Lost Season Three Poster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
I'm going to guess that no one has posted this yet, considering it was released this morning. It's confirmed real.

http://comingsoon.net/nextraimages/lostseason3poster.jpg
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=16176

Morning_Glory
oooo...cool!... Oct 4... new season starts eek! can't wait

Imperial_Samura
Hmmm. Interesting... looks like Desmond, Locke and Ecko are Ok, thankgoodness.

No Micheal... maybe he really is gone (or maybe Penelope will pick him up some time in the future.) Looks like Henry will continue to be important.

speshal
Erm ... who's Penelope?! I've watched every episode thats been played so far but coz I'm in England we're waaaay behind you guys! sad

steverules
It is sad that we are.

Sanctuary
w00t

Is it me or do Jack's eyes look really weird?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Sanctuary
w00t

Is it me or do Jack's eyes look really weird? yes, and sawyer's eyes are the wrong color no expression

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by speshal
Erm ... who's Penelope?! I've watched every episode thats been played so far but coz I'm in England we're waaaay behind you guys! sad she's in the last episode of season 2

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by speshal
Erm ... who's Penelope?! I've watched every episode thats been played so far but coz I'm in England we're waaaay behind you guys! sad

Penelope becomes known when Desmond turns up again towards the end of season 2 as a relevant character (she is important to his story arc.) Not giving to much away at the end of season 2 there are some indications that those lost are not forgotten... at least not by Penelope.

Solo
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Yeah, I agree. Locke, Ecko, and Jack are the three most interesting characters on the show.

Desmond hasn't been on much, but I think he's pretty great as well.

Flying High
if we're going by size of pictures...it looks as though Jack,Sawyer,Kate are gona be the main characters...but meh....pretty much the same as the other two right stick out tongue

looks damn cool (apart from loads of them have the wrong colour of eyes stick out tongue)

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Flying High
if we're going by size of pictures...it looks as though Jack,Sawyer,Kate are gona be the main characters...but meh....pretty much the same as the other two right stick out tongue

looks damn cool (apart from loads of them have the wrong colour of eyes stick out tongue) if you are going by size...looks like Charlie has a big picture...

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
if you are going by size...looks like Charlie has a big picture...

Yeah, its huge, though I can only imagine what kind of major part he could play. Maybe what he did back when Sawyer stole the guns will come out... and just when he is starting to get accepted again by Claire.

Flying High
yeah....but then it's not like...his whole face...that's why i didn't count it...

it's like they got mixed up between Jack and Sawyer for eye colour...strange...

Imperial_Samura
yeah....but then it's not like...his whole face...that's why i didn't count it...

it's like they got mixed up between Jack and Sawyer for eye colour...strange...

Maybe not... maybe the others change their eye colors... or this mysterious disease does it or... or maybe yeah, they did just mix them up.

choosewisely
there's something weird with there eyes

yes that's a good thing.

cain marko
ooooooooo i cant wait i'm in england and have watched the whole of series two. cant wait for three october 4th is not long of wooo. and is it me or does it seem that henry (althogh not his name) is like the leader of the others. or an imporant person within the others!

The Pict
I think Henry is leader of the Others

DeadshotHyaena
Simply awesome is all I have to put it.

cain marko
Originally posted by The Pict

oo i'm not alone then it dawned on me when he said why arn't you wearing your beard and tom lost all of his athourity. by that i mean we didn't see him as intimidating but sort of cowering

Imperial_Samura

I agree, he seems the highest one of them we have met, but I don't know if he is the CEO as it were, or simply middle management. Remember the things he said when he was being interrogated where he indicated there was someone higher then him on the island - the "he" that would kill him if he talked.

The Pict
I agree, he seems the highest one of them we have met, but I don't know if he is the CEO as it were, or simply middle management. Remember the things he said when he was being interrogated where he indicated there was someone higher then him on the island - the "he" that would kill him if he talked.

I dunno I thought at the end of the series that henry was refering to himself at those times

rickyduck
he (henry) was probably reffering to himself as him to get out..

The Pict
anyone else think Henry let himself be caught? Why else would the leader, or at least someone of power among the others, be out in the jungle by himself. So close to the crash site. I think he might have went to see what was what, and also use himself to set off the events that led to Jack, Sawyer, Kate and Hurley being captured.

Imperial_Samura
anyone else think Henry let himself be caught? Why else would the leader, or at least someone of power among the others, be out in the jungle by himself. So close to the crash site. I think he might have went to see what was what, and also use himself to set off the events that led to Jack, Sawyer, Kate and Hurley being captured.

I thought so, but then again they had Michael for that as well Henry did claim to have been going there to get Locke, which made me wonder why they didn't put Locke on the list of people for Michael to take to the others.

The Pict
I thought so, but then again they had Michael for that as well Henry did claim to have been going there to get Locke, which made me wonder why they didn't put Locke on the list of people for Michael to take to the others.

I think he was lying to Locke at the time, looking for someone to get on his side once his Henry cover was blown. I also wonder why the others wanted the 3 main characters specifically

Flying High
maybe they needed a doctor...and two people that could shoot well...i duno...

and i suppose jack can shoot well too (the net thing)

and that would make the losties defense suffer...

The Pict
maybe they needed a doctor...and two people that could shoot well...i duno...

and i suppose jack can shoot well too (the net thing)

and that would make the losties defense suffer...

I doubt the others would know that. Plus Sayeed (sp) would be included with them. Maybe it was truly random.

cain marko
I doubt the others would know that. Plus Sayeed (sp) would be included with them. Maybe it was truly random.

i dunno cos if you think there is a love triangle thing there they might paly games with them. also they seem to know alot about each of them so maybe there is something in that. there will be some link. Originally posted by Imperial_Samura

i dont think locke is important i think henry went there to ensure that jack n co would go to get michael back and, inturn, buy into going to the others to get walt back. also he knew that he was gullabel.

i didn't know if that need tagging did it anyway

Leggy_n_Merry
Hahaha I just read all the posts and the last few are just all spoilers. I'm dying to look at them but I won't.

The poster is super cool. And yeah what's with their eyes. Ooo.

looks damn cool (apart from loads of them have the wrong colour of eyes stick out tongue)

I hope they will be! Well yeah Jack and Kate are always two of the main ones. And Sawyer too. Charlie was one of the main ones in Season 1 but he didn't seem to be in Season 2. Locke was one of the main ones in Season 2 wasn't he? But his picture isn't that big. But that might not even mean anything anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.