supes vs hulk - One punch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tyranus
if hulk hits supes whit the greatest blow hes ever landed in his career, say like the punch that took out onslaughts armor, will supes go down, and if supes also hited him whit his greatest blow, like the one that took out DD will hulk go down?

if anyone has other stronger punches feel free to mention them.

NO SUNDIPPING

POST CRISIS SUPES

bigbran
Originally posted by tyranus
if hulk hits supes whit the greatest blow hes ever landed in his career, say like the punch that took out onslaughts armor, will supes go down, and if supes also hited him whit his greatest blow, like the one that took out DD will hulk go down?

NO SUNDIPPING

POST CRISIS SUPES Hulk, probabaly not.
Superman, will KO him.

Jonathanos
If the other isn't expecting it, yeah, they could kayo one another with one shot.

invisiblewoman

NO SUNDIPPING
POST CRISIS SUPES my only problem with this is when hulk was able to crack onslaught's armor he was only able to do it because his mind was wiped by jean grey which made his strength rise to unheard of levels and he is being compared to a somewhat " normal" superman?

ExtraMision5555
confusion arises

Accel
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
my only problem with this is when hulk was able to crack onslaught's armor he was only able to do it because his mind was wiped by jean grey which made his strength rise to unheard of levels and he is being compared to a somewhat " normal" superman?
It didn't really rise to unreachable levels, but without the Banner persona, Hulk was able to reach high levels at a MUCH higher pace.

tyranus
lets put it this way:
hulks gets his chance and punches supes, does he go down?
then after he get fully back supes punches hulk does he go down also?

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by Accel
It didn't really rise to unreachable levels, but without the Banner persona, Hulk was able to reach high levels at a MUCH higher pace. even so it seems odd that this version of hulk is being compared to that version of superman

tyranus
lets admit it precrisis and sundipped supes is insanely strong so that only leaves the normal one, still hes bad ass

batdude123
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
even so it seems odd that this version of hulk is being compared to that version of superman

This "normal" version of Superman turned the endless wheels of Maggeddon which is like moving an entire solar system. Yes, quite normal indeed...

Jonathanos
There's no way to really say how powerful the blow to Onslaught was. Hulk has other ridiculous feats as well if someone wanted to compare ridiculous feats.

Personally, I'd much rather characters be kept away from the planet-moving level.

Darth Vegas
I'd say they both go down.

No shame in either of them admitting they went down to each other's greatest punch ever. After all, we're talking about Superman and the freakin' Hulk.

Accel
Frankly, this is a stupid thread. There's no definite answer for for it and the topic is just uninteresting.

Darth Vegas
Originally posted by Accel
Frankly, this is a stupid thread. There's no definite answer for for it and the topic is just uninteresting.

Uninteresting enough for you to catch your attention, click on the link, read the scenario and then post about how uninteresting the topic is? wink

Accel
I can do that with any thread. It would be nice if I didn't have to post stuff that's been said hundreds of times for a topic that doesn't have any clear answer.

rotiart
Strength levels? sure.. nothing said about durabilty.

Superman has contained a blackhole in his hands, and moved planets on his own.

Hulk's punch ignited a universe's birth.

Their strengths knock each other out. Double KO!!!

jasofisc
are we useing their PIS feats? Man I hate that crap. Hulk restarting universe and supes moving planets without being sun diped it's just so stupid and what's even worse is that their fanboys can't see it. Anyway it's a double ko.

badabing
If we're using their best showings....I don't know. Both punches would be A-Bomb powerful but Superman has that protective aura which may help him withstand an uber punch better than Hulk.

MightyEInherjar
I'd say Hulks hit sends Supes flying, but doesn't knock him out. Same deal with Supes hit, but sends Hulk twice as far.

rotiart
Superman is 1/4 the weight of Hulk
Superman best showing, strength of galaxies.
Hulks best showing, igniting the universe.

universe>galaxy
so not only would hulk be stronger than superman, superman is 1/4 the weight of hulk. Also hulks physical size is large, so with a greater surface area, when he hits superman, he'll be more likely to exert ever greater force.

ie. superman gets knocked back exponentially farther than hulk.

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
Superman is 1/4 the weight of Hulk
Superman best showing, strength of galaxies.
Hulks best showing, igniting the universe.

universe>galaxy
so not only would hulk be stronger than superman, superman is 1/4 the weight of hulk. Also hulks physical size is large, so with a greater surface area, when he hits superman, he'll be more likely to exert ever greater force.

ie. superman gets knocked back exponentially farther than hulk.

Ignorance must be bliss....

A greater surface area equates to LESS pressure, friend. And surface area has no correlation to actual force. You may be thinking of mass, which Hulk does indeed have a bit of. Get your terms sorted out, though.

That said?

Neither are one-shotted, though, Superman still wins the fight 10/10.

complexbrother
feh. Champion will take both of them out. he did destroy a planet with one punch.

ankur29
if we are talking about hulks strongest punch ....that must mean the angriest version of the hulk therefore teh most durable one aswell the punch would have a double KO

K3VIL

NO SUNDIPPING

POST CRISIS SUPES
Supes.He can tap to his full strength faster than Hulk can.

tyranus
Originally posted by K3VIL

the best blow ever landed.

the initial strenght doesnt matter.

badabing
Originally posted by K3VIL
Hulk is fully enraged.

tyranus
bump

MightyEInherjar
Well, if Hulks at his 'upmost full strength,' then that has to be some absurd level of strength that he'd have to obtain from weeks of anger so...I say Hulk sends him farther. If it's just the strongest punch ever seen on frame, then I don't know, because I haven't seen whichever punch is most highly regarded as Superman's strongest.

Ultraman Baltan
http://supermantv.net/comics/hulksuperman/hulk4.jpg

R.O.T. Yahman
I know Hulk broke that Asteroid with one Punch, once ....
Supes was recently going to hit Black Adam with a punch 'That would have split the moon in half' but he may have been engaging is Hyper Bole. I've always thought that supes always had Far superior Durability to Hulk, but Hulk has his healing factor, that doesn't really feature in this fight. I'd go with Superman slightly.

hulkrulz
lets put it this way:
hulks gets his chance and punches supes, does he go down?
then after he get fully back supes punches hulk does he go down also?

yea they both go down but one punch ain't gonna knock out one another

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.