Mighty Avengers vs. New JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Mighty Avengers:
Captain America
Wonder Man
Thor
Sentry
Sersi
Nova " from annhilation"
Ms. Marvel
Vision

vs.

New JLA
Superman
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Batman
Green Lantern- Hal Jordan
Orion
Red Tornado
Vixen

This my team that I put toegther myself, my dream team for both teams.

Tassadar
Avengers. Sentry beats Captain Marvel, Nova beats Wonder Woman, Thor stalemates Supes, Cap stalemates Batman, Vision beats Vixen. Then its 6 versus 3.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
Mighty Avengers:
Captain America
Wonder Man
Thor
Sentry
Sersi
Nova " from annhilation"
Ms. Marvel
Vision

vs.

New JLA
Superman
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Batman
Orion
Red Tornado
Vixen

Orion beats Thor
Wonder Woman Beats Wonder Man
Superman Stalemates Sentry
Green Lantern Beats Sersi
Captain Marvel Beats Nova
Vision Beats Redtornado unless he tries to phase thru him and then vision dies
Ms. Marvel and Vixon can go either way depending on what powers vixen uses
and cap and batman stale mate

all4carnage
i agree that the avengers win .....but i think batman takes cap....he did before

jollyjim311
No way Batman could take Cap hand to hand.

Darth Vegas
Avengers for the win (barely).

Sentry takes out Wonder Woman
Thor stalemates Superman
Nova beats Green Lantern
Captain Marvel beats Wonder Man
Sersi beats Vixen
Orion beats Ms. Marvel
Vision beats Red Tornado
Batman beats Cap

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
Avengers for the win (barely).

Sentry takes out Wonder Woman
Thor stalemates Superman
Nova beats Green Lantern
Captain Marvel beats Wonder Man
Sersi beats Vixen
Orion beats Ms. Marvel
Vision beats Red Tornado
Batman beats Cap

Aren't your matches a bit mismatched? And no way Nova is beating Green Lantern. These matches don't make sense. Orion is way over powered to take ms. marvel on. ANd Sersi is too much for vixen. And nova beating green lantern? lmao.

leonidas
it basically comes down to sersi, sentry and thor vs supes, cm, orion and hal. jury is still out on just how powerful sentry is. i'd give a slight edge to the jla in this battle.

thedude1948
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Aren't your matches a bit mismatched? And no way Nova is beating Green Lantern. These matches don't make sense. Orion is way over powered to take ms. marvel on. ANd Sersi is too much for vixen. And nova beating green lantern? lmao.

What is so funny about Nova beating Green Lantern? he would speedblitz him before Green Lantern could react.

Arahan
Annhilation Nova is a beast.

Psyquis52
I'd give the edge to Avengers on this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Arahan

Yes but the Jla have always been beast. And better at it.

celestialdemon
I think this fight really depends on Sentry's power level. If he ends up being as powerful as rumored, then this is going to be an easy win for the Avengers. If he ends up being around Surfer level, then this could go either way. I'd still probably give it to Avengers, though.

Darth Vegas
And nova beating green lantern? lmao.

Originally posted by Arahan

Exactly.

Aren't your matches a bit mismatched?

This entire fight is a mismatch, hence the Avengers taking the victory.

The level playing field went out the window once Nova and Sentry and Thor were put on this Avengers roster.

rotiart
Not nova... Worldmind Nova.

I think to be fair, we should all refer to this nova as worldmind nova from now on. :P

I'll paraphrase.. .but.. Annihilus stated that Quasar was a faint energy speck compared to Worldmind Nova. And Quasar has fought high tier enemies before...

Big Sexy
With all the power of the nova corps how strong is he now.

rotiart
Lets put it this way. The entire Nova corps could not slow the Armada that destroyed the Xandarian homeworld. With his new power, Worldmind Nova destroy most of that fleet by himself.

thedude1948
(Super) Nova right now is around Herald Level. He has the full Nova Force and Xandarian Worldmind. So he is probably a couple hundred times more powerful than he used to be.

rotiart
Actually I think its because he has the Worldmind, which is the full power of the Nova force that he's supernova. The worldmind shares its power with each Nova to varying degrees, right now Richard Rider has all of it. Not that he has the full power AND the worldmind. In this case with one comes the other.

Omega-level
Mighty Avengers. Sentry AND Thor, sorry JLA, but that's too much.

rotiart
:P

the Darkone
Rumor has it that nova will be joining the might avegers after both civil war and annihilation crossovers are over.

