Thor and Loki vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
Thor and Loki have finally made peace. Now, acting as true brothers, they decide to enforce this same peace on all of the universe.

With Loki and Thor really working together, who would be able to give them trouble?

Cosmics included.

juggernaut66666
Darkseid would smoke them

Scoobless
Well they worked together during that Thor story arc where Thor brings Asgard to Earth.... they owned the crap out of everyone on the planet (Loki even stole Dr Strange's cloak of levitation and the Eye of Agomotto)

Horrificus
Originally posted by Scoobless
Well they worked together during that Thor story arc where Thor brings Asgard to Earth.... they owned the crap out of everyone on the planet (Loki even stole Dr Strange's cloak of levitation and the Eye of Agomotto)

That's what I am talking about. These guys each represent the pinnacle of their type of character.
Thor, physical, mystical, heroic, daring cosmic level power.
Loki, intellectual, mystic, magic, cunning, puppeteer, cosmic level power.
Both have access to limitless resources of manpower, artifice, knowledge, etc.
That is the angle I was looking at.

complexbrother
me too

Ultraman Baltan
Galactus
Thanos
Pre-Crisis Darkseid
Abraxis
Dark Pheonix
Antimoniter

Horrificus
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Galactus
Thanos
Pre-Crisis Darkseid
Abraxis
Dark Pheonix
Antimoniter

Um, I would have to say that if the two of these guys went gunning for any one of this list, they would have a good chance of finding a way to beat them.

MJOILNIR
Good point big grin

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Horrificus
Um, I would have to say that if the two of these guys went gunning for any one of this list, they would have a good chance of finding a way to beat them.
thor and loki beating anti moniter please

Tassadar
Galactus- if G decides to job, or is really craving a planet sized happy meal, then yes he loses.
Thanos- if Thanos knows they are comeing, they are fux0r3d.
Pre-Crisis Darkseid- OE is a problem, but not one they necessarily cant solve.
Abraxis- no comment
Dark Pheonix- They are driven mad by her angst, because we all know what happens when Jeans surfing the crimson wave shifty
Antimoniter- No, just no.

guy222
Ghost Rider(Blaze)

Zadkiel

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Horrificus
Thor and Loki have finally made peace. Now, acting as true brothers, they decide to enforce this same peace on all of the universe.

With Loki and Thor really working together, who would be able to give them trouble?

Cosmics included.

You needed a powerful, non-jobbing, High Trans (at the minimum) to convincingly defeat these two if they teamed up to kick some tail...

I honestly dont see anyone less than a non-jobbing Watcher beating these two if they worked as a team...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Estacado
Darkseid would smoke them

Darkseid would be crushed into dogpoo by these two combined...

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

guy222
odin

zeus

and how about

tiamut and arishem

sorry silly asgardians

JakeTheBank
It depends really on how they go about it.

If they just decide to team up and go around fighting people, they'll get stopped sooner rather than later. If they take time and build up resources and the like, they'll go pretty far.

guy222
prep isn't enough to defeat odin and zeus

thor always humbled by his dad

i like kid loki he can bring the destroyer and that gets stopped by a celestial let alone the most powerful one

i don't even see thor/loki defeating zadkiel and rider in heaven...thor nor loki has conquered heaven and the riders simply cannot die thor and loki have

just my opinion

JakeTheBank
As I said, it really depends on a lot of factors here. Do they prep together? How long before they make their first move? Do they go around and establish a power base with various allies and followers? Is this current Thor or Loki? Etc, etc, etc.

There's too many variables, really. They could be stopped by a Trans being, or they could require an Abstract to intervene depending on what they actually do.

guy222
can they really work together

are u watching the tna ppv

JakeTheBank
Per the OP, I think it's implied that Thor and Loki will truly work together without Loki being a douche to screw him over in the end.

And no, I've stopped following TNA a while ago. It's becoming a bad rehashed version of WCW, imo; most of the "legends" are too busy trying to get themselves over instead of the new young talent.

guy222
i love tna

u know vince is the best con in the biz

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Darkseid would smoke them Darkseid would get routed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
5 years to late.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
5 years to late. It's never too late to save someone's soul.

guy222
lee's ds is badass

morning eternal friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.