Blarhahrarf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
My stupid school is transfering all my friends to freakin Yolo high ranting Well not all of them but a huge bunch, including Javier! I live right next to Yolo High but itll be so gay cause i wont be able to see them at school and i barely see them anywhere else. ERRRGH I'm so angry!

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Ronny
My stupid school is transfering all my friends to freakin Yolo high ranting Well not all of them but a huge bunch, including Javier! I live right next to Yolo High but itll be so gay cause i wont be able to see them at school and i barely see them anywhere else. ERRRGH I'm so angry! awww Im sorry petpet

The Pict
My stupid school is transfering all my friends to freakin Yolo high ranting Well not all of them but a huge bunch, including Javier! I live right next to Yolo High but itll be so gay cause i wont be able to see them at school and i barely see them anywhere else. ERRRGH I'm so angry!

thats too bad

RogerRamjet
what's a Yolo?...

Lucid Shogun
Titties.

Ritoshi
My stupid school is transfering all my friends to freakin Yolo high ranting Well not all of them but a huge bunch, including Javier! I live right next to Yolo High but itll be so gay cause i wont be able to see them at school and i barely see them anywhere else. ERRRGH I'm so angry! You must go and blow up the school now msn-oh Good luck msn-oh

Noble Strong
didnt read the story i just like to read the title Blarhahrarf

bla hah rarf

Ronny
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
what's a Yolo?... A high school for the rejected kids that still want somewhat of an education.

He said he wants to get independant studies.

Piggle Humsy

You are sexy when you're mad... eyes

ermm

Barker
You don't have Open Enrollment?

Ladyluck
Bummer. erm

masterkit
Originally posted by Lucid Shogun
Titties.

hehehehehe

D-Double
A high school for the rejected kids that still want somewhat of an education.

He said he wants to get independant studies.

Why do all those schools have gangsta names?... Yolo?... Huff?... red_bandana
wtf.... Name one "The Sunshine Academy"... just to see how the kids turn out. ermm

... that sucks though. sorry to hear it, Ron-Ron. sad

Ladyluck
Originally posted by D-Double
Why do all those schools have gangsta names?... Yolo?... Huff?... red_bandana
wtf.... Name one "The Sunshine Academy"... just to see how the kids turn out. ermm

... that sucks though. sorry to hear it, Ron-Ron. sad

laughing

silver_tears
Simple solution, skip school and spend the days with them happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.