Sersi alone can take on Hal Jordan and take out Wonder Woman, she did KO Immortal Hercules with one Punch, Thor and Orion can stalemate each other for days, Ms. Marvel kicking the sh** out of vixen.

K3VIL
Mighty Avengers:
Captain America
Wonder Man
Thor
Sentry
Sersi
Nova " from annhilation"
Ms. Marvel
Vision
VS
New JLA
Superman
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Batman
Orion
Red Tornado
Vixen

Thor defeats Superman
Sentry is defeated from Orion
Sersi defeats Wonder Woman
Captain America defeats Batman
Vision is defeated from Red Tornado
Nova stalemates Captain Marvel and then with Thor's aid takes him.
Wonder Man resists to GL then is aided from Thor and Nova, they win.
Vixen gets beaten early in the fight, she'll try to sneak up on a big gun and be throwed into a building from a Class 100 punch.
Orion gets beaten from Thor in an all out battle in the space, if Thor is tired, the aid of Nova will grant him the victory.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thor defeats Superman
Sentry is defeated from Orion
Sersi defeats Wonder Woman
Captain America defeats Batman
Vision is defeated from Red Tornado
Nova stalemates Captain Marvel and then with Thor's aid takes him.
Wonder Man resists to GL then is aided from Thor and Nova, they win.
Vixen gets beaten early in the fight, she'll try to sneak up on a big gun and be throwed into a building from a Class 100 punch.
Orion gets beaten from Thor in an all out battle in the space, if Thor is tired, the aid of Nova will grant him the victory.

INteresting you have sersi beating WW, when WW has never been shown to be defeated by matter manipulation, but you have Wonder man resisting hal jordan. not even. Sersi at best can stale mat WW and Hal jordan is too much for Wonderman. Don't confuse a young kyle rayner green lantern with an experienced Gl. not the same.

K3VIL
INteresting you have sersi beating WW, when WW has never been shown to be defeated by matter manipulation, but you have Wonder man resisting hal jordan. not even. Sersi at best can stale mat WW and Hal jordan is too much for Wonderman. Don't confuse a young kyle rayner green lantern with an experienced Gl. not the same.
You're right.Sersi can stalemate her or keep her at bay, I say WM can resist Hal cause if he cut loose and begin just attacking fast, and hard, considering his strength and durability he can gave Hal troubles, and then resist, surely if Hal goes hard with Simon it's going to be a bad day for him too, but he has the flight speed to avoid him for a while.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by thedude1948
(Super) Nova right now is around Herald Level. He has the full Nova Force and Xandarian Worldmind. So he is probably a couple hundred times more powerful than he used to be.

Nova being a couple hundred times more powerful than he used to be still doesn't put him quite in superman or wonder woman range. he used to be weaker than namorita for God's sake. lol.

marvelprince
Nova being a couple hundred times more powerful than he used to be still doesn't put him quite in superman or wonder woman range. he used to be weaker than namorita for God's sake. lol.

He was always strong. Namorita nots exactly a push over in terms of strength you now. And he looks to be even above herald level in Annilation

the Darkone
Sersi will curbstomp Wonder Woman

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sersi will curbstomp Wonder Woman

PRove it. She certainly isn't as strong or fast as WW. She can't matter manipulate her. WW could speed blitz sersi and knock her out if you wanted to get all forumy. A curb Stomp would be sersi vs. the black widow. She isn't curb stomping a herald lvl being with Godly magical origins, magical weapons, and is one of the most skilled fighters in all of comicdome. Where you got curb stomp I"ll never know.

rotiart
Mighty Avengers:
Captain America vs Batman=tie
Wonder Man vs Orion = tie
Thor vs Captain Marvel= tie
Sentry vs Superman= tie
Sersi vs. Red Tornado= Sersi
Worldmind Nova vs GL Hal Jordan=Tie
Ms. Marvel vs Wonder Woman=Wonder Woman unless Ms. Marvel is allowed to hit Binary levels.. then it would be a tie.
Vision vs. Vixen= Vision

So in this case, I'd say since most of the matchups could be disputed as being ties, with 5 of them, i also have 1 win for dc, and 2 for marvel.

marvel wins about 5.5/10 in my opinion. close matchup.

Soljer
Sersi will obliterate Wonder Woman every time she steps up to the fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Sersi will obliterate Wonder Woman every time she steps up to the fight.

