Makkari (at his peak) vs. Zoom II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B dot Rob
http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/July06/comics/ETER002varcov.jpg

vs.

http://www.universodc.net/Personajes/speedeforce/Z/zoom_2/3.jpg

For those who don't know Makkari is the bad ass speedster Eternal that beat the Runner

Whittdawg92
haha, Makkari then damn.

Soleran
Zoom, he is beyond all. To bad he is played like a chump.

Inhuman
Only reason Makkari beat runner is because makkari taped to an endless state of speed. He is stuck in that state forever though. Runner could tap to it too, but he didnt want to be endlessly stuck in that state.

B dot Rob
Originally posted by Inhuman
He is stuck in that state forever though.

no

Inhuman
Originally posted by B dot Rob
no

Havent been following makkari.
But the result of that race was that Makkari was stuck in that state.

"Makkari ran against the Runner in a race and won, but at the cost of being stuck in super-speed where only other superfast beings like the Runner or beings with power over space and time could interact with him which was why the Runner never utilized the method Makkari used since it sacrificed everything else for speed."

B dot Rob
He's not stuck though. And is on the same OMGZ I WUZ AN ETERNAL LOZZLE stuff as everyone else wink

Juntai
Originally posted by Inhuman
Havent been following makkari.
But the result of that race was that Makkari was stuck in that state.

"Makkari ran against the Runner in a race and won, but at the cost of being stuck in super-speed where only other superfast beings like the Runner or beings with power over space and time could interact with him which was why the Runner never utilized the method Makkari used since it sacrificed everything else for speed." He's not stuck. Read The Eternals miniseries being done by Gaiman.

leonidas
runner didn't have the gem which is the only reason mak won. and no one KNOWS how fast mak was going. it says he became 'light', (whatever the hell that means . . .) and we see him early on unable to reach lightspeed. somehow he tapped some speed source, but how fast he was going is never mentioned and he doesn't have any crazy-speed feats (unless there is something in the mini) to make me believe he could beat zoom.

B dot Rob
Didn't Mak still have his God given legendary Eternal-level durability even with all his power devoted to speed?

MJOILNIR
Its kinda hard to judge Makkaris speed feats. Marvel however does list his speed as transending Light speed into warp speed.

guy222
makkari is tiamut's fave

makkari fast

zoom 2 fast

i don't know who wins, but i do know eternals are badass

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.