Superman vs Hulk (H2H)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
So we all know the drill.
Superman can't fly, or use his lightspeed, or heat vision, or freeze breath, etc.
He gets his natural agility, and he is now reduced to be able to run, at 40mph. And this is Post Crisus Superman.
So in other words, this fight is h2h.

This is Savage Hulk. He has all his abilities. And Hulk is enraged when they start this fight, so it won't be a one punch.
I used the search function and I couldn't find this fight.

They fight in New York.

Who wins?

invisiblewoman
since its an all-out slugfest id put my money on the hulks strength factor

Thanos_1971
most popular thread on the forum here.

rotiart
Jeez. Superman. In this scenario

Supermans durabilty > Hulk
Supermans Healing factor < Hulk
Supermans fighting style = Hulk
Supermans speed < Hulk
Supermans Agility >Hulk

Hulk is never able to down superman as a means of strength vs durabilty.
Superman will never down Hulk permanently as a means of strength vs healing factor.

tie.

Broly92
Superman wins he still has his jobber aura of duarbility
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1963/hulk6bup1.jpg

invisiblewoman
thats not savage hulk though

bigbran
Originally posted by Broly92
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1963/hulk6bup1.jpg Crossover!
And I feel Superman will take it.

Broly92
Originally posted by bigbran
Crossover!
And I feel Superman will take it.
I know just wanted to see how it would feel like to be on the fanboy side hang

snoopdogg
It has recently been brought to my attention that Hulk is a slow fighter. Slower than Thing in fact. This thread says no lightspeed. But he can still use his speed to a certain degree.

So therefore I think Supes can beat him h2h. Hulks way too slow.

Broly92
Originally posted by snoopdogg
It has recently been brought to my attention that Hulk is a slow fighter. Slower than Thing in fact. This thread says no lightspeed. But he can still use his speed to a certain degree.

So therefore I think Supes can beat him h2h. Hulks way too slow.
You beleive people on another forum for this and they are idiots

Tassadar
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1963/hulk6bup1.jpg

That looks suspiciously pre-crisis to me..............

Anyway, if you limit Supermans speed to this degree, Hulk will eventually win. His healing factor keeps him going, and Supes beating him up will keep his roid rage going long enough for Hulk to wear him out, just like Doomsday did in DoS.

invisiblewoman

Anyway, if you limit Supermans speed to this degree, Hulk will eventually win. His healing factor keeps him going, and Supes beating him up will keep his rid rage going long enough for Hulk to wear him out, just like Doomsday did in DoS. agreed

Accel
This battle could go either way imo. Supes is still mre agile, but depending on how enraged Hulk is at the beginning, he could already be somewhat stronger and more durable than Supes at the start. Thunderclaps can also come in handy against speedy little buggers...

Accel
It's been shown on panel on more than one occasion.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by invisiblewoman

Anyway, if you limit Supermans speed to this degree, Hulk will eventually win. His healing factor keeps him going, and Supes beating him up will keep his rid rage going long enough for Hulk to wear him out, just like Doomsday did in DoS. agreed DD is way faster fighter than the Hulk is. Way faster.

Jonathanos

Wrong. We are not idiots. Nor did we did say that the Hulk is slow as he's claiming. Hulk is slower than the Thing, however. It's been stated a few times and shown in their fights.

Hulk beats Superman here.

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart

Supermans speed < Hulk
Supermans Agility >Hulk

Superman will never down Hulk permanently as a means of strength vs healing factor.

tie.

Superman is a much better fighter than the Hulk is in terms of skills.

Jonathanos
agreed DD is way faster fighter than the Hulk is. Way faster.

Based on?

batdude123
Originally posted by Jonathanos
DD is way faster fighter than the Hulk is. Way faster.

Based on?

The fact that he's way faster.

Accel

Based on?
Superman had to increase his speed to keep up with him.

Jonathanos
Originally posted by batdude123
Based on?

The fact that he's way faster.

Good evidence.........

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel

Not to mention the fact that even Flash gave DD props for being extremely fast.

batdude123
Good evidence.........

roll eyes (sarcastic) Superman had to increase his speed in order to keep up with DD and even the Flash was in awe of how fast DD was moving. That enough?

bigbran
Based on?

Damnit, I was waiting until you showed up. And where's avalon, I know he's online.
Superman wins.
I made this thread as close as I could, but unfortunelatly, I still think supes wins.

Jonathanos

Superman had a concussion by that point. He had trouble standing. He noted earlier that he was having trouble focusing.

During the fight, Lois was doing play-by-play commentary. I don't think she has superhuman speed.

batdude123
Superman had a concussion by that point. He had trouble standing. He noted earlier that he was having trouble focusing.

During the fight, Lois was doing play-by-play commentary. I don't think she has superhuman speed.

They were both portrayed as blurs to the human eye.

Jonathanos
roll eyes (sarcastic) Superman had to increase his speed in order to keep up with DD and even the Flash was in awe of how fast DD was moving. That enough?

Not in DOS, he didn't.

Accel
Overall, the DD fight is irrelevant here, since the overwhelming speed advantage is taken away. As I said, Hulk still has the option of thunerclap to slow down the more agile Superman.

snoopdogg

Based on? I believe this has been dealt with.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Tassadar

priceless quote

Jonathanos
They were both portrayed as blurs to the human eye.

They were blurs when Superman was flying.

Otherwise, nope. Lois recorded play-by-play, Jimmy took pictures, TV crews filmed it.

Jonathanos
I believe this has been dealt with.

You believe wrong.

snoopdogg

Otherwise, nope. Lois recorded play-by-play, Jimmy took pictures, TV crews filmed it. That does not mean they were not fighting fast.

Jonathanos
That does not mean they were not fighting fast.

