Justice League of America #1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Did ya like it?

Validus
Red Tornado thumb up

I thought the trinity came off a little dickish though.

Lucid Lui
I enjoyed it alot. Loving the Red Tornado stuff.

The big 3 did kinda come of a bit dickish. But i think when you're choosing a JLA lineup you'd have to be. At least a little.

batdude123
Bruce is a hardass. Plain and simple.

nvrbeenwthagirl
THat line where Clark wants every one cuz they are nice is classic. And all of them saying no to supergirl was classic as well. I don't see what power girl can add to a team with Superman Wonder Woman, and Captain Marvel on it. Unless she got an upgrade since the merge. But that's just me.

Validus
Diana voted yes to Supergirl, actually. Strange considering she voted against Vixen for lack of experience. confused

Liked the part about the Lanterns too.

Superman: He's still the best.
Batman: That hasn't been proven. Both Kyle and John have..
Wonder Woman: Could we ask them to compete...all three of them...like a contest?

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Diana voted yes to Supergirl, actually. Strange considering she voted against Vixen for lack of experience. confused

Wonder Woman: Could we ask them to compete...all three of them...like a contest?

That would be awesome if they had a contest. yes

Darth Vicious
Scannage?

OB1-adobe

what did sups say after that?

wasn't like "thats not what this is about" kinda thing,

dunno I'm drunk right now.

Best part about this was buying covers A & B. If that turns into a poster, I'm buying it.

Grimm22

Pah.

Bats is just pissed because he got owned by Hal in front of the entire hero community and Hal let Bruce punch him in his cave, but its not the same laughing

pr1983
i loved the supergirl bit, clark and bruce actually agreeing on something for once...

i liked the issue quite a bit... though the overpriced michael turner cover was kind of patronising... like i'm really going to buy it when ed benes did two perfectly good covers...

speaking of ed benes... wonder woman... damn...

and red tornado... yippee!!! (in a TOTALLY different context)

Doc Potato
Sounds cool... scannage? evil face

pr1983
Originally posted by Doc Potato
Sounds cool... scannage? evil face

I bought mine, so nope... no

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Pah.

Bats is just pissed because he got owned by Hal in front of the entire hero community and Hal let Bruce punch him in his cave, but its not the same laughing

He gets him back in his own title. smile

aton_ra
Originally posted by batdude123
That would be awesome if they had a contest. yes

Then Kyle would win hands down, Hal recently admitted that Hal was the wipping boy and Kyle was the guardians Golden child.

John stewart is just.....a guy with a ring. laughing

OB1-adobe
What does the micheal turner cover look like?

Validus
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
What does the micheal turner cover look like?
Like ass.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman

What did he do to get Hal back?

Grimm22

I know no expression

Thats why I said he punched him in the cave but even thats not the same as being KO'ed in front of the entire Superhero community laughing

badabing
Who is the guy Red Tornado is talking to in JLA #1. Sorry for my ignorance, I'm still playing catch up with the JLA. embarrasment

jrodslam
Forget Supergirl, did anyone notice that they all voted for Power Girl? I wonder whats the reason gonna be for her not actually joining.sad

Grimm22
Originally posted by badabing
Who is the guy Red Tornado is talking to in JLA #1. Sorry for my ignorance, I'm still playing catch up with the JLA. embarrasment

Who "Deadman" or rather Felix Foust

jrodslam

And thats exactly why i think the new team assembled sucks. For starters, they dont have a speedster which Wonder Woman stated for tactical reasons. Secondly, they dont even have a friggin magic user. Faust is one of the more powerful mages in the DCU and they have nothing to counter that as of yet. I really hope the team thats on the cover of issue #1 variant isnt the final roster.

the Darkone
who is on the roster besides, superman, wonder woman, batman, red tornado?

Validus
Originally posted by jrodslam
Forget Supergirl, did anyone notice that they all voted for Power Girl? I wonder whats the reason gonna be for her not actually joining.sad
JSA loyalty. Same reason Captain Marvel turned them down before.

badabing
Thanks Grimm. cool

pr1983
Originally posted by the Darkone
who is on the roster besides, superman, wonder woman, batman, red tornado?

they want Power girl... they may get bart allen... vixen probably will, as will black lightning...

so are we gonna see the red tornado android give a serious beat-down to the jla?

King_Mungi
I enjoyed the issue, and to a degree I like the possible new line-up just because it's different. How it will pan it will be determinded

wuTa
I loved the issue, espically the art, but thats a given with Benes....10 bucks says Arsenal ends up bangin Vixen

pr1983
If there was one problem i had with the issue (if you can even call it that), was that the inking was a bit heavy... like the inker went a tad overboard...

wuTa
yea, but thats nitpickin it, my nitpick was that Arsenal had a mask but seeing Vixen, Wonder Woman, and glimpses of Dinah, and Power Girl in Benes style more than made up for it smile

(Is that a Daredevil quote in your sig?)

H. S. 6
Is it just me, or does Benes make some characters look... fuzzy? erm

pr1983
Originally posted by wuTa
yea, but thats nitpickin it, my nitpick was that Arsenal had a mask but seeing Vixen, Wonder Woman, and glimpses of Dinah, and Power Girl in Benes style more than made up for it smile

(Is that a Daredevil quote in your sig?)

No, its not... stick out tongue

and yeah, its nitpicking... and i agree... when it comes to benes being able to draw all those women regularly, i wouldnt even need speech bubbles... i'd buy it just for the art...

