Myalgic Encephalomyelitis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderer
I suspect I might have this and it's started to affect me recently. If anyone can give me help on this I'd appreciate sincerely.
For more info, go to:
http://www.ahummingbirdsguide.com/index.htm

xmarksthespot
At least you don't have necrotizing fasciitis. The Rhino in your avatar looks a bit like it's being raped.

Wonderer
Please, don't post here if you have shit to say and to joke about! I'm being f.ucking serious.

xmarksthespot
Then see a doctor. erm

If you really think that people on a forum are going to solve chronic fatigue syndrome for you then you've probably got more than chronic fatigue syndrome.

jaden101
Originally posted by Wonderer
I suspect I might have this and it's started to affect me recently. If anyone can give me help on this I'd appreciate sincerely.
For more info, go to:

instead of potentially being a hypochondriac i suggest you get yourself diagnosed properly instead of punching symptoms into google and tacking them onto a self diagnosis

debbiejo
many things can be reversed.

pm me.

FeceMan
Hmmm...from the name of this, I'm going to wager that it's a painful infection of the myelin sheaths in the brain...though I could be wrong.

EDIT: CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME? RAGH. ****ING HUMAN BIOLOGY WASTE OF TIME WITH YOUR PREFIXES AND SUFFIXES.

Double EDIT: Oh, wait, it's the inflammation of the CNS with muscle pain, so I was kinda close.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by debbiejo
many things can be reversed.

pm me.

Yes, like a lifetime of sanity if you take up that offer.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Yes, like a lifetime of sanity if you take up that offer.
Snap, crackle, and pop.

Wonderer
Many illnesses such as Thyroid disorders, ear infections, allergies, frequent colds and flu, CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), etc. can be caused by current/historical use of Antibiotics and Penicillin and frequent regular use of anti-biotics during childhood.
Antibiotics is dangerous - it's in the name: anti, which means against, and bio, which means life, in other words, it's against life. Now you need something that's PRO life, that is Pro-Biotics.
It's all about the natural good bacteria resident in your digestive system. When there are not enough bacteria active inside your digestive system, you become tired, exhausted and sick. So, you need to start eating lots of bacteria that you find in Sour milk(leave milk in a container untill it goes off), Yoghurt (but specifically the type of Yoghurt with live cultures - the Bufida bacteria strain. You can find it in the Danon Activia Yoghurt product in stores. Also, eat lots of whole grain foods, fruits, drink water and milk.

Something as simple as nutrition can restore our health. I'm gonna try it and see what happens. Maybe we get sick because we don't eat right.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
For more info, go to:

Yeah, you got it, dude. You got it.

I suggest drinking a herbal remedy of Icelandic Moss, Hyssop and Ginseng every morning. Put them in a cup, add boiling water, let it cool, then drink away.

- Dr. Floo M.D.

Wonderer
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Yeah, you got it, dude. You got it.

I suggest drinking a herbal remedy of Icelandic Moss, Hyssop and Ginseng every morning. Put them in a cup, add boiling water, let it cool, then drink away.

- Dr. Floo M.D.

Dr. Floo (Flu) - not good name for doctor!

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Dr. Floo (Flu) - not good name for doctor!

(The bracketed word wasn't necessary).

jaden101
actually i think was entirely neccessary for alot of people on here

PVS
great, another medical advice thread at kmc.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/doct0rz.jpg

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by jaden101
actually i think was entirely neccessary for alot of people on here

Yeah, you're right. Who am I kidding? I needed it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.