Shazam vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Fight takes place in the North Pole.Who wins?

Juntai
Captain Marvel or Shazam?

juggernaut66666
captain marvel is shazam from now

Milkie
He means the Old Shazam

And Shazam wins.

batdude123
Shazam the wizard??!!!!???!! Shazam 10/10.

badabing
Doesn't Marvel have Shazam's power now.

Milkie
Yes.

But he has to fully grasp them.

rotiart
The old captain marvel would win. The only thing that gives superman a loss vs. Thor is the fact that thors attacks are all magically based....

Thor doesn't get any advantage against Captain Marvel... and against a guy that is probably as strong... but is combat speed faster... you're screwewd.

all4carnage
well in the marvel vs dc battle that marvel one by the way....thor beat shazam

Soujaboy
Originally posted by rotiart
The old captain marvel would win. The only thing that gives superman a loss vs. Thor is the fact that thors attacks are all magically based....

Thor doesn't get any advantage against Captain Marvel... and against a guy that is probably as strong... but is combat speed faster... you're screwewd.

Info all wrong no

WhiteWitchKing
SHAZ-AM will kill Thor.

badabing
Originally posted by Milkie
Yes.

But he has to fully grasp them.
Yeah, it looked like he was going to have a mental meltdown in 52. wacko

rotiart
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Info all wrong no

how. most people seem to think superman loses to thor only because thor has the magical attack card.

in this case captain marvel wins. you have not stated one reason why the info is all wrong. so to me. your post is idiotic since you have no idea how to clarify. idiotic. and a waste of time.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Fight takes place in the North Pole.Who wins?

Is Thor holding back as he usually does or is he going all out like when he physically beat the crap out of someone who had the Power Gem.

rotiart
no offense, but personally i took that as PIS.

he gets beaten by weaker opponenets, but faces someone with Power Gem, and Thor is the one that ends up looking unstoppable?!

aliveinboston
Originally posted by rotiart
no offense, but personally i took that as PIS.

he gets beaten by weaker opponenets, but faces someone with Power Gem, and Thor is the one that ends up looking unstoppable?!

Plot induced stupidity? Hardly. Thor has been handing it to Galactus's heralds for decades. The entire blood and thunder series was clearly an attempt to reinforce Thor's position in the MU as numero uno hero in terms of power. He specifically shown being resistant to and defeating infinity gem wielders. Even back in the days of the Infinity Gauntlet series Thor was blatantly proclaimed as the most powerful MU hero.

D-Block
Originally posted by badabing
Yeah, it looked like he was going to have a mental meltdown in 52. wacko

True. But he told BA that it took him time to adjust to Shazam's power signifying that he has adjusted to them.

D-Block
They both hold back all the time.

grey fox
Originally posted by all4carnage
well in the marvel vs dc battle that marvel one by the way....thor beat shazam

A. That match was fixed...literally. There were votes for the fans to see who would win and unfortunately Thor is a HELL of a lot more popular then CM (people still have problems trying to differentiate him from Marvel comics various 'Captains').

B. It was a bit of a cheap-shot from what I remember . Thor was laying a beatdown on CM who only got a few punches in return. Thor then gave the big red cheese a taste of Mjolnir , slamming him into a bunch of girders which trapped him . To escape (they had a 3 second pin count) he changed back to billy. Thor observed this and then went in for the kill .

Billy tried to SHAZAM (Man i love saying that happy ) but as the lightening bolt came to him it was intercepted by one of Thors (I think) the resulting feedback knocked out billy but sent Mjolnir flying.

K3VIL
Shazam the Wizard is skyfather level, Thor will loose, sooner or later.
Captain Marvel, Thor takes this.Tough fight can CM has magical lightning charged punches and the SHAZAM! one, but Thor has more abilities on his side.

ankur29
the new shazam takes it

D-Block
If this is current Captain Marvel with Shazam's power he wins easy.

D-Block
Originally posted by ankur29
the new shazam takes it

what is that picture from

badabing
Is it a JSA pic?

Juntai
Is it a JSA pic? It was in the splash page in Crisis.

badabing
Originally posted by Juntai
It was in the splash page in Crisis.
Thanks.

ankur29
he looks luike he can kick a lot of ass in that.............wonder where his powers lie still equal to superman .......????

D-Block
he looks luike he can kick a lot of ass in that.............wonder where his powers lie still equal to superman .......????

Superman is no where near current Captain Marvel. CM said his powers are a 100 fold at least.

D-Block

Superman is no where near current Captain Marvel. Capt said that his powers are a 100 fold at least.

D-Block
my bad double posted

badabing
Originally posted by D-Block
Superman is no where near current Captain Marvel. Capt said that his powers are a 100 fold at least.
I hope we get to see Marvel bust loose soon.

D-Block
Is it a JSA pic?
Thanks

D-Block
Originally posted by Juntai
It was in the splash page in Crisis.
thanks

jrodslam
Originally posted by D-Block

Thats only while hes in the Rock of Eternity that his powers are 100 fold. Outside, we dont exactly know the full extent of his power. For all we know, he may still have the same power extent as he always did and only gets the bost when hes in the RoE. I do think he still gets a slight boost when hes out though.

ankur29
do you have a scan of this pls?

bigbran
Thor wins.
Forum rules say, it's the current forms, unless stated otherwise.
So that would be Rune King Thor.
Rune King Thor obliterates him.
Normal Thor loses, badly!

Jesse7
current version of thor is not RKT, thor appeared in marvel civil war number 3 (at the end of it) and he wasn't Rune King Thor.

D-Block
I hope we get to see Marvel bust loose soon.

I know

D-Block
Originally posted by jrodslam
Thats only while hes in the Rock of Eternity that his powers are 100 fold. Outside, we dont exactly know the full extent of his power. For all we know, he may still have the same power extent as he always did and only gets the bost when hes in the RoE. I do think he still gets a slight boost when hes out though.

I doubt that he would have his normal powerset if he has Shazams powers in or out the ROE but like you said we won't know until 8-28-06 when Trials of Shazam is suppose to drop

don't shiv
Shazam, wisdom of Solomon n'all operates 12 moves ahead of Thor

Milkie
Originally posted by jrodslam

This sounds dumb

Why would he be the same as he always was when he is not in the ROE?

Retarded thoughts.

D-Block
Now we know that CM would win because he has the Power out of the ROE.

roughrider
It's a pretty even fight between Captain Marvel and Thor ( not King or Rune King)
Shazam the Wizard is full Skyfather though. Classic Thor is notches below that. Eventually, Shazam wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.