pokemon vs blanka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blanka
all the electric pokemon vs blanka who wins

The-Judge
hahahahabig grin the electric pokemon! some of them can defeat him alone

Blanka
no they cant blanka is the best

The-Judge
hahahabig grin no, he isntbig grin

Blanka
he is my favorite character

Blanka
he can do this

elivanchu
blanka vs ONE of them could have been a close match

but blanka vs all the electric pokemon? extremelly hard to blanka to win this one, nearly impossible

Blanka
so your saying a match with pikachu would be close

The-Judge
it actually wouldmessed

Blanka
you are out of your minds

shin_remy
Originally posted by Blanka
so your saying a match with pikachu would be close

whahahahhahaaa good one big grin wink laughing out loud

The-Judge
zapdos vs blanka??messed hahabig grin

The-Judge
electabuzz alone can take blankabig grin

Blanka
i forgot whos electabuzz well whoever he is he cant mess with this

Blanka
blanka has a chance agaisnt hulk

The-Judge
against hulk??messed well, ihave maked a new thread "Blanka vs Electabuzz" where you can protect himsmile

Swe_Bum
Zaptos Would WTFPWN him instantly, plus he can fly smile

Blanka
well blank can roll

JacopeX
If people say that Pokemon can beat Mortal Kombat, the I guess Street fighter will lose to Pokemon

PERIOD END OF STORY

But I still say Mortal kombat and SF > Pokemon mad

Swe_Bum
Same here...

shin_remy
me too

Blanka
me 3

Blanka
me 4

continue

Blanka
me 5

elivanchu
no

pokemon>street fighter&mortal kombat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kof

Blanka
agreed

Magee
The game versus forum has more rabid fanboys than the comic book vs forum. shifty

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Blanka
he is my favorite character

lmao, Your only justification for him winning is "he is my favorite character"?! Man, you have to back up more than that, at least the pokemon crowd has all their stuff pretty well documented...

Blanka
i agreed pokemon can beat blanka but one cant beat blanka

The-Judge
elecabuzz can beat him
zapdos can beat him
raikou could beat him
pikachu could beat him
they all could. thunder wave, and blanka will have some problems moving around, and then a earthquake or some other powerful attack to kill him...

shin_remy
Originally posted by The-Judge
elecabuzz can beat him
zapdos can beat him
raikou could beat him
pikachu could beat him
they all could. thunder wave, and blanka will have some problems moving around, and then a earthquake or some other powerful attack to kill him...

hahhaa

Swe_Bum
No i only think Zaptos.. and MAYBE Electabuzz

shin_remy
yeah The Judge overrating

Zapdos and the Electric dog can beat blanka but not the other electric pokemon

The-Judge

Swe_Bum
yeah..

Penelope
Blanka is easily defeated by the pokemon.blow

Decay
blanka would lose pretty hard, which is too bad becuase he used to be my favourite sf character. a standard pikachu would lose, but ashes would win. zapdoz would win, electabuzz would probably win. electabuzz would have to be careful though becuase its not as fast and agile as pikachu and cant stay out of range like zapdos. if blanka can survive the initial assault, or avoid it and get his hands on electabuzz hed have a chance. that ledgendary dog would probably win. blanka would have to use force and not electricity to really have a chance. anything that knows thunder and can actually hit blanka with it would probably win. but blanka would take out alot of the lower level ones.

dr. pookie
Originally posted by Decay
blanka would lose pretty hard, which is too bad becuase he used to be my favourite sf character. a standard pikachu would lose, but ashes would win. zapdoz would win, electabuzz would probably win. electabuzz would have to be careful though becuase its not as fast and agile as pikachu and cant stay out of range like zapdos. if blanka can survive the initial assault, or avoid it and get his hands on electabuzz hed have a chance. that ledgendary dog would probably win. blanka would have to use force and not electricity to really have a chance. anything that knows thunder and can actually hit blanka with it would probably win. but blanka would take out alot of the lower level ones.

you made some really good points

shin_remy
only Zapdos and the legendary dog wins IMO

Blanka
Originally posted by shin_remy
only Zapdos and the legendary dog wins IMO
agreed

ESB -1138

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.