her up on it, she gets angry and starts insulting everyone. She does it everytime she comes her and it get's extremely old.

She makes herself a target because she wants attention, none of us should rise to it but we do. Mainly because it's amusing stick out tongue she seems to have a skin so thick nothing could even touch it. If it truly bothered her she wouldn't keep coming back for more.

You make it sound like there are sides in a war... none of us should rise to it, but we do? If we know we shouldn't take the bait then why bother? It's like admitting none of you have self control; if you don't like her, why keep coming back to comment?

She got defensive and didn't handle it well at all, but tell me who would handle it much better, really. Everyone here is guilty of flaring up at some point over something trivial.

Lumanix
Everyone that attacked her in the otehr thread earned this thread.

Lady Fianna
You make it sound like there are sides in a war... none of us should rise to it, but we do? If we know we shouldn't take the bait then why bother? It's like admitting none of you have self control; if you don't like her, why keep coming back to comment?

She got defensive and didn't handle it well at all, but tell me who would handle it much better, really. Everyone here is guilty of flaring up at some point over something trivial. I don't really see why you're acting so high and mighty about this Kez, seriously. I've seen you time and time again do exactly the same thing.

The point is, she does it deliberately so that she can flare up and get attention. It would bother anyone half so much if it wasn't so blatantly deliberate.

Syren
Originally posted by Lumanix
Everyone that attacked her in the otehr thread earned this thread.

That's an awesome response. Not least because you're agreeing with me... but seriously, you're right.

Fi, I'm not getting high and mighty, really I'm not. I'm sorry if I'm coming off that way. All I wanted to do was defend her from those who attacked her for no reason.

CherryTopper
Hi again, you can lock this thread and throw it in the river, or ocean whatever's closer and I just wanna say sorry. I have been a ***** and an attention whore form the beginning and i will cool it down a bit. A lotta bit at that. please lets all start over and a week or so I will be good and try to contain myself, I have just been abused by name threats ever since i can remember, just gimme a chance? please and thank you

Randi

BackFire
That's an awesome response. Not least because you're agreeing with me... but seriously, you're right.

Fi, I'm not getting high and mighty, really I'm not. I'm sorry if I'm coming off that way. All I wanted to do was defend her from those who attacked her for no reason.

Your avatar makes my groin dance.

Syren
Hi again, you can lock this thread and throw it in the river, or ocean whatever's closer and I just wanna say sorry. I have been a ***** and an attention whore form the beginning and i will cool it down a bit. A lotta bit at that. please lets all start over and a week or so I will be good and try to contain myself, I have just been abused by name threats ever since i can remember, just gimme a chance? please and thank you

Randi

Lock request?

Oh, BackFire!! big grin

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by BackFire
Your avatar makes my groin dance. I think Backfire should get a badge for best response to a post, ever.

Noble Strong
I cant find the funny part of this thread so it should be locked and thrown away.

CherryTopper
laughing out loud

Syren
Closed mhm

BackFire
I'm going to leave it open just to show off my powers.

*Flexes*.

Syren
Don't be so gay. Close the damn thread miffed

BackFire
You.

Syren
I would if I could... but you know I can't. Why do you tease me?

BackFire
Because you tease me.

Lady Fianna
I'll close it. By the power invested in me from the Grand State of New York, I hereby close this thread and declare the contents null and void.

Syren
Because you tease me.

Hardly, it's my responsibility if you drool every time you see me online? I don't think so.

Fi, he's teasing you too?? The manwhore schmoll

BackFire
Hardly, it's my responsibility if you drool every time you see me online? I don't think so.

Fi, he's teasing you too?? The manwhore schmoll

I don't drool, jeez. Well, not my mouth anyways.

I love when you talk dirty to me, girlwhore.

Lady Fianna
I don't know why it was New York....

Anyway....yes he is an manwhore, but I won't hold it against him.

Syren
I don't drool, jeez. Well, not my mouth anyways.

I love when you talk dirty to me, girlwhore.

GIRLwhore? Womanwhore, thank you very much mhm

DarkC

*sigh*

Here's me thinking you posted a funny video or something.

BackFire
I don't know why it was New York....

Anyway....yes he is an manwhore, but I won't hold it against him.

Can I hold something against you? hahaha!

Syren
Originally posted by DarkC
*sigh*

Here's me thinking you posted a funny video or something.

Keep up, David stick out tongue

BackFire
GIRLwhore? Womanwhore, thank you very much mhm

Girlwhore sounds more demeaning, so I will use it. Or maybe wenchwhore.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Can I hold something against you? hahaha!

....Don't say things like that when you have that sig...infact...it's time for a new one, that gives me the creeps

Lady Fianna
Can I hold something against you? hahaha! Unless it is large and stiff I'm not interested. schmoll

Syren
Girlwhore sounds more demeaning, so I will use it. Or maybe wenchwhore.

You're cruising for a bruising, mister.

BackFire
Unless it is large and stiff I'm not interested. schmoll

Give me 2 1/2 seconds and we'll be in business.

And you're hanging for a banging. Now everyone is happy.

Syren
*ecstatic*

BackFire
Okay, I've had my fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.