My neighbors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BDTnRDE
ok I live by this chick in my apartment complex and she thinks that I do drugs, cuz I came outta my house and she said I looked stoned.....wtf

I have only had one contact high in my life and it was FUN!!!!!!

but anyway, I don't drink I don't smoke. If marijuana was legal and harmless, then F,uck yeah i'd smoke Happy Dance

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by BDTnRDE
ok I live by this chick in my apartment complex and she thinks that I do drugs, cuz I came outta my house and she said I looked stoned.....wtf

but anyway, I don't drink I don't smoke. If marijuana was legal and harmless, then F,uck yeah i'd smoke Happy Dance

You Fail at Impressing me.

stunna1773

bored

BDTnRDE
but that kinda pissed me off when she thought I was a stoner. my other neighber you can smell it from his apartment, the smell is nasty.

§P0oONY

You really care if your neighbour thinks you take drugs? plus saying to someone they looked stoned doesn't always mean that you think they've smoked pot or any drug for that matter...

BDTnRDE
to say the truth I just woke, so thats why she thought I looked stoned. I don't care it's just I used to talk to her like a freind now it's like when I talk to her, I keep thinking, "yo think I'ma stoner and you told people." kinda pisses you off

§P0oONY
laughing out loud

I've told my friends they look stoned before and I know full well they're not stoners.

BDTnRDE
I was in a room with my freind tim and his freind jessie and his gf. well they were smoking pot and I was on the clear other side of the table and not knowing that jessie kept blowing the smoke at mee too. I started laughiing non stop and singing stoopid songs loudly. and I get home before I got my apartment, I slept for like 12 hours and my mom woke me up cuz she thought I was dead. I felt great though

§P0oONY
So you did get stoned... no expression

Making this whole thread pointles..

ladygrim
your neighbour thinks your on drugs...lucky you everyone i kno thinks im on themerm ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.