Help! Can you name this movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seph Lor
I watched movie, in progress, and I had to leave before the end.
Can you tell me the name, from this summary?

Two english-speaking white females riding horses, in an arab desert, with a guide. A sandstorm causes one woman to be separated from the party. Stranded, she is found by an english-speaking arab, who turns her over to group of arab traders, instructing them to take her back to the place which she had described to him.

The head arab trader takes her "home", pitches a separate tent for her, and treats her as a wife, to the dismay of his 3 arab wives and their children.

Some time later, when the trader leaves to return to his rounds, the arab wives take the white wife to market place and lose her ...

I saw it on one of the Cable movie channels about 1999/2000. Don't know the name of movie, or any actors.

Can anyone help me, please?

Much appreciated.
Thank you,
Seph.

coolmovies
larance of arabia ?

Impediment
no.........

Seph Lor
Thanks, but it wasn't Lawrence of Arabia. Indeed, it was nothing that grand. It seemed to be an American film, a low-budget flick, with actors I didn't recognize.

Thanks.

Impediment
ok............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.