Jacen Solo runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Current Jacen Solo runs the gauntlet. Force and lightsaber. Who stops him? He has five hours to rest

1) Aayla Secura
2) Darth Maul
3) ROTS General Grievous
4) ROTS Obi-wan
5) ROTS Palpatine
6) Ludo Kressh
7) Naga Sadow

Darth Sexy
I would say he dies at 6 or 7.

General Kon-El
How powerful is Freedon Nadd? If he was in the guantlet, where would he be placed?

Darth Kreiger
I don't know much about him, but I say either Darth Maul, or Grievous kills him

Darth Sexy
I would put Nadd equal to or MAYBE slightly below Sadow. We know he was powerful enough to kill Sadow but we don't know the circumstances.

Quinlan_Vos
He dies at 6, or perhaps 7. I don't really know which ancient Sith is greater than the other (except Ragnos is at top, and Sadow follows)

Sith'ari
Nadd - 5.6
Solo - 6

Darth Sexy
Solo is above the ancient sith? Unlikely

Sith'ari
Nope, he dies at 6.

Blue_Hefner
He breezes past Kreesh but dies at Sadow. Er...which Jacen is this again?

Darth Sexy
one of the sons of Leia and Han.

General Kon-El
laughing

darthsith19
Dies at 6.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
one of the sons of Leia and Han.
I meant which timeframe.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
I meant which timeframe.

In the Star Wars timeframe.

Blue_Hefner
w/e

Null ARC Avis
lol
CURRENT mean anything to you?

Sith'ari
Guys, you really are being quite childish towards Hefner here. Now Hefner, you say you want to know which Jacen this is? Well that would be Jacen Solo big guy.

BTW, I love you.

Blue_Hefner
Just **** it. Forget i asked.

General Kon-El
my original post stated this was current

Darth_Glentract
I'm not sure he'd even take Sidious after being weakened by the previous people.

Escape81
Jacen was able to do battle with Lumiya's Force phantoms - which Jacen proclaimed "would be a fair match for Luke". Apparently, since New Jedi Order, Jacen has progressed in leaps and bounds in terms of abilities.

That, or it's another attempt to try to make Luke appear more realistic in that he is not the Star Wars version of Superman anymore. Zahn tried that, once.

Anyways, if Jacen can engage in a lightsaber battle against that - he'd likely defeat RotS Sidious in a sheer lightsaber confrontation. But I don't know about his Force powers.

Darth_Glentract
If those phantoms would be a fair match for Luke then I am done reading new SW books. Jacen being that much stronger then Luke would be horrid. Jacen even coming close to Luke would be horrid. From how powerful Jacen was throughout the first LotF book I do not consider him stronger the Sidious in the force for sure. That guy with the bomb on his back, Sidious would have just mind controlled him. The Y-wing, Sidious would have just knocked the guy unconscious with the force. What was the other things Jacen did again? Whatever they were, I can pretty much guarantee Sidious would have done a much better job. And I wouldn't put it past Sidious to be able to take Jacen in a lightsaber fight after Jacen'd fought Obi-wan and the others before him.

Escape81
It is ironic.

Lumiya confesses to not even be on par with Vader (which puts her quite a bit below Palpatine) in Betrayal. And yet, she is able to generate Force phantoms on that powerful degree. Inconsistencies, much?

Oh, yes, Glentract, Jacen does indeed proclaim that the Force phantom that he dueled with would be capable of being "a fair match for Luke".

But, they are simply generating inconsistencies. As I said, there is a group of Star Wars authors who try to tone down Luke's "Superman-syndrome". Timothy Zahn confessed to attempting to do that on multiple occasions.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Escape81
It is ironic.

Lumiya confesses to not even be on par with Vader (which puts her quite a bit below Palpatine) in Betrayal. And yet, she is able to generate Force phantoms on that powerful degree. Inconsistencies, much?

Oh, yes, Glentract, Jacen does indeed proclaim that the Force phantom that he dueled with would be capable of being "a fair match for Luke".

But, they are simply generating inconsistencies. As I said, there is a group of Star Wars authors who try to tone down Luke's "Superman-syndrome". Timothy Zahn confessed to attempting to do that on multiple occasions.

With all due respect, after the NJO and DN series, it's a little too late for that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.