Shanghai's Most Well-Kown Traveler Attraction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

viola67
Have you seen one of Steven Spielberg's finest movies, Empire of Sun? If not, then you lost the opportunity to guess what is the most well-known traveler attraction in the beautiful and historic city of Shanghai.

The Bund, which refers to the 52 buildings and wharves along the bunk of HuangPu River, is the most well-known traveler attraction in Shanghai. The term "bund" is an Anglo-Indian word which denotes, "embankment" denotes the flood barriers. This place is extra charming and beautiful especially at night because of the many lights from the buildings. The way I see it, this site never sleeps because it's continuously well-lighted and alive.

Throughout the Bunk, travelers can witness many architectural styles like Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque, Neo-Classical, Beaux-Arts, and Art Deco. Here, travelers can also have a glimpse of the sophisticated remains of colonialism which include Customs House with the popular bell Big Ching and Peace Hotel. Other lush structures that can be found in the area are Asia Building, Shanghai Club, Union Building, and Nissin Building.

Now, you have two options left, are you going to Shanghai or you will just settle for the DVD of Steven Spielberg movie to see the well-known, The Bund?

http://chinatraveltour.blogspot.com/2006/08/shanghais-most-well-kown-traveler.html

Barker
Spam.

SelphieT
.........does this belong in the OTF?

Barker
Originally posted by Barker
Spam.

Blanka
spam

TOH
I'm going to Shanghai! eek!

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Barker
Spam. Originally posted by TOH
I'm going to Shanghai! eek! Originally posted by TOH

Barker
Originally posted by TOH
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar16641_84.gif

viola67
Good luck with your trip then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.