KILL THE PERSON ABOVE YOU.. Spiderman Style!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil SeeD
Ok so here is how it works.... Some of you may know this is also in the horror thread, but this time we will do it up Spiderman style.

For those of you who do not know what to do... It is simple.

All you do is first.. Name the villain or Hero (In Spiderman movies or comics only)

And then tell how the person or thing you just listed will kill the person above you.

Be very detailed and as original as you can.... HAVE FUN wink big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Oh and 1 more thing.. once a villain or hero has been named.. that person is them the rest of the game.. noone els can choose them to kill with... THANkS! cool

Jack of Blades
il be http://www.keystar-r-s.com/reviews/pics/comics/marvel/Venom.jpg

Evil SeeD
Yea.. well congrats on listening to the first set of instructions! Now just push yourself alittle further and follow step 2... wink

Didn't think it would be that hard... I guess I was wrong.... blink

Spideys Sister
laughing out loud I am Ultimate Doc Ock...

Evil SeeD
oh my gosh you to!!??

Ok let me repeat step number 2 for you all since its not setting in.. you FIRST pic a villain and THEN KILL THE PERSON ABOVE YOU IN WHATEVER WAY YOU WISH TO DESCRIBE USING YOUR SELECTED PERSONS UNIQUE POWERS OR STRENGTHS!!!

you guys are making it to part one and stopping......lol... messed

Doc Ock
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8809/41tc.jpg

*Rams a tentacle into SeeD's chest and rips out his heart. Then holds the heart in a tentacle claw and squeezes the blood out of it*

How's that?? stick out tongue

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
oh my gosh you to!!??

Ok let me repeat step number 2 for you all since its not setting in.. you FIRST pic a villain and THEN KILL THE PERSON ABOVE YOU IN WHATEVER WAY YOU WISH TO DESCRIBE USING YOUR SELECTED PERSONS UNIQUE POWERS OR STRENGTHS!!!

you guys are making it to part one and stopping......lol... messed How about pick then kill?

*Repeats Doc's move ON Docevil face * Respect My Ultimate Authority!!! laughing

BTW ES who'd you pick as a character?

spencerspider
ill be green goblin.. ill place a bomb in spidey sisters mouth while she is sleeping and blow the hell out of her

Spideys Sister
jawdropThe violence...crybaby

*Cuts off Spence's arm and hits him with it then pulls out his tooth, throws him on a plane and has him thrown out on Karoka Island.*

Have fun with Deadpool and the Reavers!

spencerspider
that was my fav tooth damn u.... lets hope there arent snakes on this plane lol and where is karoka? i might like ur torture lol

Dan-El
http://www.samruby.com/Villains/Slyde/Slyde.gif

Yeah, I'm Slyde *****! I run up to Spencer and poke him a few times so that he's rather annoyed and I slide away before he can tell me to stop.

... Yeah. Take that!

spencerspider
lol u know whats funny is that i have a very bad torture i could say to u but i wont cuz it could hurt ur emotions really bad. anyway heres what i do as green goblin. spiderman 3 isnt out yet but i got a secret copy of it. i tie dan-el down and make him watch it. and...at the end VENOM DIES. and he cries so bad so i just replay him dying over and over and over and over...

Jack of Blades
''youses hes tentacles(His suits) grabs spencerspider starts thorwing him in walls and then just ripes hes head off"

steverules
I am Aunt May.

*uses sewing needles to poke ur eye's out. I then pull out my shot gun and blow ur balls off. Then I let Spencer have his way with you. Then I blow you up with a Rocket Launcher.*

Jack of Blades
Were woud aunt May get all that and who is Spencer?
''Pulls steverules in him self and starts sucking life out of you''(If you dont know that Venom can do that play Ultimate Spiderman)

spencerspider
I AM SPENCER U FOOL!! and him letting me have my way with u hahahaa after ripping my head off im a little pissed. in fact i dont play around with u, i simply summon the devil on u and he cuts off each finger and toe very slowly. u then die slowly and painful

Jack of Blades
o sorry for forgeting you are spencer
''Unleashing hes tentacles just starts whiping you to death(alot of Blood)

spencerspider
*as im dying i scream out "how the hell did u not know my name was Spencer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

spencerspider
*as im dying i scream out "how the hell did u not know my name was Spencer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

steverules
You screamed it out twice.

