just wondring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I was wondring is jack sparrow more famouse then captin Hook ?? embarrasment

^^[leane]
obviously captain hook is much more famous,cuz like EVRYONE knows him,even not our generation,so thyr much more ppl ho now him (although johnny's the beststick out tongue)

coolmovies
ya thats what i was thinking

^^[leane]
lol

coolmovies
what about peter pan ??

CaptinJackLover
peter pan is wayy more famous if captain hook is

coolmovies
ohh i forgot jack cant fly lolz

jessigem
and jack doesn't have a little fairy big grin

^^[leane]
lol but he doesnt need 1.. stick out tongue

coolmovies
tinkerbell

CaptinJackLover
big grin

coolmovies
Peter pan is for children where POTC is for everyone . I think am abit old to watch peter pan

CaptinJackLover
how old are you?! you can never be too old to watch peter pan!

coolmovies
24 but PP is a disney cartoon

CaptinJackLover
o but still who cares if its a cartoon! you gotta luv Disney!

jessigem
seriously.
but i don't like the cartoon peter pan. just the newish one. it was pretty good.

CaptinJackLover
^ yeah..big grin

Jack of Blades
Poor jack no fairy and cant fly owell atleast he can always have a botle of rum(Exept if Liz thinks of burning it down like in POTC 1,bawling all that rum gone for ever!!!)

jessigem
when he has enough rum he might as well be flying big grin

Jack of Blades
Meybe

ivebeendepped43
Peter Pan+Johnny Depp=Finding Neverland!!!! I now think Peter pan is awesome! only cuz Johnny "created" it. not technically, but in the movie he did!

CaptinJackLover
LOL!

ivebeendepped43
oh yeah! his accent is super ssexxi in that movie! i love it!

jessigem
maybe i should watch it....

ivebeendepped43
u havent seen it yet? he has a scottish accent. totally hot. i have seen that movie roughly 15 times

jessigem
i wanted to, but then it came out on dvd and i was like nah i'll see it sometime later....and i never did.

ivebeendepped43
i saw it in the theater

-savvychick-
man...i never saw that movie either...sexy accent eh??? well...maybe...*goes off 2 sneak in2 sum1ns house and watch*

jessigem
lol sexy accent. the only accents i consider sexy are british/english and australian.
but that's probably because the only scottish accents i've ever heard came from davy jones or some guy in a kilt.

CaptinJackLover
hahha ditto

comic_maniac
hm...i never saw that movie too....
i only knew jhonny depp exits after watchin the curse of the black pearl......is it that good??

coolmovies
well jack can visit neverland in potc 3

jessigem
yeah. all he has to do is find a fairy so he can fly up into the clouds.....or just drink too much rum.

CaptinJackLover
hahha

Chiki Mina
i dont mind being jacks personal tinker bell lol

CaptinJackLover
laughing out loud

coolmovies
you have to be very small to be tinkerbell

jessigem
like smaller than pinky-size. big grin

Pirate4Life
Jumpycuz jack sparrow is freakin awesome!!! Jumpy

evilm0nki3
finding neverland was good. but it was sad sad

jessigem
aww i don't wanna watch a sad movie. maybe when i'm in a depressed mood.
i don't know why, but whenever i'm sad i just watch a sad movie, and it makes me feel better. maybe seeing someone else sad makes me realize how much worse it could be for me....i really don't know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.