Most would agree with me. Sersi isn't going to be beating WW. I'd give Diana the advantage with 5.5 to 7/10. I want you to Lay out a plan that sersi could do to WW for a majority of wins. keep in mind, WOnder Woman greatest enemy, Sersi, is waaaaaaaay more powerful than sersi, and even she can't take Ww out.

rotiart
The only known Top Tier Matter Manipulator, including organic living objects... and the fact that the Celestials made her "unkillable" as they made all of their Eternal Constructs... add to that flight, energy projection... telekinesis.. .and god knows what else she has that I don't remember offhand. I can Sersi affecting Wonderwoman... but can she affect her before Wonderwoman blitzes her and contains her under a fury of punches nad her lasso?

I'd say no.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by rotiart
Mighty Avengers:
Captain America vs Batman=tie
Wonder Man vs Orion = tie
Thor vs Captain Marvel= tie
Sentry vs Superman= tie
Sersi vs. Red Tornado= Sersi
Worldmind Nova vs GL Hal Jordan=Tie
Ms. Marvel vs Wonder Woman=Wonder Woman unless Ms. Marvel is allowed to hit Binary levels.. then it would be a tie.
Vision vs. Vixen= Vision

So in this case, I'd say since most of the matchups could be disputed as being ties, with 5 of them, i also have 1 win for dc, and 2 for marvel.

marvel wins about 5.5/10 in my opinion. close matchup.

Um you dont' know much about ORion do you? Orion is a match for Thor. Even more powerful than Thor. and you have him stale mating Wonder Man? ANd you have nova tieing hal jordan? what? Hal jordan can do every thing the silver surfer can. do you think nova can tie silver surfer?

nvrbeenwthagirl
The only known Top Tier Matter Manipulator, including organic living objects... and the fact that the Celestials made her "unkillable" as they made all of their Eternal Constructs... add to that flight, energy projection... telekinesis.. .and god knows what else she has that I don't remember offhand. I can Sersi affecting Wonderwoman... but can she affect her before Wonderwoman blitzes her and contains her under a fury of punches nad her lasso?

I'd say no.

She is unkillable, but it doesn't mean her head still can't come off via one lob from the magical sword that even managed to hurt GoG. She'd be an immortal head then.WW can block any energy sersi throws at her. Sersi's best bet against ww would be affecting the air around ww. But I dont 'know if that would be enough before she is speed blitz and tied up via the lasso or knocked out until the party with the rest of the avengers is over.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mighty Avengers:
Captain America
Wonder Man
Thor
Sentry
Sersi
Nova " from annhilation"
Ms. Marvel
Vision

vs.

New JLA
Superman
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Batman
Orion
Red Tornado
Vixen

The possible match ups are
Superman /Sentry
Orion/Thor
Captain Marvel/Wonder Man
Wonder WOman/NOva
Sersi/Hal Jordan
Red Tonado/Vision
Miss Marvel/Vixen
Batman/Cap
Now these match ups would have closer outcomes in most cases. Tho WW and CM are probably still too much for thier opponents in a long drawn out battle. But Vision is going to finish red tornado rather quickly to lend a hand somewhere.

thedude1948
Um you dont' know much about ORion do you? Orion is a match for Thor. Even more powerful than Thor. and you have him stale mating Wonder Man? ANd you have nova tieing hal jordan? what? Hal jordan can do every thing the silver surfer can. do you think nova can tie silver surfer?

So the Green Lantern can travel above the speed of light now? I didnt know that. Also it really seems you have no clue at all about the current Nova. He is at least the third best on the Avengers side.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by thedude1948
So the Green Lantern can travel above the speed of light now? I didnt know that. Also it really seems you have no clue at all about the current Nova. He is at least the third best on the Avengers side.

Um excuse me, I been reading nova for years, i have all the new warriors and all the nova series. and i been reading the current annile cross over. He is good. But Superman, WW, Hal, and CM have always been that good. Just cuz he gets a big power up doesn't mean he is all of a suddent better than them. They been big guns for ever and knwo how to use thier powers. And green lantern could always travel as fast as he needed to. Hell, he can transmute himself into energy if he wishes and travel that way. The ring can literally do what ever the wearer can will and think is possible.

the Darkone
Sersi is one of the most powerful beings on the Earth, she took out Immotal Hercules with one punch and the rest of the Avengers, better yet she put Immoral Hercules ass to sleep. Sersi can amp her strength to unknown levels, she destroyed a Kree Sentry robot where the Avengers had troble with she killed it qith one blow. Seris is immortal can't be killed, unless her atoms are scattered across a vast distance. Seris powers/abilities alone will smoke Wonder Woman, Sersi will out las twomder Woman in a fight eternals can amp their metabolism to unlknown levels.

rotiart
Lets not forget that there were 100 Eternals and millions of deviants... and the Eternals commited basically mass genocide of the deviants.

rotiart
Quasar has challenged many herald levels before.. and is seen as a very strong opponent, the champion of Eon/Epoch... yet he is only a faint spark compared to the power from Worldmind Nova.

