Red Son Superman runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
This is Superman from Red Son. He gets a day's rest between each fight and a 8 second sun-dip before each fight. How far does he progress in the gauntlet?

1. Collossus

2. Namor(fresh out of the water)

3. Wonder Woman(she gets all her weapons)

4. GL Hal(no parrallax)

5. Flash(Wally during the events of Terminal Velocity)

6. Hunter/Prey Doomsday

7. Current Silver Surfer

8. Rune King Thor

9. Thanos(no IG no HOTU and so on)

10. Pre-Crisis Darkseid

11. Imperiex Prime

Validus
Stops at 3. WW with all her weapons is crazy powerful.

Demonic Phoenix
Would It help if I took away some of her weapons?

Grimm22
Stops at 3.

Everybody beyond 3 would own him yes

Demonic Phoenix
So does the fact that he's ruthless and is as powerful as pre-crisis supes and he gets an 8 second sundip do nothing?

superkronick92
which version of red son, old one pwns

Jesse7
Red Sun Supes defeated a legion of GL's, Wonderwoman with the amazonians, and pretty much all of earth.

Validus
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
So does the fact that he's ruthless and is as powerful as pre-crisis supes and he gets an 8 second sundip do nothing?
That fact that he's not as powerful as PC Supes means a lot.

Validus
Originally posted by Jesse7
Red Sun Supes defeated a legion of GL's, Wonderwoman with the amazonians, and pretty much all of earth.
Lanterns who just received their ring. That's not a big deal. We all know how crappy Kyle was as a rookie. Those guys were likely worse than him.

The Amazonians aren't a powerful race. Spider-Man level tops.

Grimm22
He beat a WW who was old and for the most part depowered no expression

And those GL's although they looked awesome, they really have nothing on the real GL's no

superkronick92
dude he easily took down parasite ,doomsday ,atomic skull, livewire all easily

Grimm22
Originally posted by superkronick92
dude he easily took down parasite ,doomsday ,atomic skull, livewire all easily

Not the geniune versions no expression

Pft, if he even gets to Hal. Hal would just punch his commie face off.

Everybody knows that Bears = Commies, thus Hal's punch KO's Superman

grey fox
I think were overlooking a certain point here people. Red son wouldn't get past one. Why ? Because Supes would hurt a fellow comrade !

Fanboy
8-11 can stop him.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
This is Superman from Red Son. He gets a day's rest between each fight and a 8 second sun-dip before each fight. How far does he progress in the gauntlet?

1. Collossus

2. Namor(fresh out of the water)

3. Wonder Woman(she gets all her weapons)

4. GL Hal(no parrallax)

5. Flash(Wally during the events of Terminal Velocity)

6. Hunter/Prey Doomsday

7. Current Silver Surfer

8. Rune King Thor

9. Thanos(no IG no HOTU and so on)

10. Pre-Crisis Darkseid

11. Imperiex Prime He gets to 10 and stops there. He'd murder everyone before Darkseid. And uhh RKT should be above RKT but oh well. Pre-Crisis Superman has been said to be able to defeat RKT

Grimm22
Originally posted by grey fox
I think were overlooking a certain point here people. Red son wouldn't get past one. Why ? Because Supes would hurt a fellow comrade !

Old school Colossus was a commie miffed

Current Colossus, is for freedom usaflag

Rols
He doesnt get past 7, if were just talking about high end feats here..

Validus
Originally posted by General Kon-El
He gets to 10 and stops there. He'd murder everyone before Darkseid. And uhh RKT should be above RKT but oh well. Pre-Crisis Superman has been said to be able to defeat RKT
How is he beating WW with all her weapons and Rune King Thor? That's ridiculous.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Validus
How is he beating WW with all her weapons and Rune King Thor? That's ridiculous.

Superman punching>>> Powerful Magic.

Redsun wasn't Superman PC.
He was current Superman without restraint.

And he doesn't get past Hal, if he's on his A game.

5 on up have the ability to beat him.