*Get's a dog to urinate on Spencer as he is dying.*

Jack of Blades
Double post
"and while your dying i slash off your your legs then your arms''

steverules
What's his name has done that twice now...I can't remember his name....spencer....no....oh I know what his name, Aunt May!

Jack of Blades
''Grabs steverules ties him up with his web then ties his web around his neck and hamgs him till death''

spencerspider
im not aunt may lol and yes thts twice now.. i click the button twice when i only need to once.. sry bout that not like it matters... anyway U BETTER REMEMBER MY NAME

steverules
Yes Aunt May

spencerspider

steverules
Or should I say....Aunt Carnage!

Jack of Blades
He took carnage as himself?

steverules
In spider-man 4 he wants to be Aunt carnage

spencerspider
shhhh!!! thats a surprise ending dude lol

steverules
Oh yeah...no he is just Aunt May.

doctorstrongbad
I always liked the classic beat somebody up and then web them up high.
Don't forget the note to the police. hehe

Jack of Blades
ok so we talked much about things it woud the time to countine what this topic was created fore KILLING
''since doctorstrongbad you like that hang with with webs il give you someting more diferent.ties you up with webb then gets 2 trukers who will go each his way and there is a web line conected to each of trucks and when they start driving doctorstrongbad get riped in to pieces''

doctorstrongbad
Oh so its killing time, I see. Okay I would web you to the empire state building and use you as a punching bag. Then I would pick you up like basketball and slam dunk you into the pavement.

spencerspider
id invite strongbad over saying i got spiderman 3 dvd already. he comes and micheal jackson pops out my closet. im ending it there.. lol

F_doomed
http://www.natureimages.co.uk/images/Limited%20Editions/NI029%20Hippo%20A3.jpgspencerspider

I am a Hippotamus I will shit on u and u will die.

steverules
spencer why is Michael Jackson in your closet? Actually I don't wanna know sick

Evil SeeD
A hippo..? Oh lord..

Stick to Spiderman characters people.. smile

spencerspider
well i didnt know he was in my closet lol. anyway fine fine. ill be sandman and get sand all in ur clothes. then ill sufficate you with sand over ur face

Jack of Blades
''ties you up with web and then just swings you in the walls until there is blood coming out of you and then starts kiking you and then puts you on the road and waits for some truck to drive over you and the only thats left of you is a pudle of blood''

F_doomed
A hippo..? Oh lord..

Stick to Spiderman characters people.. smile
I have been laughing for 10 mins. Rofl

NiņoAraņa
hmm...ill be.....electro!! lmao.....

i cut u, throw u in a vat of saltwater and alcohal, then put 1000000 volts into the vat

Jack of Blades
ill grab you with my tentacles and then just squish you

doctorstrongbad
I would have to go Sandman style. Make my fist super strong and smash you. If you try to fight back, my body will be sandy and your attacks with go through me. hehe

F_doomed
I will go Elephant style and take a wet fart on u solidifing you then i shall Sit on your Head well taking a dump you will then parish of asphixation

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by F_doomed
I will go Elephant style and take a wet fart on u solidifing you then i shall Sit on your Head well taking a dump you will then parish of asphixation

Okay first all thats really gross. Second its not a spider-man bad guy.

Spideys Sister
I'd hit you with a heat ray and turn you to glass then throw you off the ESB. Like in Spiderman Marvel Adventures #3

doctorstrongbad
I would come back as Sandman, but now you can call me Glass man. hehe I would kill you with my sharp glass attack. hehe

Evil SeeD
Originally posted by F_doomed

confused Honestly...... messed

Jack of Blades
Il thor a botle of beer at you

Dan-El
http://spiderfan.org/characters/images/dex/dex2.jpg

I'm Dex. I shoot the bad guy... then I run... away... and hide.

