Marvel's fixing their own mistakes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
The latest marvel solifitcations...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=8178

Show that Marvel is going to start fixing their mistakes such as in...

Wolverine. Yes, thats right all that crap about Logan surviving the plane crash and being blown up is being explained! thumbup

And in New Excalibur, Juggs is back on his way to being a villan! eek! Jumpy

Oh and Warbird, finally gets a rematch with Rouge in Ms. Marvel. (Note: I said Warbird, because it looks like Carol is going back to her GOOD name! big grin )

Omega-level
Cable and Bishop on the Ultimate X-men at the same time? And both being time-travelers? Oh, no, no, no sad That's what you call fixing your mistakes?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Omega-level
Cable and Bishop on the Ultimate X-men at the same time? And both being time-travelers? Oh, no, no, no sad That's what you call fixing your mistakes?

Hey I didnt say they were fixing ALL their mistakes stick out tongue

Darth Vicious
I guess maybe they got tired of people complaining about Wolverines super healing factor that they making an explanation for it. I hope the Juggernaut goes back to his old self, dunno why they switch him to he good side, he is better as a villain. I really dont care about what they do in the Ultimate titles because is supposed to be a different universe and I wouldnt want them to use the same origins.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Grimm22

(Note: I said Warbird, because it looks like Carol is going back to her GOOD name! big grin )

I doubt it.
probably just a one issue thing or it might not even be carol with the warbird name.

Validus
Warbird is an awful name.

H. S. 6
Wolverine. Yes, thats right all that crap about Logan surviving the plane crash and being blown up is being explained! thumbup

This better be good...

outarddwarf
He burrowed into the belly of a fat guy conveniently placed near by and lived in his warm squishy cacoon of love until the crash was over!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus

NO! sad

Warbird is a great name for Carol.

Ms. Marvel is just a stupid name.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Black Adam
I doubt it.
probably just a one issue thing or it might not even be carol with the warbird name.

I can always dream can't I cry

Scoobless
Originally posted by Omega-level

The Ultimate Universe isn't just a retelling of 616 Marvel Universe stories .... if it was I doubt it would still be going

Originally posted by Validus

It's better than "Ms Marvel".... Better than Plastic Man too... or Wonder Man... or Mr Fantastic.... or Freedom Ring ( sick ) ..... or Giant Man .... or.... well..... the list just goes on and on ..... and it's bizarrely punctuated all the way through .... , no expression

Grimm22
Originally posted by Scoobless

It's better than "Ms Marvel".... Better than Plastic Man too... or Wonder Man... or Mr Fantastic.... or Freedom Ring ( sick ) ..... or Giant Man .... or.... well..... the list just goes on and on ..... and it's bizarrely punctuated all the way through .... , no expression

Eh, Wonderman is an "alright" name.

Mr. Fantastic, is pretty much a stupid name, however hardly anybody calls him that erm

Broly92
The latest marvel solifitcations...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=8178

Show that Marvel is going to start fixing their mistakes such as in...

roll eyes (sarcastic) Why Grimm22 why???

Lucid Lui
Juggs won't go back to being a villain

But it's good they'll be explaining some of the shit Logan's been doing lately.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Broly92
roll eyes (sarcastic) Why Grimm22 why???

Huh? What? confused

Broly92
Nevermind

Big Sexy
Huh? What? confused Dude you need to stop with the Wolverine hate already. Its just annoying now.

outavodka
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dude you need to stop with the Wolverine hate already. Its just annoying now. ohh you feel like that too now huh, well its just the same as how alot of us hate supes but ehh... rolling on floor laughing

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by outavodka
ohh you feel like that too now huh, well its just the same as how alot of us hate supes but ehh... rolling on floor laughing

True, I hate Supes too evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.