Hahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lumanix
I spent at least 200 hours in long-distance calls from a home-phone the last two months and it only cost me $24. Bwahahahaha!

lord xyz
No-one cares. w00t

TOH
Originally posted by Lumanix
I spent at least 200 hours in long-distance calls from a home-phone the last two months and it only cost me $24. Bwahahahaha!
Skipes on a plane! icon5

Lumanix
Originally posted by lord xyz
No-one cares. w00t I do, and you cared enough to post. ^^

lord xyz
I do, and you cared enough to post. ^^ I always care about posting. Didn't you know?

Lumanix
Originally posted by TOH
Skipes on a plane! icon5 Skype? Nah.

Devalion

Thats cheeky!

H. S. 6
Let's all choose a new topic for this thread. smile

§P0oONY
200 Hours? Either you left the phone off the hook or your girlfriend's got you whipped...

stick out tongue

Barker
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Let's all choose a new topic for this thread. smile
99 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 99 bottles of BJ, you take one out, pass it around, 98 Bottles of Barker Juice in the Fridge.

ThePittman
No-one cares. w00t I care no2

masterkit

cool eek!

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by Barker
99 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 99 bottles of BJ, you take one out, pass it around, 98 Bottles of Barker Juice in the Fridge.

They put BJ in a bottle now??

I have to get me a few...dozen.

H. S. 6
98 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 98 bottles of BJ (Ew.), you take one out, pass it around, 97 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

lord xyz
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_30349_1q.gif

Best sig ever. droolio

H. S. 6

Best sig ever. droolio

Yum.

Barker
97 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 96 bottles of BJ (srug), you take one out, pass it around, 96 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
They put BJ in a bottle now??

I have to get me a few...dozen.
It's better than using Cans.

smoker4

Best sig ever. droolio

drool

lord xyz
edited because of double posting...

lord xyz
96 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 96 bottles of BJ (Yum.), you take one out, piss it around shifty , 95 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

Barker
95 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 95 bottles of BJ, you take one out, pass it around barker, 94 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

lord xyz
94 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 94 bottles of Barker Juice, you take one out, piss it about, 93 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

masterkit
94 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 94 bottles of Barker Juice, you take one out, piss it about, 93 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

*plugs ears*

Lumanix
93 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 93 bottles of Barker Juice, you take one out, pass it about, 92 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

lord xyz
92 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 92 bottles of Barker Juice, you take one out, pass it about, 91 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

Fine, I'll go with pass. sad

Barker
91 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 91 bottles of Barker Juice, you take one out, pass it about, 90 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

lord xyz
This is gonna take forever isn't it?

Barker
Yes.

90 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 90 bottles of Barker Juice, you take one out, pass it about, 89 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

silver_tears
What's your provider? hmm

vraya the great
I spent at least 200 hours in long-distance calls from a home-phone the last two months and it only cost me $24. Bwahahahaha! wow, how cool???

Barker
89 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 89 bottles of Barker Juice, you take one out, pass it about, 88 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

Lumanix

LanceWindu
88 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 88 bottles of Barker Juice, you take one out, pass it about, 87 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

That'd normally cost like, a lot.

Not my girlfriend no2

Though you're still whipped.

Lumanix
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Though you're still whipped. Yeah... working on it.

§P0oONY
Yeah... working on it.

Kinky... stick out tongue

Lumanix

LanceWindu
Yeah... working on it.

You'll never get it. smile

Lumanix
You'll never get it. smile Not being whipped? confused

§P0oONY
You'll never get it. smile

I think 200 hours of phone calls would get anyone it. Either that or a restriction order.

Lumanix
It wasn't with just one person.

§P0oONY
200 hours over two months is 8.33333333(recuring) Days.

You've spent 13.66% of the time on the phone... that's staggering. no expression

Lumanix

§P0oONY
embarrasment Four with Ladyluck, Seven with NazgulintheDark yes

And that was just the time I spent calling that showed up on the bill. I did recieve too tongue12

I don't know whether to be scared or impressed.... I guess both...

clap fear

Lumanix

Barker
87 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 87 bottles of Barker Juice, you take one out, pass it about, 86 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

Lumanix
86 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 86 bottles of Barker Juice, you take one out, pass it about, 85 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

Barker
85 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 85 bottles of Barker Juice, you take one out, pass it about, 84 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

Barker
84 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 84 bottles of Barker Juice, you take one out, pass it about, 83 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

Barker
83 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 83 bottles of Barker Juice, you take one out, pass it about, 82 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

Naz
82 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 82 bottles of Barker Juice, you take one out, pass it about, 81 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

Barker
81 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 81 bottles of BJ, you take one out, pass it about, 80 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

Naz
Seven with NazgulintheDark yes

YAY ME! t00w

Barker
80 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 80 bottles of BJ, you take one out, pass it about, 79 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

Naz
79 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 79 bottles of BJ, you take one out, pass it about, 78 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

Lumanix
78 Bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge, 78 bottles of BJ, you take one out, pass it about, 77 bottles of Barker Juice in the fridge...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.