Jack of Blades
And then i come back grab you and start swingig you in walls till you die

IceDragon
ill be lizardman since I havent read much comics and most the villains I know are taken.

I take you and shred off all of your skin, but your still alive. Then I slowly carve your eyeballs out of your head, take a crap in each blood cavity, then I force you to eat a bowl of steaming crap. And finally I hand you to Michael Jackson for his own personal pleasure.

Kaos sebaceous
Ill be mary jane ill rip off lizard mans tail and smack him in the face with it until he is bleeding then beat him off and make him splooge in his own eye

Spideys Sister
IceDragon...jawdrop

I sell you to petland.

I know it's a KMC cliche... but...

Pwned.

spencerspider
i cant kill spidey sister... she is hurt from losing in the sig contest o i got it! *holds results of contest up to her

Spideys Sister
sadcrybaby

Evil SeeD
Ok so all of your killings are WEAK.. Here is the one I posted in the Horror movie thread.. which had a kill the person above you to.. so here it was.. dont read if you have a weak stomach.. wink

I will first handcuff your hands behind your back... your body to a chair, and your legs to the posts of the chair. Keep in mind you are nude. I shall then individually pick each one of your pubic hairs off 1 by 1 until you are completely bald. After I have a pile of it on the floor i will then take an inch in diameter metal bar and shove it up the hole of your genital. This will cause pain beyond your wildest dreams. I will then leave you until the next morning, bar still in place.

Day 2 comes around and I come into the room with your most favorite food of all time and eat it right in front of your face.. spitting the extra saliva into your face as i eat. After I'm all nice and regenerized I will then take a pair of scissors and cut off your lips, exposing all of your teeth, after they are completely off, I will blend them up , plug yoru nose, and shove them down your throat using a water dropper.After you have consumed yoru own flesh, I will then cut a slit into your large intestine, surgically attach a tube onto it, rerouting everything into the tube, and attaching the other side of the tube into your throat causeing wutever you consume to be returned right where it was takin in the first time... .. I will then leave you like that for another day.

Day 3. I will come in with a curling iron.. plug it in... and sit right in front of you while it heats up, with a diagram of what im going to do next. After it is scortching hot, i will go behind you, and shove it right up your ass, causing wuts left off your intestine to burn away, causeing major internal bleeding, and as of now, the worst pain you've ever felt.

I will leave that in you for the rest of the day, but as im doing my next activity. Which involves 2 ropes, 2 small fish hooks, a pully, and me. I will attach a hook deeply in each of your nipples, these hooks will be attached to 2 ropes, which are pulled through a pully which is attached to the ceiling, and down into my hands..... I will then slowly pull the ropes just a tad, ever minute, until it gets so intesnce that both your nipples rip off your body... (keep in mind the curling iron is still in you and plugges in, your eating your own shit, and there is a bar shoved up your dick).. and now your nipple less, with blood gushing out off your once nipple inhabited chest. After this is all done, I feel like your still not feeling enough pain.

I then go and grab some wire and a needle... I take your eye lids and sow them to your eyebrows, on both sides, making it so you cannot blink, and you cannot remoisture your eyes, causing them to dry out, to a painful degree. As they are sowed open i take a permanent black marker and color over your eye balls until they are as black as night. You have gone insane at this point and have passed out from all the pain. So I wait for you to wakeup......

Day 3 you are consious, but only barly..... i think its time to finish you off.. So I take a bucket of liquid nitrogen and throw it over your face causing unimaginable results..... your face is now frozen, but you are still conscious... To finish you off.. and i promise this will go faster....
I will now un handcuff you , take out the iron, take out the bar, rip off the tube, and untie your legs.... I'll pull you out of the room by your arm, leaving a trail of bodily fluids and smells not even comprehnsible to mankind, I then take your entire body and place it onto a tanning bed, but only this tanning bed is special. See instead of having the protective sheet of plastic/glass the seperates you from the ultraviolet, scortching hot bulbs, so you can get a nice tan, that layer will not be there. You are specail and get to be placed DIRECTLY onto the bulbs. I then tell you to have a nice tan, close the top, and turn it on, MAX pressure, for 2 hours. I sit there and watch in awe as your body sizzles, flames start shooting out from the insides of your body, and blood bubble out the sides..... The small warms my soul, and watching flesh puss out from the sides makes me smile...

