Best PIXAR Film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
PIXAR is the gold standard for 3D films. What is their best work, according to you?

Ultraman Baltan
1. Incredibles
2. Finding Nemo
3. Cars
4. Toy Story 2
5. Monsters Inc.

Leggy_n_Merry
I haven't seen Toy Story 2 or Cars so I'll say my order excluding them.

The Incredibles
Finding Nemo
Monsters, Inc.
Toy Story
A Bug's Life

But I still loved A Bug's Life.

coolmovies
Its finding nemo all the way

comic_maniac
finding nemo is first...
the incredibles was funny...the monster inc was ok...
but finding nemo...still is the top of them...

yup...finding nemo....

Wolfie
I'll have to go with The Incredibles. That's the one that appealed the most to me.

And I thought Finding Nemo was horrible.

Impediment
Toy Story is a very important movie, in that it broke new ground, and set the standard for a new generation of animation. My favorite movie, however, is The Incredibles.

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by Impediment
Toy Story is a very important movie, in that it broke new ground, and set the standard for a new generation of animation. My favorite movie, however, is The Incredibles.

I agree. About both things you said.

coolmovies
a bugs life is also a very good movie

roughrider
They are all great movies. That's makes it hard to make a one thru seven list.
To me, The Incredibles just edges out Finding Nemo, for being one of the most inventive action adventure films since Raiders Of The Lost Ark. For pure entertainment, it was the best for 2004. And interestingly, the only PIXAR film where humans were the lead characters.

Kayne Archeron
i swear, i'm the only person who got bored of Toy Story, even as a kid.

for me, it would go

1. Monster's, Inc.
2. Finding Nemo
3. Incredibles

the rest i didn't really like no expression

Silverstein
i thought The Incredibles was the worst animated movie ive ever seen...

toy story is the best out of the lot.

JaehSkywalker
nemo
inc
monster
car
bugs
toy 2
toy 1

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Wolfie
I'll have to go with The Incredibles. That's the one that appealed the most to me.

And I thought Finding Nemo was horrible.

Amen! On both accounts.

I never, ever saw why Finding Nemo was held in such high regard. I thought it was quite bad compared to the others.

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Amen! On both accounts.

I never, ever saw why Finding Nemo was held in such high regard. I thought it was quite bad compared to the others.

I liked it but loads of my friends hated it aswell.

LanceWindu
1. Cars
2. Toy Story
3. The Incredibles
4. Finding Nemo
5. A Bug's Life
6. Toy Story 2
7. Monster's Inc.

calvs
Finding Nemo all the way. Definately the scenery outclassed every other Pixar and Dreamworks movie. It set whole new standards.

InnerRise
1. The Incredibles

2. Monsters Incorporated

is it comprehensible.....

Saint Dane
I liked The Incredibles and Monsters Inc...hard to decide but the Incredibles is a great movie. The only really good part in Monster's Inc was the scene with all the flying doors.

Strangelove
The Incredibles is certainly the best.

office jesus
For me, it's a tie between Toy Story and A Bug's Life. Although, I'd have to give the proper nod to Toy Story, 'cause it was the first.

Kayne Archeron
i felt more emotionally clinged to Monster's Inc. than any other Pixar movie... plus the part with the thousands of doors was cool

drewbiefan
- toy story 1 & 2
- finding nemo

Theyre my fave so far!

XxDreamxX
1.Finding Nemo
2.The Incredibles
3.Cars
4.Monsters Inc.

Those are my Top 4.

roughrider
Just saw Cars recently. It is at the bottom of the PIXAR list, but still entertaining if you stick with it. Maybe that's how they designed the story for moviegoers, as well as for Lightning McQueen - the place eventually grows on you.

Darth Macabre
Toy Story...easily.

Wolfie
Though I enjoyed A Bug's Life enough, it seemed like Pixar got too cocky with that one. Toy Story was a hit so they thought they could do no wrong.

And I was pleasantly surprised with Cars. I had no hopes for that one, like Pixar ran out of ideas and Disney was looking for a way to associate their Autopia with a movie. But it was actually pretty good.

I still haven't seen Monsters Inc., which I've been meaning to.

FistOfThe North
So far:

1. The Incredibles

2. Cars

BackFire
Monsters Inc is my favorite, it's just so sweet and heartfelt, so immensely touching. Just a wonderful movie.

I also loved Incredibles and Finding Nemo. Cars was a pleasant surprise, seeing as I thought it would be their first real "miss".

Of course, Toy Story is a classic, a very important film that paved the way for so many others.

Tyranno-Chris
hmmm... Pixar. The kings of anime. I'll pick The Incredibles. But Toy Story was a classic.

Dinglehopper
1. Finding Nemo
2. Cars
3. The Incredibles
4. Toy Story 2
5. Toy Story 1

roughrider
BUMP.

Dear
Toy Story! ^.^

ragesRemorse
incredibles
monsters INC.
toy story

There is nothing appealing about cars to anyone above the age of 4

2D_MASTER
Does The Brave Little Toaster technically count as a pixar film?

roughrider
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
This is for feature-length films only.

roughrider
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER

No. It's not computer animanted, and it wasn't made by PIXAR anyway; early in their careers, a couple of people from their organization had some involvement. That's all.

ragesRemorse
BRave little toaster goes to mars is the best animated movie EVER

Electrocat
Nemo so totally rules

MildPossession
For me it is:

1. Ratatouille
2. The Incredibles
3. Wall.e
4. Finding Nemo

The above are my top four out of all of the animations. Amazing four animations.

roughrider
Originally posted by MildPossession
For me it is:

1. Ratatouille
2. The Incredibles
3. Wall.e
4. Finding Nemo

The above are my top four out of all of the animations. Amazing four animations.

That's pretty much right. Each of those could claim to be PIXAR's best. Brad Bird was behind 'The Incredibles' & 'Ratatouille', Andrew Stanton did 'Finding Nemo' &'WALL-E'.

FistOfThe North
It's not on the list but i'll have to say Wall-E.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.