Tyrant (full power) v.s. Dr. Strange, Loki, & Dormammu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok loki, dormammu and strange will be fighting as a team in this battle, all of them are incredibly powerful with magics, but would it be enough to beat a full power tyrant? it would be a good fight, but i think tyrant still prevails......what do u think?

NOTE: they are all bloodlusted

Maestro
Dormammus a match on his own.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Maestro
Dormammus a match on his own. how so?

darthgoober
Wait, hasn't Dormammu given Eternity a good shot before?

galan7777777
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait, hasn't Dormammu given Eternity a good shot before? they batteled but dormammu was badly beaten

darthgoober
Oh, OK. But still, if he took on Eternity, and didn't end up as a pile of ash or the like, I'm betting he could solo Tyrant.

galan7777777
Originally posted by darthgoober
Oh, OK. But still, if he took on Eternity, and didn't end up as a pile of ash or the like, I'm betting he could solo Tyrant. hm thats iffy, tyrant at full-power is so powerful

David_Richards
Im with Galan, I don't know allot about marvel but I am a Silver Surfer fan and I read about Tyrant. Even the so called "Mighty" Galactus respected his power.

Also when Strange fought the Surfer, his magic was no match for the power cosmic. So I'm going with Tyrant for the win here.

rotiart
Galactus didn't "respect" his power.

Galactus created Herald to be his equal, as Galactus felt alone in the universe. Galactus gets his power from eating biospheres. Tyrant gets his power from the biospheres themselves. The more Galactus eats, the less powerful Tyrant becomes.

Tyrant at "full power" is Galactus full level. As non full powered tyrant easily defeated 5 herald level characters by himself.

That said, Dormammu is at least equal to Dr. Strange, and Strange can take Galactus by himself.. they take it pretty well... 8/10

David_Richards
Strange cannot take Galactus. During the Infinity War Strange fought the Silver Surfer and the Surfer won.

David_Richards
ffplaza.com/images/covers/surfer/67v3.jpg

This is the issue after that fight, it doesn't look to me like Strange is his match.

celestialdemon
Gotta say Tyrant. Strange and Loki are basically useless in this fight. Dormammu is tough, but he can't handle what is basically abstract level of power.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by rotiart
Galactus didn't "respect" his power.

Galactus created Herald to be his equal, as Galactus felt alone in the universe. Galactus gets his power from eating biospheres. Tyrant gets his power from the biospheres themselves. The more Galactus eats, the less powerful Tyrant becomes.

Tyrant at "full power" is Galactus full level. As non full powered tyrant easily defeated 5 herald level characters by himself.

That said, Dormammu is at least equal to Dr. Strange, and Strange can take Galactus by himself.. they take it pretty well... 8/10

No - just no. Strange can't touch Galactus - almost all his high-end feats against those abstracts are pure PIS/CIS. It's called magic - the biggest plot-device this side of the Adam West utility belt

rotiart
Its happened. And mind you forget that Strange has also defeated Inbetweener... and remember what Inbetweeners done to Death herself.

David_Richards
Galactus defeated the In-betweener though.

If you think Tyrant would lose, then explain to me exactly blow for blow how the fight would happen.

Stripe
Originally posted by David_Richards
Galactus defeated the In-betweener though.

If you think Tyrant would lose, then explain to me exactly blow for blow how the fight would happen.

You explain blow for blow how tyrant would win.

David_Richards
I dont have to, the original poster basicaly said he believes Tyrant would win. I've showed examples of how magic is ineffective against the power cosmic. No I'd like to know blow for blow how they would beat him.

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by rotiart
Its happened. And mind you forget that Strange has also defeated Inbetweener... and remember what Inbetweeners done to Death herself.
He also beat death oncw as well saving Galactus wink

rotiart
Well lets see, Full powered Tyrant is equal to full powered galactus... not necessarily worldship swallowing galactus.

Dr. Strange himself has summoned the powers of Eternity, Lord Chaos and Master Order before. He has survived a star going supernova and turning it into a black hole with little effect. He showed that anything an Infinity Gem could do, he could undo. He has knocked down galactus.

Dormammu is a virtual god of his own realm.

Loki is a very powerful sorceror (but i can't remember any feats)

To be short, Dr. Strange actually has the capabilities to do it on his own. Tyrants power derives from absorbing the ambient energies of biospheres. He could do to Tyrant what he did to Inbetweener, and deny him access to those energies that grant him his particular power.

David_Richards
Okay that sounds reasonable. So as long as he gets to him before he can feed he can cut off his power source.

okay I'll accept that.

bigbran
But Strange fought a weak Galactus.

Galactus, and Tyrant's first battle destroyed countless galaxies.

Depowered Tyrant defeated about 5 or 6 people, including surfer, beta ray bill, and Gladiator, Gand, Morg, and Terrax.
Beta Rays hammer did nothing to Tyrant.
Depowered Tyrant also defeated an amped up Thanos.
Anyway, that is irrelevant, but I am pointing out how powerful a depowered Tyrant is.
He also has control over all machines, he turned Glactus's machine against him, and defeated him.

Anyway, nothing really affected him, cept the UN.

But you throw the Galaxy destroyer in there, and I think he has these people. Plus he isn't going to hesitate to kill.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Maestro
Dormammus a match on his own.
Dormammu wins on his own.
He is on an Elder God level. Dimensional Ruler. All powerful.
Dormammu is on an abstract entity level. More powerful than Mephisto.

rotiart
Very true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.