Who is yourFavorite Slasher?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MattLeatherface
Who is your favoritre slasher?

masterkit
only make one thread not multiple ones and i hate slasher movies

The Machine
Jason Muth**king Voorhees!!!

He owns slasher films.

cking
Micheal myers

Leathergien
I love them all!

but my idol is Ed Gien soo leather face Happy Dance

Nikkolas
Myers. I never thought of Punkinhead as a slasher. Heck, I only ever saw the movie once and then not even all of it.

Vash_4_prez
It is all about Freddy Fuqin Kreuger!!!! He killed mofos in their sleep! How the hell can you escape that? No matter where you go, no matter how hard you run, you're gonna fall asleep sometime. Myers and Voorhees are alright, but admit it- later on in both of their series things just got too damn tongue in cheek and wacky. Jason X? H20? Come on!!

Scarecrow756
Jason Voorhees.

woody82
Michael myers....

zizack
a lot of those poll options aren't really slashers...I'll just take it as favorite horror movie character...mine would have to be Jason, or the Tall Man from Phantasm.

LaHaine
Originally posted by Vash_4_prez
It is all about Freddy Fuqin Kreuger!!!! He killed mofos in their sleep! How the hell can you escape that? No matter where you go, no matter how hard you run, you're gonna fall asleep sometime. Myers and Voorhees are alright, but admit it- later on in both of their series things just got too damn tongue in cheek and wacky. Jason X? H20? Come on!!

and the Nightmare series didn't get too tongue-in-cheek/wacky after the second installment? come on!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.