Kansas to Florida

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dan-El
So I downloaded the Aquaman pilot from iTunes. You know, the one made by the creators of Smallville? Anyway, I watched it straight through, and while it did have some elements of Smallville in it, one could tell that they were taking the show in a whole different direction.

The actor who played Arthur "A.C." Curry (can't remember his name) is way more likable than the American Idol reject from "Aqua", and the character himself is certainly not the type to mourn about having to hide himself. Hell, he's nearly open about it.

Anyway, I'm not going to give away everything, but I would recommend the pilot to anyone who asks. It's a fun way to spend 40 mintues.

Kal875
I heard they canceled the show

Dan-El
I just heard that the CW didn't pick it up for the fall scheduling. It may be back. But, as I said, the pilot was very entertaining. Oh, and Ving Raimes is the man!

General Kon-El
Uhm sorry but uhh what was the purpose of this thread?

Kal875
To talk about Aquaman

Dan-El
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Uhm sorry but uhh what was the purpose of this thread?
Ving Raimes was in the pilot episode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.