Storm vs. Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Who wins this cross-over battle????????

Psyquis52
Firestorm 8/10

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Firestorm 8/10

Co-signed.

rotiart
8/10. Pshaw. You guys are giving anywhere near the respect due!

Storm loses 10/10 and becomes a girl in Firestorm's Harem!

David_Richards
Firestorm uses his powers to tunr her into a block of cheese.

rotiart
Gouda? Brie? or good old Pepperjack?

David_Richards
Chedder, the best kind!!!

rotiart
Well it depends. If I'm making a ham and cheese sandwich on white bread, I'll use good old fashioned american cheese (kraft baby!)

but sometimes, for example, if i'm having a burger, i'll buy some dried blue cheese, and put it on. I made a 1/3 lb burger, with 2 pieces of bacon, a dab of mayo, on the bun, with tomatoes, lettuces, and dried blue cheese.

David_Richards
Oh I love Chedder, when is go to buy a sub I always insist on it. Intalian Salami, Lettuce, Green peppers, Green Olives and mustard!!!!!

I'm soo hungry.

grey fox
Originally posted by rotiart
Well it depends. If I'm making a ham and cheese sandwich on white bread, I'll use good old fashioned american cheese (kraft baby!)

but sometimes, for example, if i'm having a burger, i'll buy some dried blue cheese, and put it on. I made a 1/3 lb burger, with 2 pieces of bacon, a dab of mayo, on the bun, with tomatoes, lettuces, and dried blue cheese.

American cheese in a H/C sandwich..not right my friend. The finest British ham off the bone and cheddar ..damn droolio

stormfront13
wtf? do you know who firestorm is?

spetznaz
Firestorm vs Storm!

Just because they have 'storm' in their names doesn't make them at all equal.
FireStorm would defeat Storm anyday of the week and without much effort.

Think of it this way: You have a lady/mutant who can control the weather, including being able to make the winds do her bidding, create temperature dips, affect precipitation, and even create and control lightning.
That's Storm.

Then you have Firestorm.
A being that can affect matter on a molecular basis, including being able to change the atomic structure of an object/person (eg turning mouldy bread into titanium steel in an instant), is able to project nuclear force and energy from his being towards opponents, can generate enormous amounts of power (in the infinite Crisis tangent-arc that had Cat-Man leading a group of anti-heroes who were going against Luthor's group, he was being used by Superboy Prime and the evil Luthor to power an engine all by himself, and when he was being rescued a quote was made that he could destroy an entire continent), and he is said to be at the same time either part or full fire elemental.

And such a character is compared to a mutant who controls winds and lightning on a psionic level?
Come on ......FireStorm is MANY leagues ABOVE Storm.

It would be like comparing a small rainshower with a continent-wide maximum-category hurricane comprised of nuclear matter that just reached critical mass 10 seconds ago!

FireStorm 1000/10.

By the way, one of the first people (actually the first hero) the Martian ManHunter took out when he went evil and became The Burning was FireStorm.
Do you think he would have even bothered with Storm had she been in the JLA? I highly doubt that.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by spetznaz
FireStorm 1000/10.

Exactly.

spetznaz
Deleted double post.

Sixth_Winged
If reginald hudlin was writing this, then everyone wins. He'd have Storm cancel of her wedding with T'challa and have him marry with current firestorm touting it as the biggest inter-company crossover wedding event ever. laughing

And have it talked around by the jla/avengers like it's something they won't miss for the world.

complexbrother
^^^ LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.