Who said they were fighting slow?

batdude123

Otherwise, nope. Lois recorded play-by-play, Jimmy took pictures, TV crews filmed it.

*sigh* roll eyes (sarcastic)

The fact that you're bringing up something from '93 is hilarious. Ever since Superman's resurection he's been getting more and more powerful every year. That's not conducive to a Superman of now who's moving solar systems and flying out of a double black hole without a single hair out of place. So it doesn't prove anything of sorts considering not only did Superman fight like a dumbass, but there could have obviously be only ONE outcome to the fight with a title like "Death of Superman." The John Byrne Superman of '93 is a mere shadow of what he's like today. That's why this would be a great fight. I'm pretty much indifferent here. Superman is more agile, more durable, and a more skilled fighter, however Hulk has the POTENTIAL to be stronger, has a healing factor, and happens to be faster for this thread. Could go either way...

Accel
Jon didn't bring up the Doomsday fight...

Not to mention that it doesn't matter in this thread.

batdude123
Jon didn't bring up the Doomsday fight...

Not to mention that it doesn't matter in this thread.

I know it doesn't matter. However, Jon kept pressing the issue when he asked how is DD faster than the Hulk.

snoopdogg

Who said they were fighting slow? Then what are you implying?

That Thing is faster fighter than DD?

Oh and Whoooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Jonathanos
*sigh* roll eyes (sarcastic)

The fact that you're bringing up something from '93 is hilarious. Ever since Superman's resurection he's been getting more and more powerful every year. That's not conducive to a Superman of now who's moving solar systems and flying out of a double black hole without a single hair out of place. So it doesn't prove anything of sorts considering not only did Superman fight like a dumbass, but there could have obviously be only ONE outcome to the fight with a title like "Death of Superman." The John Byrne Superman of '93 is a mere shadow of what he's like today. That's why this would be a great fight. I'm pretty much indifferent here. Superman is more agile, more durable, and a more skilled fighter, however Hulk has the POTENTIAL to be stronger, has a healing factor, and happens to be faster for this thread. Could go either way...

roll eyes (sarcastic) We were talking about DOS Doomsday's speed.

Jonathanos
Then what are you implying?

That Thing is faster fighter than DD?

Oh and Whoooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I'm implying nothing. I'm stating that a concussed, weakened, tired Superman having to move faster to match Doomsday's speed near the end of the fight in no way proves that DOS Doomsday is "way faster" than Hulk.

bigbran
I'm implying nothing. I'm stating that a concussed, weakened, tired Superman having to move faster to match Doomsday's speed near the end of the fight in no way proves that DOS Doomsday is "way faster" than Hulk. cough....

darthgoober
Overall, the DD fight is irrelevant here, since the overwhelming speed advantage is taken away. As I said, Hulk still has the option of thunerclap to slow down the more agile Superman.

Wait a second, what's keeping Supes from thunderclaping right back? Hulk's done it before he was fully enraged, and Supes starts of quite a bit stronger than Hulk.

Accel
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait a second, what's keeping Supes from thunderclaping right back? Hulk's done it before he was fully enraged, and Supes starts of quite a bit stronger than Hulk.
He starts off enraged and and enraged Savage Hulk is at least as strong and durable as Supes.

Supes could perform a thunderclap, sure (as a matter of fact, any brick can do it), but between the two, who do you think is more likely to use it? The attack would prove useful in slowing Supes down, especially factoring in his super-hearing.

thanospimphand
Originally posted by rotiart

Supermans speed < Hulk
Supermans Agility >Hulk

tie.

actually supes is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fast than hulk in any state

Tassadar
Originally posted by thanospimphand
actually supes is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fast than hulk in any state

hammer Supes speed is greatly reduced in this fight.

bigbran
So I think we all agree supes wins..

Darth Vegas
I think Superman takes this because he has the superior all around fighting skills compared to the Hulk.

Juntai
Supes.

bigbran
The argument came up about Hulk being stronger than Supes, so I thought I'de revive this thread.

Superboy Prime
Really hard to match Supes durability, even if you're super duper angry savage wild king of the jungle Hulk.

Dinkus Mayhem
His durability may be less, but an enraged Hulk would have an amazing healing rate going on. How long would any of Superman's punches really effect the Hulk.

Especially considering the fact that Superman was neutered for this fight, without being able to use a combo of blinding speed as well as massive strength he wouldn't be able to do any lasting damage to the Hulk.

Hulk can win this.

Superboy Prime
Yeah he can, but so can Kal-El.

Grimm22
Supes is still smarter, more skilled oh and a hell of a lot tougher yes

batdude123
I think it depends on how fast Superman ends this fight. Superman sure as hell isn't like any other brawler Hulk has ever faced, so it would be hard for him.... I don't know, it's close. I'd say Superman simply because of greater durability, skills, and intelligence.

badabing
Hulk.

bigbran
evil face

Soljer
Teh Hulk iz teh STRONGEST!!!!11

DevilGoblin
Hulk would rape any version of Superman (with or without all powers).

HTH combat ? ahahahahahha you can't be serious (Superman would last few seconds, less than in DOS)

KMC is "the legend" of the web, trust me guys

Superman would lose the majority even using all his powers

By By hulk haters, have a bad day

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soljer
Teh Hulk iz teh STRONGEST!!!!11

Priest
Originally posted by bigbran
So we all know the drill.
Superman can't fly, or use his lightspeed, or heat vision, or freeze breath, etc.
He gets his natural agility, and he is now reduced to be able to run, at 40mph. And this is Post Crisus Superman.
So in other words, this fight is h2h.

This is Savage Hulk. He has all his abilities. And Hulk is enraged when they start this fight, so it won't be a one punch.
I used the search function and I couldn't find this fight.

They fight in New York.

Who wins?
hulk wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.