Thank you for letting your death come from me.. It's been an honor..

(i guess thats how you die Sister.. sorry...lol)

spencerspider
Ok so all of your killings are WEAK.. Here is the one I posted in the Horror movie thread.. which had a kill the person above you to.. so here it was.. dont read if you have a weak stomach.. wink

I will first handcuff your hands behind your back... your body to a chair, and your legs to the posts of the chair. Keep in mind you are nude.

did anyone else stop readin after this?

Ultraman Baltan
Is anyone Norman? If not, I'll be him.
I'll hit you with a Whopper Bomb, blowing you and the whole neighborhood sky high.

Ghetto Goblin
i'll just shoot your knee caps and laugh while i dump silver nitrate and rotten chicken fat on the wound. then i'll just leave while you bleed to death in pain, with a nasty infection

icesquall
i'm the power cosmic. (spider-man related right?)

i'll possess you, fly your body off the top of the highest building in the world...

...and leave you all of a sudden. >smile

Ghetto Goblin
so that way i die instantly, thanks.

for you i think i'll keep it simple. i'll just stick a syringe of raw sewage into your neck, tie you down, and watch you squirm.

Spideys Sister

I will first handcuff your hands behind your back... your body to a chair, and your legs to the posts of the chair. Keep in mind you are nude. I shall then individually pick each one of your pubic hairs off 1 by 1 until you are completely bald. After I have a pile of it on the floor i will then take an inch in diameter metal bar and shove it up the hole of your genital. This will cause pain beyond your wildest dreams. I will then leave you until the next morning, bar still in place.

Day 2 comes around and I come into the room with your most favorite food of all time and eat it right in front of your face.. spitting the extra saliva into your face as i eat. After I'm all nice and regenerized I will then take a pair of scissors and cut off your lips, exposing all of your teeth, after they are completely off, I will blend them up , plug yoru nose, and shove them down your throat using a water dropper.After you have consumed yoru own flesh, I will then cut a slit into your large intestine, surgically attach a tube onto it, rerouting everything into the tube, and attaching the other side of the tube into your throat causeing wutever you consume to be returned right where it was takin in the first time... .. I will then leave you like that for another day.

Day 3. I will come in with a curling iron.. plug it in... and sit right in front of you while it heats up, with a diagram of what im going to do next. After it is scortching hot, i will go behind you, and shove it right up your ass, causing wuts left off your intestine to burn away, causeing major internal bleeding, and as of now, the worst pain you've ever felt.

I will leave that in you for the rest of the day, but as im doing my next activity. Which involves 2 ropes, 2 small fish hooks, a pully, and me. I will attach a hook deeply in each of your nipples, these hooks will be attached to 2 ropes, which are pulled through a pully which is attached to the ceiling, and down into my hands..... I will then slowly pull the ropes just a tad, ever minute, until it gets so intesnce that both your nipples rip off your body... (keep in mind the curling iron is still in you and plugges in, your eating your own shit, and there is a bar shoved up your dick).. and now your nipple less, with blood gushing out off your once nipple inhabited chest. After this is all done, I feel like your still not feeling enough pain.

I then go and grab some wire and a needle... I take your eye lids and sow them to your eyebrows, on both sides, making it so you cannot blink, and you cannot remoisture your eyes, causing them to dry out, to a painful degree. As they are sowed open i take a permanent black marker and color over your eye balls until they are as black as night. You have gone insane at this point and have passed out from all the pain. So I wait for you to wakeup......