Validus
Yeah I know. I notice the term Pre Crisis is thrown out there everytime Kal has a decent feat. Even if RS was that powerful, he'd still be screwed against Thor. Just look at Mordru owning Superboy and Mon-El in the PC days. Thor is no Mordru but he's good enough.

Still a WW with all her weapons is one with 10x strength and speed along with instant kill weapons.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Validus
Yeah I know. I notice the term Pre Crisis is thrown out there everytime Kal has a decent feat. Even if RS was that powerful, he'd still be screwed against Thor. Just look at Mordru owning Superboy and Mon-El in the PC days. Thor is no Mordru but he's good enough.

Still a WW with all her weapons is one with 10x strength and speed along with instant kill weapons.

I agree.

Superman is a bit above Diana, imo. But with all her gear?

Please. Her stats multiplied by ten and he still beats her??
He's not that far above her.

And i will always see Surfer as decently more powerful than Superman, even pre powerup.

Current Surfer destroys planets to make points.

But since RedSun is so powerful, lets see how he does against someone who owned Surfer worse than Thanos ever did, and with minimal effort.

New Thread evil face

I'm not even going to touch people believing that Superman can honestly beat a skyfather.
Too much disbelief there.

I say WW stops him.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Jesse7
He defeated US Army soldiers who received their rings and not even trained in the use of it.A bunch of rookies.
He can beat RKT?
RKT stopped the Ragnarok circle, interrupting a magical/cosmic process leaded by a Pantheon of Gods above the Asgardians, and survived the destruction.He destroyed Mangog with a wave of his hand.He stopped Loki, who was empowered from the energies of Asgard itself now that he was the sovreign, with a simple spell.

Tassadar
Originally posted by UniOmni
Superman punching>>> Powerful Magic.

Redsun wasn't Superman PC.
He was current Superman without restraint.

And he doesn't get past Hal, if he's on his A game.

5 on up have the ability to beat him.

What the f**k? Did you read the Red Son Superman comic? Not only did he pwn Hal, he pwned a legion of GLs. Are you telling me Hal alone is better than 100+ other GLs and himself? He pwned Doomsday too, as well as a bunch of other monsters. Red Son Superman wasnt just Superman without moral restraint, he was stronger, and smarter, and more skilled than current Supes.
Saying that, if he gets past WW(not likely), he makes it to Surfer. He would beat DS, and Thanos. He might beat RKT.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Tassadar
What the f**k? Did you read the Red Son Superman comic? Not only did he pwn Hal, he pwned a legion of GLs. Are you telling me Hal alone is better than 100+ other GLs and himself? He pwned Doomsday too, as well as a bunch of other monsters. Red Son Superman wasnt just Superman without moral restraint, he was stronger, and smarter, and more skilled than current Supes.
Saying that, if he gets past WW(not likely), he makes it to Surfer. He would beat DS, and Thanos. He might beat RKT.

Superman: Red Son?? Written by Millar??

Yeah i read it.

Hal has beaten better than Superman.
Why shouldn't i see him as capable of beating this version?

And don't bring me a nameless gl argument.

Nameless GL's are the DC cosmic equivalent of Handninjas. Cannon fodder to upstock fast.

See Superboy Prime and DD.

And its no surprise that Superman beat DD.

If you read DOS, you'd realize that had he cut loose from the beginning, he wouldn't have died.
He only took off the caps, when it was clear that he might die and DD would rampage on.
He killed someone he was capable of killing all along. Big deal.

And why would he beat DS?? Or Thanos??

Darkseid has so many powers its insane that DC let him lose to Superman twice!
He could destroy Superman without even thinking of the OE.

I know i give Darky alot of flack on this board, but he really is a skyfather beyond others, barring (imo) Odin.

Superman beating him is not happening in a well written book, but RKT is debateable.

But he's not getting past anybody on that list that remembers they have powers.

And i maintain, that Red Son was simply Superman raised without fear of himself and his potential.
No additional power was there.
Simply self awareness and capability.

Ie, a communist pov, where he's the best he is for his country, not his planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.