Who would win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MattLeatherface
Who would win?

General Kon-El
Who else? Wolverine. devil

darthgoober
Is this a joke? Surfer no contest(with Ghost Rider coming in second).

General Kon-El
fool! wolverine pwns!

darthgoober
Originally posted by General Kon-El
fool! wolverine pwns!

Hey now if it was bone claw I might give it to him(those things could take out TOAA), but adamantium bones would probably go down. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Silver Surfer can Beat everyone except the ghost rider. that penance stare would be too much for baldy who is responsible for the deaths of billions. But pretty much surfer can fight everyone else on the list with one hand tied behind his back while kissing nova.

ExtraMision5555
I agree ^^ But current ghostrider doesnt have p-stare, but if we were going by best showings, yes, Penance stare would rock ghostrider to an infnantlike state.

but i think punisher wins
because he has teh power cosmic too & gunz

Grimm22
Originally posted by darthgoober

Co-Signed yes

General Kon-El
Hey now if it was bone claw I might give it to him(those things could take out TOAA), but adamantium bones would probably go down. big grin go take your wolverine-hating somewhere else! adamantium is just a level below bones. mad

darthgoober
go take your wolverine-hating somewhere else! adamantium is just a level below bones. mad
mad starwars mad

MattLeatherface
Iron Man would be a good match for Silver Surfer. And how could Wolverine beat Silver Surfer?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by MattLeatherface
Iron Man would be a good match for Silver Surfer. And how could Wolverine beat Silver Surfer?

Leave now.

darthgoober

Wait a minute, since when is Iron Man a match for Surfer?

boriquaking55
If Surfer wasn't such a damn pacifist - Surfer would win this in about 5 seconds.

However with full-blow Jobbage going on like usual - eh, Surfer wins still.

darthgoober
Originally posted by H. S. 6

Leave now.

Oh give'im a break, he's only been here two days.

General Kon-El
Wait a minute, since when is Iron Man a match for Surfer? mad starwars mad

keak da sneak
lol DD wins

boriquaking55
some1 link the scans of Surfer & Galactus vs. Tenebrous & Aegis. Sure, Big-G and SS got tooled but SS still held his own against Aegis for a bit (well kinda). Point is why is he on this poll? laughing out loud

H. S. 6
Oh give'im a break, he's only been here two days.

And that's an excuse for making statements like:

laughing out loud

darthgoober
mad starwars mad

mad YOU DIRTY COPYCAT!!!!!
bangin , AND THEN chair , AND THENgiljotiini and then partytime

ExtraMision5555
Iron mans armour can hold up to anything

boriquaking55
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Iron mans armour can hold up to anything

That wouldn't matter when his armour gets turned into paper by SS' matter transmutation abilities.

MattLeatherface
Iron Man WOULD be a good match for silver surfer, I know a LOT about marvel, so I know what I'm talking about. And what the hell? I said Iron Man would be a good match for silver surfer. Take a look at this, it's straight off the official site.

Silver Surfer

Intelligence:3/7
Strength:7/7
Speed:7/7
Durability:6/7
Energy Protection:7/7
Fighting Skills:2/7
Total:32/42

Iron Man

Intelligence:6/7
Strength:6/7
Speed:5/7
Energy Protection:6/7
Fighting Skills:3/7
Total: 32/42

I don't know about you, but to me, it looks, um, EXACTLY EVEN!

lilnutta12
that is way mre then terribly wrong do you no half of silver surfers powers.

he has the power cosmic what good is ironman to that

turn iron man into a pile of dust.

SS = match for thor or even more

tell me once IM has beaten thor

MattLeatherface
Well, true, he could turn Iron Man into a pile of dust, but did you know Iron Man has the ability to stop Silver Surfer's heart? And yes I know Silver Surfer would probably win, thatw why I voted for him on the poll, but I was just saying, Iron Man could put up a fight.

endrict
if SS farts its all over for the rest of them.

Tassadar
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
I agree ^^ But current ghostrider doesnt have p-stare, but if we were going by best showings, yes, Penance stare would rock ghostrider to an infnantlike state.

but i think punisher wins
because he has teh power cosmic too & gunz

confused This isnt written by Ennis.......

GR would have problems hitting the Surfer with the stare, but if he did it would more than likely put him in a coma.

darthgoober
Originally posted by lilnutta12
that is way mre then terribly wrong do you no half of silver surfers powers.

he has the power cosmic what good is ironman to that

turn iron man into a pile of dust.