Yes green lantern can travel at the speed of light... Its all about what he does with the ring.

Btw If you put Hal Jordan against sersi, he'll never win. He'll never be able to put an Eternal down.

As far as why I put Orion vs. Wonderman. Basically its 2 guys that are 100 ton bricks going against each other... and since Wonderman has gone into his pure ionic state, he has more powers at his disposal than before. How do you beat pure energy....

the Darkone
Orion=Thor that's a stalemate, if wonder man gets going he's like a smaller version of the hulk, the angrey he gets the stronger he gets. Sersi is really the ace of the Avengers she's like a female version of the silver surfer but with greater intelligences and just as powerful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sersi is one of the most powerful beings on the Earth, she took out Immotal Hercules with one punch and the rest of the Avengers, better yet she put Immoral Hercules ass to sleep. Sersi can amp her strength to unknown levels, she destroyed a Kree Sentry robot where the Avengers had troble with she killed it qith one blow. Seris is immortal can't be killed, unless her atoms are scattered across a vast distance. Seris powers/abilities alone will smoke Wonder Woman, Sersi will out las twomder Woman in a fight eternals can amp their metabolism to unlknown levels.

You mean like the Time Diana Used the earth to give her an unlimted healing factor and increase her strength? Or WW's ability to channel the Godwave and Smash anyone and anything into oblivion? Or How WW's Physiology resist even Circe's matter manipulation which operates on an even higher scale than Sersi's? Your talking about sersi doing that to This WonderWOman? WHo is so fast that sersi couldn't ever lay an amped up fist on her? Or did Sersi all of a suddent become one of the universes best Martial Artist. Sersi doesn't Smoke WW any more Than WW smokes her. They could battle forver until Diana Got tired and used the God Wave ftw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Quasar has challenged many herald levels before.. and is seen as a very strong opponent, the champion of Eon/Epoch... yet he is only a faint spark compared to the power from Worldmind Nova.

Yes green lantern can travel at the speed of light... Its all about what he does with the ring.

Btw If you put Hal Jordan against sersi, he'll never win. He'll never be able to put an Eternal down.

As far as why I put Orion vs. Wonderman. Basically its 2 guys that are 100 ton bricks going against each other... and since Wonderman has gone into his pure ionic state, he has more powers at his disposal than before. How do you beat pure energy....
You scatter it with the asto force.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Orion=Thor that's a stalemate, if wonder man gets going he's like a smaller version of the hulk, the angrey he gets the stronger he gets. Sersi is really the ace of the Avengers she's like a female version of the silver surfer but with greater intelligences and just as powerful.

Sersi isn't as fast as the Silver Surfer, neither is she as powerful. She is more skilled, but her power and speed would be a weakness in this battle. I see green lantern just putting her in a bubble for the entire match.

rotiart
Well... assuming she uses a plot device she almost never uses... (how often does *cough* diana use the god wave)

versus a character
who's known for being a top tier matter manipulator.

On ascale of 1-5... shes a 5... according to wikipedia.

sersi cannot be killed. diana can.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well... assuming she uses a plot device she almost never uses... (how often does *cough* diana use the god wave)

versus a character
who's known for being a top tier matter manipulator.

On ascale of 1-5... shes a 5... according to wikipedia.

sersi cannot be killed. diana can.

IF she could kill Diana, The real trouble would start then. Cuz Diana would become the Goddess of truth. But as it goes. Circe can't kill Diana, I doubt that Sersi can either. And WW is so many times faster than Sersi, it would never come to that, a quick blow would knock sersi out, or sersi would be tied up in the lariat of truth and out of the fight before she waved one cosmic hand.

the Darkone
Sersi amps her abilities with own powers not with outside help, Sersi counter part has own Wonder Woman everytime they have face each other and marvel Sersi is more powerful than her. Ikaris stated seris is the most powerful eternla next Zuras, Sersi is so powerful she can obliterate earth with owns powers. Sersi will f**k wonder woman with a passion, don't forget sersi has telepathic and telekensis, she will throw wonder woman around like a rage doll. Wonder Woman got abuse by MM with his telepathic and with his powers and intelligences,s and Sersi is alot older than MM, by 4,000 years and more experience.

the Darkone
Sersi isn't as fast as the Silver Surfer, neither is she as powerful. She is more skilled, but her power and speed would be a weakness in this battle. I see green lantern just putting her in a bubble for the entire match.

