If you could REwrite one story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stripe
A take on Grimm22's Thread.

If you could re write any one story out of any comic what would it be, why and what would you do to it.

R.O.T. Yahman
Our World at War, other wise known as the Impreiex War .... Why ? Because its a piece of crap compared to the previously written but far superior WW3 (Written by Grant Morisson). Id like to re write Siegels and Byrnes origins of superman, Id give it more of planetary (Warren Ellis) Sci Fi twist. Re Writing the House of M or the Onslaught saga would also be fun ....

Fanboy
Venom vs Superman that first hit should have knocked Venom out.

Big Sexy
Um "for tomorrow" Zod whas evil because he and Jor-el don't like eachother. Gotta have a better backstory than that.

Draco69
Batman/Superman. I throw the entire script in the garbage and shoot the editorial team.

For Tomorrow. The entire story didn't make a lick of sense. But at least it had great art.....

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Draco69
Batman/Superman. I throw the entire script in the garbage and shoot the editorial team.

For Tomorrow. The entire story didn't make a lick of sense. But at least it had great art..... Thst always made me laugh. The artwork was awesome but the story was retarded. I read their actually collaborating to make another Zod story but they are going to include the two kryptonians from Superman 2 also.

Avalonofthewind
The last 2 issues of Infinite Crisis.

I would have killed off Superboy prime is a multiverse shaking battle on some kind and kept Alex alive.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

I would have killed off Superboy prime is a multiverse shaking battle on some kind and kept Alex alive.

Agreed. I also would erase some of JMS like Spidey being mystic and get rid of that god-awful Sin's Past/Sin's Remembered

Soleran
Wolverine dead after Hulk hit him the first time.

Oh and Batman would be a chick.

bigbran
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

I would have killed off Superboy prime is a multiverse shaking battle on some kind and kept Alex alive. Alex got jokered.

I would have at least kept earth 2 superman alive. And I probably would have had him get taken out by the comebined forces of everyone, instead of one superman.

Validus
It really shouldn't take that much to stop a Kryptonian anyway but I digress. That's a whole other argument. I would have just had Ion fly in and cut his head off, Major Force style.

Juntai
Originally posted by bigbran
Alex got jokered.

I would have at least kept earth 2 superman alive. And I probably would have had him get taken out by the comebined forces of everyone, instead of one superman. Earth 2 Superman dying helped make Crisis as big as it was. That was a bold move/statement to kill off the guy that started your company.

bigbran
Originally posted by Juntai
Earth 2 Superman dying helped make Crisis as big as it was. That was a bold move/statement to kill off the guy that started your company. There's always going to be superman though.

Black Adam
clone saga.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Black Adam
clone saga. co signed.

Broly92
Death of Superman shifty

bigbran
Any story involing Thanos and Wolverine.
Even Thanos jobs to the little pr*ck.

Broly92
Originally posted by bigbran
Any story involing Thanos and Wolverine.
Even Thanos jobs to the little pr*ck.
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9055/middlefingermm8.jpg

Not! laughing laughing

Ultraman Baltan
Sins Past. My solution: DON'T MAKE IT.

Big Sexy
Infinity Crusade. Could have been alllot better.
COIE- make it less confusing, also to update the art

Grimm22
So many choices here..

Enemy of the State

Sins Past

Avenger Dissembelled

The Other

House of M

The Collective

Parts of Idenity Crisis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.