Happy Birthday Britrogue!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

botankus
And a happy 26th to my "nemesis" of almost a year-and-a-half in the MS&C forum!! I haven't had this much fun battling and bickering with someone since I moved out of my parent's house!

But Gilly, you are indeed one of Britain's finest and deserve all the tea and crumpets you have coming for you, for you are one of a kind (oh, and the absolute BEST, too).

Remember this sig I made a year ago? haha

-Tired Hiker-
There's other forums here besides the OTF??? blink

Well, happy birthday anyway! happy

peace and love, hiker. smile

BlackSunshine
Not sure who you are but..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! w00t

~B@ckB0n3~
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
There's other forums here besides the OTF??? blink

Well, happy birthday anyway! happy

peace and love, Backbone smile

ladygrim
big grin happy Birthday

Syren
Happy Birthday Brit, hope you have a fabulous day clapping

Impediment
Happy birthday to you
You live in a zoo
You look like a monkey
and you smell like one, too!

happybday

ThePittman
happybday

The Pict
Happy Birthday

Leggy_n_Merry
Happy Birthday!! Have a lovely day big grin

Council#13
Happy birthday!!!!

Britrogue
Thanks a lot guys! And thanks for posting me the link Chris. I really ought to pop in here more often!

Council#13
Happy birthday again! eek!

Britrogue
Thank you! And as a birthday treat, I had my picture taken with Harrison Ford...........................hee hee

Britrogue
............he likes me.....................

Fëanor
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! eek!

*sends male stripper* hope ya like wink

botankus
Damn, Julian, you sure know how to get this thing started! Now it's officially on.

Oh, some more people showed up to party. In honour of Britrogue, they all dressed like Britney Spears:

botankus
I can't believe all the effort everyone's put forth. There's even a free concert tonight!

Fëanor
well hold on! sum o' mah friends wants to come toooo...i think the guy in the middle has the hots for Brit, Bot!

Fëanor
oh wait...i think this chick is either digging me...or need to use the potty, in a sexy way

botankus
Oh, you finally found a photograph of Britter's new backup dancers. Now that K-Fed's been axed, these hunks should more than take up the slack.

Now all she'll need to do is call the babysitters.

Fëanor
Originally posted by botankus
Oh, you finally found a photograph of Britter's new backup dancers. Now that K-Fed's been axed, these hunks should more than take up the slack.

Now all she'll need to do is call the babysitters. HA! only if they're all gay. which in this case...they are.

Fëanor

botankus
Actually, she kind of looks like Marisa Tomei with some major surgery! Okay, let's not sidetrack from Britrogue's party.

Oh, look who showed up. The town stud, with Jamie Lynn Spears at his side!!

InnerRise
Happy Birthday Britrogue.

is it comprehensible.....

Fëanor
Originally posted by InnerRise
Happy Birthday Britrogue.

is it comprehensible..... ...uh, what's comprehensible? confused

botankus
You don't remember "Powerfulone1987" from the Halle Berry thread? Thanks for coming to the party, Mr. Berry!

InnerRise
Originally posted by botankus
You don't remember "Powerfulone1987" from the Halle Berry thread? Thanks for coming to the party, Mr. Berry!

Ha yup. That's right. No problem.

I like that name by the way. I may have to change my User Name to that in the future.

is it comprehensible.....

Fëanor
laughing okay...now i remember big grin

Fëanor
and as a parting gift to BritRogue...and since money is sort of tight as this was all i can afford. i give you...BRITNEY SPEARS!!! eek! *gull clap*

silver_tears
yay have a ridiculously lovely and sexy birthday slide

Emma718
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Belated)

lol..this is my third happy bday to you, one on your myspace, two in the Britney theard and now this is number three smile

i hope you had a awesome time

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/tighthug.gif

masterkit
happybday

always luv ur sigs wink

Bardock42
Well..hello...happy birthday.

That enough, botunkus?

Caledor
Happy Birthday!

Britrogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.