SS = match for thor or even more

tell me once IM has beaten thor

Well, I can'y think of a time when Iron Man beat Thor, but there was actually a time when him and Surfer fought, and it ended up being a double K.O., PIS but hey.......

bigbran
Iron Man WOULD be a good match for silver surfer, I know a LOT about marvel, so I know what I'm talking about. And what the hell? I said Iron Man would be a good match for silver surfer. Take a look at this, it's straight off the official site.

Silver Surfer

Strength:7/7
Total:32/42

Iron Man

Total: 32/42

I don't know about you, but to me, it looks, um, EXACTLY EVEN! You do know that those 7's are 100x higher than iron man's 6's?
And Surfer can go faster than 300x light speed, while iron man would never even be able to go light speed.
And bio's mean nothing.

MattLeatherface
Not usually but this was found off the official marvel site BY the various comic book writers. And YES, I know silver surfer would win, but Iron Man is extremely intelligent, and he would most likely be able to invent something to defeat Silver Surfer. Plus, what is Silver Surfer going to do once Iron Man freezes his heart?

bigbran
Not usually but this was found off the official marvel site BY the various comic book writers. And YES, I know silver surfer would win, but Iron Man is extremely intelligent, and he would most likely be able to invent something to defeat Silver Surfer. Plus, what is Silver Surfer going to do once Iron Man freezes his heart? It wo't happen, that's what.
And don't use bio's for your main backup.

Plus ss has been shown to be able to go half a million Lightyears, in a very short time.
Iron man does't even stand a chance to get one win.

rotiart
Originally posted by boriquaking55
If Surfer wasn't such a damn pacifist - Surfer would win this in about 5 seconds.

However with full-blow Jobbage going on like usual - eh, Surfer wins still.

Surfer gave up the pacifist jobber attitude with the 4 part miniseries "Silver Surfer: Annihilation" issue 3. :P

Brutacus
Not usually but this was found off the official marvel site BY the various comic book writers. And YES, I know silver surfer would win, but Iron Man is extremely intelligent, and he would most likely be able to invent something to defeat Silver Surfer. Plus, what is Silver Surfer going to do once Iron Man freezes his heart?

first I think most people on this forum know a lot about marvel (atleast just as much as you do) second do they have prep?
Third never seen someone think at the speed of light, so how will Iron man be able to defeat SS?
Or be a good match for him??

Grimm22

Silver Surfer

Total:31/42

Iron Man

Strength:5/7
Durability:5/7
Total: 30/42

Fixed

Omega-level
This thread is for real?

1- Silver Surfer (for sure)
2- Hulk
3- Iron Man
4- Ghost Rider

Wolverine would be the last. No, i don't hate him, but he loses hand-to-hand to Daredevil, Spider-man and maybe Cap, anyone who actually read the comics knows he never beats Cyke, and the Punisher would outsmart him.

Ultraman Baltan
Technically, Silver Surfer. Buts Spidey ALWAYS wins in the end!

bigbran
Originally posted by Grimm22
Fixed How is surfer's strength only a 6?

darthgoober
Originally posted by bigbran
How is surfer's strength only a 6?
Cause it's WRONG!

bigbran
I know, but grimm said he fixed it, but he only made it wrong.
And even if he started at a 6(which he does't) he can amp his strength up to unknown levels.
He still crushes IM.

darthgoober
Oh, now I get it.

Rols
I thought his base strength is at 100 tons and can amp up unknown/or according from Annihillation bio incalculable strength and durability levels. Durability should be at 7, Intellegent above normal at 4 and fighting at 3/4. But bio really doesnt matter that much....

bigbran
Originally posted by Rols
I thought his base strength is at 100 tons and can amp up unknown/or according from Annihillation bio incalculable strength and durability levels. Durability should be at 7, Intellegent above normal at 4 and fighting at 3/4. But bio really doesnt matter that much.... Some are ok, there good for knowing what characters have done.
Some are just wrong though.

MattLeatherface
What the hell, I had posted the stats of silver surfer from the official site, but then grimm went and said he fixed them, when he only made them inaccurate, Silver Surfer's strength should be at a 7(thats what it was originally until grimm changed it)

David_Richards

Some body break out the champange, we actualy agree on something.

the fact that he can take them out practicaly from orbit helps.

all you need to kill wolverine is the ability to vaporize everything but the skeleton (as seen in Uncanny X-MEn 141# Days of the Future Past) and I'm fairly certian Surfers blasts are stronger a sentinels.

Surfer executes the losey free loaders for not helping out with Anihillation.

DigiMark007
Too many people. Also ill-balanced.

Please read the forum rules before making more threads. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.