Apollo vs Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
How does the Android do??

B dot Rob
Vision would take it 6/10

Apollo is overrated.

DigiMark007
So is Vision. He usually jobs anyway.

I'd reverse the number and go 6 or 7/10 for Apollo. He's not on Superman's level, but he's still the same power set, which is enough to beat nearly any sub-cosmic.

UniOmni
Heat vision and super strength and flight??
Thats enough to beat most sub cosmics?

I beg to differ.

Vision should be able to handle Apollo, due to the phasing and density dives.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
So is Vision. He usually jobs anyway.

I'd reverse the number and go 6 or 7/10 for Apollo. He's not on Superman's level, but he's still the same power set, which is enough to beat nearly any sub-cosmic.

If anything Vision is underrated

Vision is way smarter than Apollo, was the first to badly hurt the uber-powered Nefaria and has KOd Nefarius (who is almost as powerful as Nefaria)

Vision can't be touched or blasted if he stays intangible, will probably be able to read Apollo's energy signature/corona to measure his power loss, has faster reactions than Apollo and when fully solid has fought with stronger opponents than Apollo

Brains>>>Blondes

stick out tongue

Vision 8/10
_________

Nefarius:

1. http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6199/avengersunplugged01p156tx.jpg
2. http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/1057/avengersunplugged01p165rl.jpg

xmarksthespot
But blondes have more fun.

Scoobless
They just think they do.... they're too stupid to realise that everyone else is having a much better time than them.

stick out tongue

Lucid Lui
lol...

Yeah, imma go with Vision ftw.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Scoobless
They just think they do.... they're too stupid to realise that everyone else is having a much better time than them.

stick out tongue Nah... they do have more fun... especially the platinum blondes. They did a study...

Soleran
Vision already embarrassed Hyperion, Apollo is next!

guy222
apollo got a push

apollo and mids lovers

vision left out in the cold awww

siding with apollo

carver9
Vision wins.

guy222
tell me how buddy

Glorificus
Vision.

guy222
pollo

Scoobless
Apollo would probably, accidentally, power Vision up with his use of solar energy, while at the same time draining himself. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

carver9
Originally posted by guy222
tell me how buddy

He is Apollo with extra abilities. Vision is underestimated imo and has fts showing that he could beat Apollo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.