Day 3 you are consious, but only barly..... i think its time to finish you off.. So I take a bucket of liquid nitrogen and throw it over your face causing unimaginable results..... your face is now frozen, but you are still conscious... To finish you off.. and i promise this will go faster....
I will now un handcuff you , take out the iron, take out the bar, rip off the tube, and untie your legs.... I'll pull you out of the room by your arm, leaving a trail of bodily fluids and smells not even comprehnsible to mankind, I then take your entire body and place it onto a tanning bed, but only this tanning bed is special. See instead of having the protective sheet of plastic/glass the seperates you from the ultraviolet, scortching hot bulbs, so you can get a nice tan, that layer will not be there. You are specail and get to be placed DIRECTLY onto the bulbs. I then tell you to have a nice tan, close the top, and turn it on, MAX pressure, for 2 hours. I sit there and watch in awe as your body sizzles, flames start shooting out from the insides of your body, and blood bubble out the sides..... The small warms my soul, and watching flesh puss out from the sides makes me smile...

Thank you for letting your death come from me.. It's been an honor..

(i guess thats how you die Sister.. sorry...lol) laughing out loud I might actually do this to the next guy who dumps me.... shifty

Evil SeeD
hahah.. SICKO!!!... laughing

Jack of Blades
Umm i did not readt it all but i agree with you

Ghetto Goblin
For my next trick i'll have a rabies infested chipmunk gnaw at your fingers while i slowly cut you in various places rusty serated knife.

F_doomed
Fine i will be aunt may and kill you by...Oh shit i finnaly died...CRAP

spencerspider
ok time to kill u.. ive been wanting to kill you cuz of ur damn sig... (no offense) first i take ur sig and rip it to shreads in front of u. *u cry*. i smack u in the face. u try smacking me back but little do u know, i am the green goblin, and well u cant hurt me *****!. anyway i take out a bomb, put it in ur mouth and u go kaboom

Ghetto Goblin
well i take a spike ball with needle points, covered with acid and aids shove it in your mouth and duct tape it around your head 10 times, the i cuff you 3 times, ankles and hands, then tie you to a chair.

then i'll practive my darts accuracy on your face.

Dan-El
Can Dex come back? big grin

Silverstein
^(dunno what character to choose) BUT first i do it with a hooker then i take a wiz on you, hopefully it not only burns myself but you as well, and you melt or whither away like the witch from wizard of oz, and then shake once, repeat as necessary

Evil SeeD
Ok... Some of you guys are just freaks.. lol.. evil face

Spideys Sister
Hell yeah. WTF is wrong with you nerds? God...

Evil SeeD
I know you guys arn't bored with killing people.. KILL KILL KILL.. evil face evil face

Dan-El
I am Spider-Man. Instead of killing Evil Seed, I through him in jail and wait for him to escape so I can do it again!

2-D
I'll be Ultimate Carnage

*Stares Blankly at Dan-el then plunges a tentecale into his heart then drains him till he is dry as a prune and the last thing he sees is Peter Parkers Bloody Face*

F_doomed
Damn you and your ultimates..I shall go with a clasic my current avatar and dress up as the SIlver SAMRAI I shall then take my Katana And slice not only your many tentcals but i shall steal a sample of your Symbiote applying it to my self to become a Being known as Revenge i shall then Attack with rapid haste Unleashing thousands of tencals ensaring spencerspider and sucking his matrix hating brains out of his ear.

BlacK_SeeD
hmmm... =)

Evil SeeD
We should bring this back to life! wink

SIC_666
Agreed

A tentacle extends from our symbiotic suit and cuts evil seeds thoat we then tear off his head flip it upside down and much our way through his head

turning our attention to his lifeless headless body we ripp out his entrails and wolf them down

My other grows stronger because of the substanance

Evil SeeD
I say we start killing each other again ninja

SamZED
Um.. ok.

So I pick a villain and say how he kills the person above? Let's see..

Chameleon. Shapeshifts into Evil SeeD and beats him to death while saying "Stop hitting yourself!" over and over again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.