future series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith Lord Windu
im not sure if this has been done before, i apolagize if it has. anyways, i was wandering what you though about having a cartoon or live action series of the future war between skynet and the resistance.

i was thinking of all out destruction. rockets flying all over the place, machine guns contantly firing, vehicles everywhere, ect. like the movie "flash-fowards" but even more action.

i was thinking that each episode, or couple of episodes, could take place over a different country. it could show how john coner leads the resistance around the world, though he could be a mystery and not appear untill the end of the series of something.

your ideas

barand1
Sounds good, but the question is 'will it work?' There has been talk about a live action TV show, but based on Sarah Connor. I don't think the Terminator franchise should fall in to the common franchise movent, which is make a TV series of a popular money maker (i.e. Blade...). Maybe a one-off television series, but lets not try and raise the producers' eyebrows by saying we want a Terminator TV series, when really all we want is T4!

FoxMeister
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0438488/ i hope the link works if not then Terminater 4 is going to be made in 2007 but will only come out in 2008.
The script has already been made.

Praylu
Originally posted by barand1
Sounds good, but the question is 'will it work?' There has been talk about a live action TV show, but based on Sarah Connor. I don't think the Terminator franchise should fall in to the common franchise movent, which is make a TV series of a popular money maker (i.e. Blade...). Maybe a one-off television series, but lets not try and raise the producers' eyebrows by saying we want a Terminator TV series, when really all we want is T4!

A mini-series based somehwere in the Terminator universe would seem fine to me although I'd prefer if it was to be made then it be based on the war of the machines after T4 is released to tie up loose ends. CGI animation would seem the most logical considering the effects heavy action that would take place.

Benhacker
CGI animation like "Roughnecks: The Starship Troopers Chronicles" would be cool and I think it should be called "Rise of the Resistance" and shows how the resistance is formed and how SKYNET starts to form its army to exterminate humankind.

Benhacker cool

P.S. : Cool picture I found of the inner workings of one of SKYNET's Factories

vvvrulz
I would prefer real people. Part of what made Terminator so great was its 'realism' despite its science fiction elements.

barand1
Benhacker.. that's a cool pic. Is it taken from a video game?

Benhacker
Originally posted by barand1
Benhacker.. that's a cool pic. Is it taken from a video game?

No it's not from a video game. It was drawn on a computer by Zoran Cvetkovic.

I found it at http://www.3dtotal.com

In the Gallary/Sci-Fi section

Benhacker

FoxMeister
Originally posted by FoxMeister
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0438488/ i hope the link works if not then Terminater 4 is going to be made in 2007 but will only come out in 2008.
The script has already been made.

Did no one read the link?

Praylu
We've seen the link, but as many of us are already aware, IMDB's Terminator 4 section is rarely updated and then when it is, it tends to be a very unreliable source for current news or information.

Originally posted by vvvrulz
I would prefer real people. Part of what made Terminator so great was its 'realism' despite its science fiction elements.

True and I do agree, but based on the television treatments film-to-series projects have had in the past, it would likely be mediocre at best if it were live-action. I could be wrong but examples such as Mortal Kombat: Conquest and Blade: The Series don't exactly inspire confidence.

barand1
Thanks Benhacker.

coolmovies
whats the point if it wont have arnie in it ?

FoxMeister
Originally posted by coolmovies
whats the point if it wont have arnie in it ?
Arnold probably will be in it because in T3 The Terminater says when John Conner is captured he asks to be terminated by arnolds model terminator in the future war. Mabye?

Praylu
It all depends which exact time the series' events takes place and the plot, etc.

vvvrulz
Haha well most Mortal Kombat adaptations got the shyte treatment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.