PotC The script writers pattern (possible spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne

LovelyOne
lets just hope Disney wont change it cuz everyone has picked up on the pattern laughing out loud

Even if they did change the pattern it would STILL piss off the overall audience..it would make all the chemistry seem wasted..and completely pointless to be in movie 2 so the audience sat trough like 1 hour of Liz/Jack possibilities and all for NOTHING...they would get alot of bad reviews for adding aload of "meaningless crap" into the middle of the trilogy..Even if they have it where she accepts she loves jack but leaves Jack for Will to "save him"..it's STILL going to piss of the mass audience they want jack to WIN..even if Jack accepts it too..what was the friggin point in teasing us and not giving us the real deal? They cant go out on a wimpy fizzle like that...

They said that they don't like using "Book ends" in their scripts so much so that they said it twice in their 5 rules of script writing which means they never end the SAME WAY THEY START OUT....if she ended up back with Will then whats the friggin point in having that rule PotC script writers hmm?

why did you use these rules in both movies so far..and then NOT use them over the most important thing the TRILOGY AS A WHOLE...??

It would be really stupid of them to end it where she chooses will over Jack..

Chiki Mina
i know! it would mean that they wasted their time writing that part about jack and liz, the teasing part. Aslo wasted our time in watching those steamy jack and liz scenes..while we're literally hanging on our edge of our seats. I know i was! I almost fell in front of the person where i was sitting.

Pirate4Life
omg i totally hope ur right!! haha i love the theory.. a bit confusing but i think i get it... lol ha i love it!!! omfg what would i give to be keira knightley!?!??! everything goddammit!!!!! (sorry...)

Pirate4Life
anyone?

spencerspider
so practically liz is a whore

CaptinJackLover
in a way she is but i wouldnt call her a whore. thats a bit too much

jessigem
lol sure. why not.
how about wench?

spencerspider
lol she is a dirty liar lets put it that way. she did norrington really wrong, but he f'd jack up in the second one.. so i dont mind that, then she goes with will, backstabs him lol kisses jack

lizi
She can lie to get her way but it could be for a good cause and it makes the film more thrilling to see if jack/will believe or trust her and which will have her for themselves

CaptinJackLover
^what she said

jessigem
yeah. we all have to remember: this isn't real life. what she does is for the benefit of the veiwers and the filming industry's paychecks.

spencerspider
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
^what she said

lol thats funny. anyway i was kidding about her being a whore gosh lol

jessigem
i don't thikn anyone thought you were really being serious....i didn't.

CaptinJackLover
lol i know. but i was just agreeing

Chiki Mina
liz was an idiot and made a mistake..but shes no whore. I think this is a really good lesson for liz to follow her heart than her brain. so lets jst leave her alone to think about that. If ppl hate her so much then dont talk about her no expression

jessigem
and also, she's not real....so can't really think about it....technically speaking. no expression

Chiki Mina
i agree jess

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
in a way she is but i wouldnt call her a whore. thats a bit too much

sorry, but a whore is someone who has sleet around...and my gist is, is that Liz is still a virgin...it is the 17th century....just cuz she loved Will and is now falling for Jack, who is her soulmate, doesn't make her a whore...and for the record she never had any interest in Norrington...

lovethemtigers
I don't hate Liz, I love her...she's a pirate, just like Jack....If I hated her then I wouldn't want Liz to be with jack...right - if everyone hates her then why does everyone (except one or two) want Jack and Liz to end up together...they are so hott together.

lovethemtigers
And by the way, just cuz someone is in love with someone and then falls for someone else doesn't make them a bad person...Jack and Liz can't help it that they are attracted to each other...fate has brought them together....So, I don'tthink they intentionally try to hurt Will....when you feel that kind of attraction for someone you can't help it...

Chiki Mina
lovethemtigers...ur my new best friend!! liz is still a lady and shes "untouched" by men. but jack touched her in a way will couldnt-i dont mean physically. Jack showed her more freedom and poor will expects her to be a common housewife bearing his children. awe i still love will

Pirate4Life
lovethemtigers well said!!! omg u are soooo smart!!!!

Pirate4Life
hahaha she is no whore!!!

CaptinJackLover
she is on a very thin line to becoming a whore though

ivebeendepped43
i hear that!

CaptinJackLover
lol big grin

ivebeendepped43
i totally agree. i dont think shes on her way, i tink she got there like, 10 minutes ago, if you know what i mean!

CaptinJackLover
hhahah yeah i totally agree lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.