Onslaught vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
the JLA are the big 7 so who wins?

Basti0n
Hulk beat Onslaught in the comics, Superman beat Hulk.

I say Supes takes this one.

Then GL uses his ring to contain it and send it into space.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hulk beating Onslaught was PIS. Onslaught had the powers of xman, proffessor x, xman, and magneto. Hell he was a one man Team. he could have created a stronger version of hulk to beat hulk if he wanted to. Onslaught/Jla. I"m inclined to say the jla would need a lot of thier extra powers to win. magical weapons, t-vo, batman with some time machine. green lantern with two rings. Technically onslaught should have been stronger than a celestial.

Priest
Originally posted by Basti0n
Hulk beat Onslaught in the comics, Superman beat Hulk.

I say Supes takes this one.

Then GL uses his ring to contain it and send it into space.
Onslaught was not defeated.. his armor was cracked open from a blow.

Priest
All of earth heros combined couldent touch Onslaught.. Id say he takes this.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Priest
All of earth heros combined couldent touch Onslaught.. Id say he takes this. agreed

Basti0n
Thor flew right through him to get xavier out and hulk ripped his armor off. The JLA has more heavy hitters then the avengers and FF, I say the JLA takes this one.

Priest
How so?
Onslaught can mind rape all of them at once.
or he can just warp reality and make them turn agaisnt each other.
Or he can just beat the crap out of all of them, look wat happned to the Juggernaut.

Draco69
How so?
Onslaught can mind rape all of them at once.
or he can just warp reality and make them turn agaisnt each other.
Or he can just beat the crap out of all of them, look wat happned to the Juggernaut.

Juggernaut was crap and PIS. The entire SAGA was one big heaping pile of PIS/CIS crap.

Which is why we as comic fans pretend it never happened. It was THAT bad....

Priest
Originally posted by Basti0n
Thor flew right through him to get xavier out and hulk ripped his armor off. The JLA has more heavy hitters then the avengers and FF, I say the JLA takes this one.
i doubt anyone in the JLA can muster up the blow given to Onslaught by the hulk at the time. that was probably the strongest version of the hulks career -mindless hulk.

Basti0n
PIS?

CIS?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Draco69
Juggernaut was crap and PIS. The entire SAGA was one big heaping pile of PIS/CIS crap.

Which is why we as comic fans pretend it never happened. It was THAT bad.... it was a bad series, but the original onslaught series is far better then the new "onslaught reborn series" i mean look at him, he's pathetic

Draco69
i doubt anyone in the JLA can muster up the blow given to Onslaught by the hulk at the time. that was probably the strongest version of the hulks career -mindless hulk.

GL most certainly could. Put alot of willpower into it. Like the one to contain a Big Bang...literally.

Priest

Which is why we as comic fans pretend it never happened. It was THAT bad....
I agree some what it is PIS/CIS, but it happened. I think it happened before absorbing Franklin Richards..correctly me if I'm wrong..
Onslaught without Franklin richards>juggy --don't know really.

Onslaught at full power, absorption of FR would own juggy like the way he did. FR can manipulate matter on a cosmic scale, and create pocket universes. Galactus cant even do that.
Onslaught w/ FR>juggy--absolutely

Full Power Onslaught would destroy the JLA

Draco69
Originally posted by galan7777777
it was a bad series, but the original onslaught series is far better then the new "onslaught reborn series" i mean look at him, he's pathetic

We must never speak of it again. Onslaught does not exist. I have no idea what we're even talking about.

Who is the Onslaught?

An alamgram of Prof. X and Magneto?!

Pfft! That's ridiculous!. Marvel wouldn't come up with something that stupid!

Priest
GL most certainly could. Put alot of willpower into it. Like the one to contain a Big Bang...literally.

Thats really up in the air, (for the fat that onslaught is considered to be a obscure character. he only made two appearances.)
Onslaught should be stronger than a big bang..he's does have the ability to create universes. he can also warp reality and take the power ring wielded by GL.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.