Lucifer Morningstar & Michael v.s. Spectre (full power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok this will be them at their best showings, remember Micheal=the power, lucifer=the will.... this seems to be an unbeatable force, but could their combined might take down a full powered spectre (the wrath of god)? i think that lucifer and michael would win, what do u think?

Thanos_THOTU
Lucifer was able to copy Presence creation... And is second only to the Presence.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Lucifer was able to copy Presence creation... And is second only to the Presence. no, he was able to copy creation only with michaels power......but who do u think wins?

bigbran
Micheal already beat spectre a couple times. Stop making these kind of threads! You won't accept, that Micheal and Lucifer are second to the Presance, so whats the point?
Spite thread......Closing.

galan7777777
Originally posted by bigbran
Micheal already beat spectre a couple times. Stop making these kind of threads! You won't accept, that Micheal and Lucifer are second to the Presance, so whats the point?
Spite thread......Closing. how is it a spite thread, ive already said that they would win......and ru a moderator?

bigbran
I wish!

Thanos_THOTU
Spectre have been soo over-estimated the last days...

galan7777777
Originally posted by bigbran
I wish! i do 2 lol! but like i said i feel that mike/lucif would win, but i was wondering what every1 else thought

thedude1948
Lucifer says go away, Spectre goes away.

Skeets
Spectre tapping into the full power of the Logoz ain't losing.

galan7777777
Originally posted by thedude1948
Lucifer says go away, Spectre goes away. yes, lucifer has done that, but if spectre was full power (fully backed by god/logoz) who do u think would win

Thanos_THOTU
What in: "Lucifer is second only to God" don't you understand?

galan7777777
What in: "Lucifer is second only to God" don't you understand? but remember lucifer is only the will, michael is the power..... but both of them together should be able to win

Skeets
What in: "Lucifer is second only to God" don't you understand?
Spectre's is a part of God himself.If he taps into the full power of the Logoz he's one with God.

Thanos_THOTU
If God backed up Spectre with just a portion of his power, lets say 0,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
Now whats: that times infinity (God's omnipotent isnt he?)

nvrbeenwthagirl
THe Spectre and Michael are both more powerful than Lucifer. Micheal is a sentient embodiment of the presence's power. The Spectre is the same in wrath and judgment form. Lucifer is not in any way an actual part of the presence. He would be the first to die, and the other two would stale mate. It would be like God going schitzo. Fighting with himself.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Skeets
Spectre's is a part of God himself.If he taps into the full power of the Logoz he's one with God. but techniqually so it michael

Skeets
Originally posted by galan7777777
but techniqually so it michael
no

galan7777777
Originally posted by Skeets
no hm....

invisiblewoman
lucifer and michael ftw!

galan7777777
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
lucifer and michael ftw! agreed

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
THe Spectre and Michael are both more powerful than Lucifer. Micheal is a sentient embodiment of the presence's power. The Spectre is the same in wrath and judgment form. Lucifer is not in any way an actual part of the presence. He would be the first to die, and the other two would stale mate. It would be like God going schitzo. Fighting with himself.
And Lucifer second only to God didnt ring a bell?

galan7777777
And Lucifer second only to God didnt ring a bell? the 1 argument i can make for lucifer is that he told spectre to simply "go away" like he was a little kid, and spectre followed this order

General Kon-El
Give Spectre bone-clawed Wolverine and they have a chance.

galan7777777
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Give Spectre bone-clawed Wolverine and they have a chance. ure funny!

nvrbeenwthagirl
And Lucifer second only to God didnt ring a bell?

And you didnt' catch what I was saying did you? Take the time to read. It's good thing. I said that the spectre and michael are aspects of GOD. They essentially are god. Lucifer is not. There for, he looses while the other two would stalemate as it would be like god gone mad.

thedude1948
And you didnt' catch what I was saying did you? Take the time to read. It's good thing. I said that the spectre and michael are aspects of GOD. They essentially are god. Lucifer is not. There for, he looses while the other two would stalemate as it would be like god gone mad.

So wrong no

galan7777777
And you didnt' catch what I was saying did you? Take the time to read. It's good thing. I said that the spectre and michael are aspects of GOD. They essentially are god. Lucifer is not. There for, he looses while the other two would stalemate as it would be like god gone mad. though these 2 personify some aspect of gods power, they are not all of his power, it certainly wouldnt be like god fighting himself lol

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by thedude1948
So wrong no

Ok, can you honestly say that if the Spectre or Micheal were sent by God to destroy something lucifer loved, that lucifers own will would supercede that of God? Cuz Michael and the Spectre are pretty much like God's Fist. And Lucifer being 2nd to the presence in one universe isn't him being 2nd to the presence in every universe. Lucifer is not multiversal. And what does 2nd only to god mean? SInce God is so infinite and completely unchallengeable, what would it take to be 2nd to god? couldn't God at any time create something more powerful than lucifer while still being leagues and away less powerful than himself? If lucifer was so powerful, he wouldn't have needed micheal to power up a new universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
though these 2 personify some aspect of gods power, they are not all of his power, it certainly wouldnt be like god fighting himself lol

God is the only true being who's power is truly infinite. If you take infinite and divide it in half, it's still infinite. If you take it and divide it in 100ths, they are all still infinite. God can Fully power the Spectre and Michael to both have all of his power at the same time and still be in control of both. Let me look it up in a mathmatical way and then i'll try and explain it better.

galan7777777
God is the only true being who's power is truly infinite. If you take infinite and divide it in half, it's still infinite. If you take it and divide it in 100ths, they are all still infinite. God can Fully power the Spectre and Michael to both have all of his power at the same time and still be in control of both. Let me look it up in a mathmatical way and then i'll try and explain it better. but this contradicts what u stated in ure previous posts

batdude123
Lucifer and Michael all the way. Michael and/or Lucifer are a match for Spectre all by themselves. Together they mop the floor with him.

galan7777777
Originally posted by batdude123
Lucifer and Michael all the way. Michael and/or Lucifer are a match for Spectre all by themselves. Together they mop the floor with him. i agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.