why so early ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Why do the POTC movies have to come out so early ? Normaly it takes 2 or 3 years to make a movie

CaptinJackLover
Its cuz they started making them both at the smae time...and besides it took 3 three years for the 2nd one to come out

coolmovies
ohh ok coz batmans next movie wont be out till 2008

jessigem
yeah they've been overlapping the filming of the movies and i think they took a month break before the 2nd movie came out for all the premiere stuff. and then they started filming again right after it came out.

willofthewisp
They better get cracking!

Pirate4Life
idk all i know is im happy it dont take too long for them to come out!!!!! lol otherwise id die!!! lol jk jk

CaptinJackLover
i WOULD die!

Pirate4Life
HAHA lol

CaptinJackLover
i WOULD....either that or i would KILL myself...or ambe just sumone standing next to me big grin

spencerspider
why r u complaining about it coming out early? ITS A GOOD THING

jessigem
YES it is.
and wow, it's spencerspider. you havn't been here in a while.

-savvychick-
any1 who would complain about the movies comin out early is CRAZY!!! lol laughing out loud

jessigem
i don't think the thread-starter was complaining though. they were just wondering why it's coming out 1 year after DMC when it took DMC 2-3 years to come out.

-savvychick-
o...gotcha...that would make sensesmile

jessigem
yes

willofthewisp
They better not screw it up like they did filming Back to the Future 2 and 3 back to back. That toyed too much with the series.

coolmovies
what happend to Back to the Future 2 and 3 ????

jessigem
*shrug*

willofthewisp
Back to the Future 2 just wasn't very good, in my opinion. It was darker than the first, as most sequels are, but it didn't have the same spirit as the first one, and then in the third one, they go back to the Old West and it just doesn't connect with the first two movies at all.
But that's just my opinion. I still watch them and still find them fun, just not as great as the first one.

CaptinJackLover
I kinda liked the 2nd one but not all that much. But absolutley cannot stand watcing the third one. You are right, it just doesnt connect with the other 2 movies, it justbugs me that its completley different.

willofthewisp
I like that Doc Brown found love and all with a smart, sweet schoolteacher, but yeah, it just didn't go.

Chiki Mina
i like the back to to the future ride at universal studios lol i know that was out of the subject

CaptinJackLover
I luv that ride too!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.