Star Wars: The Search for Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mortalitas
Star Wars
The Search for Revan

Five years have passed since the Lady of Betrayl killed the remaining Jedi on Dantooine. War has broke out on a small planet known as Nara. Located at the city of Tari is a group of Sith warriors revealing themselves once more.

The conflict on Nara is thought to be similar to what happened on Onderon. Commander Aurdea enlists the aid of a Jedi Master and her pupil.

The growing activity with the Sith is thought to signify the return of the Sith Lord, Revan. The few Jedi that remain are unclear of whether this is true or not.

Brianna, Visas Marrs and the Exile work on bringing the Jedi back. Brianna, the exhandmaiden to Atirs attempts to recreate the Accademy on Telos, while Visas Marrs and the Exile recreate the Jedi Council and Accademy on Dantooine. Both are succesful in their cause.

Now a new power lurks, a supposed pupil of the Lady of Betrayl, one that no one has heard about before. His power is greater than that of Darth Sion and Malak's, but lesser than Revan's.

The race of the Jedi slowly begin to regrow, but they are unaware of the Dark Side of the Force. The Exile is still wounded from facing the Lady of Betrayl, the connection with her is finally gone, but he is still weak from the battle.

War rages on Nara, the Queen is held captive. Aurdea waits for the Jedi to arrive...

Mortalitas
Chapter One:
Tari, Nara

"Soldier, protect the Queen until the Jedi arrive," came the orders from Commander Aurdea, a young female who was dressed in a black battle suit with red markings.

"Affirmative," replied the soldier saluting to her.

The two, along with a half a dozen more soldiers were ducking behind a fallen pillar that was providing little cover for them. A group of Sith warriors were firing at them with standard issue guns that the Queen's guard were supplied. A frag grenade was thrown toward the soldiers, but they were unaware of it at the time.

"Red Leader, send your team over to Blue Leader's and help them out," Aurdea commanded, and the eight of them cleared the area, just in time too for the frag grenade went off, sending a couple soldiers flying, getting no more than a few bruises.

"Status report?" questioned someone through a comlink.

"Still waiting for the Jedi to arrive," responded the commander.

"Notify me when they arrive. The citadel cannot withstand much more from the Sith warriors."

"Understood."

"Would Master Sigillde approve of your actions?" questioned a short brown haired teenaged boy with a single braid, looking at a woman who was dressed in black robes.

"I do not need the Council's permission to aid the Queen of Tari," spoke his master in a stern voice, not eyeing her pupil.

"Sorry Master, I did not mean to speak like that to you."

"Dantum, it cannot be helped. I understand where you are coming from."

"Jedi Master, we are arriving at the city of Tari. Anywhere in particular that you'd like to land?" came the voice of the pilot.

"Open the hatch, we will be fine," ordered the Jedi Master.

Dantum gave her a skeptical look, unsure of what she was doing. He knew it was best not to argue with his master though.Standing up he prepared to follow her lead. Reaching underneath his robe, he made sure that his lightsaber was secure. Then he made sure that the hood of his robe covered his face. It would be ideal for them to arrive with little notice as possible.

"Master do you think this could be the same thing that could be going on like on Onderon?" he questioned refering to a conflict that he had heard about.

"I hope not. Come we must get going."

"Yes Master."

"Guide yourself with the Force, and make sure not to reveal yourself as a Jedi unless it is needed. We may not see each other for quite some time."

Dantum was nervous,but he was going to comply with what
his master wished of him. Jumping out of the ship, he attempted to let the Force guide him, but he could not feel it flow through him.

"Do not force the Force to come. It will come to you," Came the words of the female Jedi Master.

Relaxing he began to listen to his master's words of wisdom. No longer was he concentrating on the Force, he was waiting for it to flow through him. And it turned out to be succesful, he was able to touch the ground gently, his master was no where in sight. Dantum waited to see if his master would come.

"Move quickly young one," said again his master in his head, "Head for the central part of the city, seek out Commander Aurdea she will tell you what to do. May the Force be with you."

"May the Force be with you as well Master," he thought to himself.

The only problem was how to locate the Commander Aurdea. With the robes still on him, and the hood covering his face, he began to walk through the dense forest. Reaching out with the Force he tried to sense any living person nearby, but he sensed nothing. He was not capable of sensing things from far off with the Force, they need to be within a reasonable distance for him. He hadn't fully come in tune with the Force.

What seemed like hours, but only a few minutes, Dantum continued to walk in the forest, keeping in mind that he could not reveal himself as a Jedi yet. Using the Force, he tried to pick up any sign of living creatures near him, but his skill was not strong enough to do so.

Something caught his attention though, Dantum heard something moving to his right, then his left. It was tempting for him to take his lightsaber out to make himself feel more secure, but the apprentice knew better.

Turning around, he began to walk the direction he was going in, when a DC-15A blaster rifle jabbed him in the side. It appeared to be a Mandalorian that had jabbed the weapon into the Jedi's side, but what was a Mandalorian doing on Mara?

"Halt citizen," spoke the offworlder, "I cannot allow you to go any further. Tari is closed off due to the complications with the Queen."

"Commander Aurdea has requested my presence in this dire need," said Dantum, choosing his words carefully.

The Mandalorian lowered his DC-15A blaster rifle, and bowed quickly to the Jedi. Dantum could tell that he was working for the Queen. It was possible that this was Mandalore, a Mandalorian he had heard about from his master. It was a curious thing, and he knew he was going to bring this up with his master.

"I am terribly sorry for that Master Jedi," said the Mandalorian in an unusually polite voice. One thing he knew was the fact that they did not approve of Jedi at all, very few Jedi did they actually respect.

"I am no master, I am only an apprentice. My master is elsewhere."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.