Seris can teleport, Sersi can do the samething to Hal. Sersi has the same ability as Thanos making unbreakable force shield, like the one that sealed up warrior madness thor. Hal would have his hands full with Thor, and hoping not getting his head knock off his shoulder by the hammer.

the Darkone
Wonder Woman speed will not be an issue, Eternals are like gods. They can see fast objects, and plus Sersi will sense her coming, hello she does have psychic abilities. Sersi will amp her strength and durability to great levels, Eternals don't feel pain. Sersi powers are greater than wonder womans, Gods vs Celestails! not even close Sersi is powered by Celestail tech.

ps no godwave, fighters must fight what hey have. no outside help.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sersi amps her abilities with own powers not with outside help, Sersi counter part has own Wonder Woman everytime they have face each other and marvel Sersi is more powerful than her. Ikaris stated seris is the most powerful eternla next Zuras, Sersi is so powerful she can obliterate earth with owns powers. Sersi will f**k wonder woman with a passion, don't forget sersi has telepathic and telekensis, she will throw wonder woman around like a rage doll. Wonder Woman got abuse by MM with his telepathic and with his powers and intelligences,s and Sersi is alot older than MM, by 4,000 years and more experience.

Haven't you been reading lately. Diana's connection to the truth negates mind control. You act as iF WW is some Warbird.rogue wanna be. SHe is beyond any class system marvel has, as she is shown lifting things that are in the billions of pounds range. She is so fast that she can keep up with a flash, and not be seen by white martians as she spies on them undetected. And sersi is as much a product of her creators as dianas is. Sersi amps her powers with cosmic energy. Diana amps her powers with Godly Magic. it's no differnent. And Circe is leagues and a way more powerful than Sersi. You dont' know what your talking about. I bet you own like 3 ww books. So please, dont' talk what you dont' know. It sounds like you read stictly marvel and you know alot about thier characters abilities and assume that they just somehow win against DC characters. I read them all and have been reading them all. I know that Sersi and Ww both have the means to defeat each other. Given that, Diana is faster and stronger, and has an edge with her extra powers and weaponry. She takes 6 or 7/10 against sersi.

rotiart
So wider range of powers. Greater versatility... and yet... due to speed and base strength... diana wins???

Would you rather be a 30th level wizard or a 30th level fighter...

One can nuke the planet... the other... a tree.. :P

nvrbeenwthagirl

MM is at least a Million years old. You gotta be kidding me right? Do you read DC?

the Darkone
Sersi telekinesis is very high, Seris is amp by cosmic energy given by Celestails whose powers are greater than all skyfathers put together. Sersi speed is just as good as Wonder woman on earth, but it will be hard to break out of pore pisonic force shield, the same one Thanos produce to seal up warrior madness thor. Sersi can cast illusion changing her appearance at will or to distract her adversaries, Sersi will fubar wonder woman all day.

the Darkone
MM was thousand know he's a million.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So wider range of powers. Greater versatility... and yet... due to speed and base strength... diana wins???

It's not that simple as your making it. WW is not some simple fighter. She has faced GODS. Sersi is not a God. She is extremely powerful, but she is not a GOD. CIRCE is, and she can't kill Diana. And if versatility was the be all and end all of fights, then the green lanters would win every fight her on the forum, but you guys have them having trouble with thor. When they have more versatility than ANY other hero. Lasso truth and Super Speed and a connection to the Gods for the win.

Draco69
Sersi's matter manipulation won't work, neither will her telepathy or changing her appearance for that matter (Eyes of Pallas). She'll have to rely on her other abilities.

And I haven't seen anything to demostrate that Sersi has speed equal to that of being close to the speed of light.

Sersi can certainly win but she can't win via the above...

By the way, this thread is useless. It's lopsided and the lineups are inaccurate with the real deal.

Sersi isn't coming back to the Avengers. She's still wrapped up in the new Eternals book and she looks to be depowered...

nvrbeenwthagirl
MM was thousand know he's a million.

look at his origins, his civilization died very very long ago. somewhere in that range of a million years ago. he woudl have to be at least that old considering he is the last one right?

joesha28

Iw ould say Orion is on par with Thor. Both wld be equals if cut loose.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Well if that is the case then every green lantern wins every fight here on the forums since they are the most versatile of any characters under sky lvl.

the Darkone
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.