Ouch!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryPop
Well, I just got back from the hospital. I broke my foot crybaby

I had to get and cast and everything! I couldn't believe it! I felt so stupid. This morning, I was walking in the parking lot of where I worked and I was wearing these really cute really high heel shoes. And I fell in a pothole that just...APPEARED! It was so painful, I couldn't get up. Luckily the guy that I was suppose to interview showed up (he almost hit me with his car) and took me to the hospital. Safe to say he'll probably get the job.

But now I'm stuck with this cast for 6-8 weeks! And it already is starting to itch sad

Sorry, just felt like ranting.

Blanka
good luck with your leg

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by CherryPop

I had to get and cast and everything! I couldn't believe it! I felt so stupid. This morning, I was walking in the parking lot of where I worked and I was wearing these really cute really high heel shoes. And I fell in a pothole that just...APPEARED! It was so painful, I couldn't get up. Luckily the guy that I was suppose to interview showed up (he almost hit me with his car) and took me to the hospital. Safe to say he'll probably get the job.

But now I'm stuck with this cast for 6-8 weeks! And it already is starting to itch sad

I hope you feel better. sad Oh, and nice sig. big grin

Scottie

Sorry, just felt like ranting. petpet

Devalion
sad hug

CherryPop
Thanks everyone sad

LanceWindu
Ouch.

The best cure for the cast itch is a ruler, a yard stick will work better for you though.

Lumanix
Take pictures! I love cast pictures.

CherryPop
Really? Never thought of that. I've been sticking pens in there and they just won't reach!

Thanks LW hug

Mr. Sandman
a cast on your foot and leg?

it was such a pretty leg too. now its ruined forever.

CherryPop
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
a cast on your foot and leg?

it was such a pretty leg too. now its ruined forever.

Gee thanks roll eyes (sarcastic) sad stick out tongue

Lumanix
Originally posted by Lumanix
Take pictures! I love cast pictures.

DarkC

Damn, that sucks. erm

Mr. Sandman
Gee thanks roll eyes (sarcastic) sad stick out tongue

At least I said it was pretty?

It won't be ruined forever, I lied. I'm a jerk like that. It'll only have a permascar.

CherryPop
lol I'm not worried to much about how it'll look. I've had broken bones before, true, never in my foot, But I'm sure it's all the same. *shrugs*

Lumanix
lol I'm not worried to much about how it'll look. I've had broken bones before, true, never in my foot, But I'm sure it's all the same. *shrugs* Are you afraid of the camera?

CherryPop
No I'm not. I read the other two posts already. Just because you keep asking doesn't mean I'm going to do it tongue

Actually I probably will, just not at the very moment. tongue

Lumanix
No I'm not. I read the other two posts already. Just because you keep asking doesn't mean I'm going to do it tongue

Actually I probably will, just not at the very moment. tongue *Whips* Get on it.

CherryPop
hmmm....NO stick out tongue

justdecent
Sorry to hear that. Once I fell down the stairs the wrong way only two steps may I add and I broke my ankle. It was awful.

Mr. Sandman
I bet you like that whip.

Lumanix
Originally posted by justdecent
Sorry to hear that. Once I fell down the stairs the wrong way only two steps may I add and I broke my ankle. It was awful. There is a right way to fall down the stairs?

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by Lumanix
There is a right way to fall down the stairs?

There is actually. Stuntmen do it all the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.