Man spider in 4th or 5th Spiderman movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
What do you guys think to have Peter turn into the Man-Spider for one of the next 2 spiderman films and I know there will be a 4th for sure but what do you guys think about the Idea?

SpyCspider
uh oh... wink

StinkFist462
what?

python99
Originally posted by StinkFist462
what?
dont you know about the time when Peter turned into a gian spider in the Spiderman cartoon and also the comics?

Black Adam
in before Mr Parker.

Doc Ock
You just know Mr Parker will say something like "Man-Spider was already in SM-1 and SM-2".

So predictable big grin

As for the actual topic of this thread, I don't want the Man Spider story to be done. There's better stories than that to do.

spencerspider
dont do man-spider and where is mr. parker with a weird comment like usual. anyway there are better stories to tell..

python99
Originally posted by spencerspider
dont do man-spider and where is mr. parker with a weird comment like usual. anyway there are better stories to tell..

I understand there are more and even better stories to tell but spiderman has so many villians that he defeats and they come back.
Why not have a conflict within himself in which part of the story is where he fully changes into a spider. The reason I suggest this is because when he got bitten by the spider the effect he got were not only his powers but his whole dna changing over a period of time. So in other words peter gets bitten by a spider but what would the long term effects be?

NoFate007
The only way I can see them doing that is if they make say, Spider-Man 4, about the whole Neogenics thing, and have both Scorpion and Lizard as the villains. That's the only way I can see them tieing in a "man-spider" thing.

doctorstrongbad
Maybe in the future, but they have to finish the venom saga first.

Mr Parker

Okay I really didnt want to come back to the spider-man section for a while.Like i told you before,I usually take a break from it for a few months or so before coming back but seeing as how this thread lit up the KMC boards in the spiderman section at a time I was browsing,i had to come back and educate this poster that we already have MAN-SPIDER in these movies. so here we go.

actually Python,as i said,we ALREADY have MAN-SPIDER in these movies.sony raped to death the character of spider-man by turning him into a damn monster giving him those organic webbing that shoots out of his body therefore he is ALREADY a MAN-SPIDER. organic webbing=MAN-SPIDER. chemical webbing =SPIDER-MAN.

see it doesnt matter in any of these scenarios whether he is the full grown MAN-SPIDER with fangs,fur and claws and 8 arms,or if he only has 8 arms,or if he only has organic webbing,in either of those scenarios he is MAN-SPIDER. as you can see though,most people here live in denial on that issue though and believe that a spider-man movie has been made when really only a MAN-SPIDER movie has been made.

python99
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Okay I really didnt want to come back to the spider-man section for a while.Like i told you before,I usually take a break from it for a few months or so before coming back but seeing as how this thread lit up the KMC boards in the spiderman section at a time I was browsing,i had to come back and educate this poster that we already have MAN-SPIDER in these movies. so here we go.

actually Python,as i said,we ALREADY have MAN-SPIDER in these movies.sony raped to death the character of spider-man by turning him into a damn monster giving him those organic webbing that shoots out of his body therefore he is ALREADY a MAN-SPIDER. organic webbing=MAN-SPIDER. chemical webbing =SPIDER-MAN.

see it doesnt matter in any of these scenarios whether he is the full grown MAN-SPIDER with fangs,fur and claws and 8 arms,or if he only has 8 arms,or if he only has organic webbing,in either of those scenarios he is MAN-SPIDER. as you can see though,most people here live in denial on that issue though and believe that a spider-man movie has been made when really only a MAN-SPIDER movie has been made.

makes sense but this is just the first stage of his transformation when and if he fully changes over it will be coming out of his mouth. Adding Scorpion and lizard would not be a bad idea to have in a movie along with a giant spider any thoughts?

doctorstrongbad
The venom saga will be parts 3 and 4. They would have to introduce scorpion again plus bring the lizard back as a bad guy. Maybe by part 5 or 6 they could do try the "manspider" idea.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by python99
makes sense but this is just the first stage of his transformation when and if he fully changes over it will be coming out of his mouth. Adding Scorpion and lizard would not be a bad idea to have in a movie along with a giant spider any thoughts?

true.while your here,check out the message under my user name and at the bottom of my screen.thats kinda my thoughts on the movies. wink

python99
true.while your here,check out the message under my user name and at the bottom of my screen.thats kinda my thoughts on the movies. wink
Well thats your opinion and I am sure others feel the same way but, isnt Spiderman the #1 grossing superhero film? I am not sure I would have to look it up myself but its somewhere at the top.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by python99
Well thats your opinion and I am sure others feel the same way but, isnt Spiderman the #1 grossing superhero film? I am not sure I would have to look it up myself but its somewhere at the top.

Spiderman 1 and 2 are both in the top ten of highest grossing movies ever made.

Mr Parker
true but thats because its such a kiddy movie and attracted so many kids and he is such an extremely popular icon figure.so much so that way before the movie came out,he was the most popular comicbook character there is so that had a lot to do with it.there was never a dount in my mind that because he is such an extremely popular character the movies would be huge blockbusters.

doctorstrongbad
true but thats because its such a kiddy movie and attracted so many kids and he is such an extremely popular icon figure.so much so that way before the movie came out,he was the most popular comicbook character there is so that had a lot to do with it.there was never a dount in my mind that because he is such an extremely popular character the movies would be huge blockbusters.

Is it me or did he just give the spiderman movies a compliment? wow

Mr Parker
dude saying spiderman the CHARACTER is the most popular comicbook character is HARDLY giving the movie a compliment. roll eyes (sarcastic)

spencerspider
OMG ITS A DAMN MIRACLE I THINK HE JUST DID. someoone like save that post or something! and anyway once venom is out of the way in 3 more than likely but if somehow he is in 4.. (highly unlikely) then man-spider would have to wait even more. i dont want to see him, peter has already struggled with himself in 2 and he will again in 3. i dont want to see it again

python99
OMG ITS A DAMN MIRACLE I THINK HE JUST DID. someoone like save that post or something! and anyway once venom is out of the way in 3 more than likely but if somehow he is in 4.. (highly unlikely) then man-spider would have to wait even more. i dont want to see him, peter has already struggled with himself in 2 and he will again in 3. i dont want to see it again

All this struggle comes with being Spiderman. He knew there would be risks if he continued to be Spiderman. However; Peter would never have guessed that one of the ultimate struggles that he would not be able to control or predict, is turning into a giant spider himself. When he first got the bite from the spider, his powers were just stage 1 of the changes from getting bitten and the near end result would be fully transforming into a spider. All part of the struggle.

Roy79
Please no, that would ruin the whole spiderman movie franchise!!!!

python99
Originally posted by Roy79
Please no, that would ruin the whole spiderman movie franchise!!!!
why would it that part of being spiderman. ending result would be full transformation.

python99
This Idea may cause confusion because somepeople may not know about his full transformation but I think they would be interested

DigiMark007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t386023.html

Gracias.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.