Originally posted by H. S. 6

in what sense?

wuTa
oh, well Daredevil has a very similar speech in one of his books where the title is one of the 10 Commandments, thus the confusion.

wuTa
Originally posted by H. S. 6

Might be just you, I never notice that in his art.

pr1983
oh, well Daredevil has a very similar speech in one of his books where the title is one of the 10 Commandments, thus the confusion.

Ah, ok...

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
What did he do to get Hal back?

Anyone? confused

Lindquist
Originally posted by pr1983
they want Power girl... they may get bart allen... vixen probably will, as will black lightning...

so are we gonna see the red tornado android give a serious beat-down to the jla?

From what I can tell from the cover of JLA #3:
http://dccomics.com/media/covers/6083_400x600.jpg
It looks like a whole army coming after them.

pr1983
Originally posted by Lindquist
From what I can tell from the cover of JLA #3:
http://dccomics.com/media/covers/6083_400x600.jpg
It looks like a whole army coming after them.

carnage... droolio

Lindquist
Just out of curiousity, could someone explain what "Reddy" could do that Flash couldn't do just by spinning his arms/running in circles really fast? Thanks.

wuTa
Ah, ok...

Awesome avy,easily one of the greatest movies and actors of all time in my book.

pr1983
Awesome avy,easily one of the greatest movies and actors of all time in my book.

Thx, and i totally agree... imo its the best comedy of all time... comedy lost one of his greatest assets when he passed... sad

R.O.T. Yahman
Just out of curiousity, could someone explain what "Reddy" could do that Flash couldn't do just by spinning his arms/running in circles really fast? Thanks.

Apart from maybe creating lightning storms and giving people the bends, not much. Which is why id always have Flash in my team b4 the Red Tornadoe.

pr1983
But would Tornado's winds be stronger than Flash's? and more controlled?

Grimm22
But would Tornado's winds be stronger than Flash's? and more controlled?

From what i've heard RT is like Iceman but with winds

Solidus Snake
for the love of God, where are teh scans?

pr1983
From what i've heard RT is like Iceman but with winds

Which isn't half bad at all...

Look at how much Bats wanted him on the team, even more than Hawkman or Cyborg... though his fascination with the android body is as much a reason...

Grimm22
Pft, Bats is just mad that when he punched Hawkman in Crisis of Contience, Hawks just got back and said one of the most badass one liners EVER eek!

" I hope that was worth it Batman, because im going to give you 5 minutes you'll never forget" cool

Lindquist

Look at how much Bats wanted him on the team, even more than Hawkman or Cyborg... though his fascination with the android body is as much a reason...

Yeah, it seems like Batman's statements were setting up a new plotline (JLA vs Androids) since Red Tornado now has a human body

pr1983
Yeah, it seems like Batman's statements were setting up a new plotline (JLA vs Androids) since Red Tornado now has a human body

yeah, it'll be interesting to see reddy go up against the androids...

wuTa

Yea, but he doesn't want Hawkman on the team for personal reasons, can't say that I would do any different.

comedy lost one of his greatest assets when he passed... sad

I agree

pr1983
Pft, Bats is just mad that when he punched Hawkman in Crisis of Contience, Hawks just got back and said one of the most badass one liners EVER eek!

" I hope that was worth it Batman, because im going to give you 5 minutes you'll never forget" cool

That could be taken in SOOO many ways... sick

pr1983
Yea, but he doesn't want Hawkman on the team for personal reasons, can't say that I would do any different.

I agree

Yeah, the whole mind wiping thing really pushed those two to breaking point...

bollocks. double post.

ExodusCloak
Batman: "I want Captain Marvel" eek!
Supes: "What's amazing is Marvel hasn't even reached his full potential yet"
Batman: "We'll get him there" droolio
WW: "He's a child" confused

I liked it... big grin

pr1983
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Batman: "I want Captain Marvel" eek!
Supes: "What's amazing is Marvel hasn't even reached his full potential yet"
Batman: "We'll get him there" droolio
WW: "He's a child" confused

I liked it... big grin

Yeah... and then diana's "you can't have nightwing" jibe... laughing

and benes' wonder woman... hhaaaaawwwwwtttttt... as in, hot.

ExodusCloak

eek! laughing

Bruce does not laugh..but he does grin...

pr1983
eek! laughing

Bruce does not laugh..but he does grin...

Damn you and your fast replies... *shakes fist*

i edited... big grin

ExodusCloak
Damn you and your fast replies... *shakes fist*

i edited... big grin

stick out tongue

BTW Diana looked awesome...

pr1983
stick out tongue

BTW Diana looked awesome...

Indeed she did... droolio

Darth Martin
Can somebody post some scans please?

R.O.T. Yahman

Id rather have Tempset or Metamorpho. sad

pr1983
Id rather have Tempset or Metamorpho. sad

I'd have either of those over black lightning...

R.O.T. Yahman
I'd have either of those over black lightning...

I'd even rather have the Ray, but he'd need a costume change. The helmet thing really isn't working for me. Maybe if he looked a bit more like Jack Hawksmoore from Authority.

Mainstream
Pah.

your right it's not the same it's better.

pr1983
I'd even rather have the Ray, but he'd need a costume change. The helmet thing really isn't working for me. Maybe if he looked a bit more like Jack Hawksmoore from Authority.

Maybe...

Solidus Snake
scans anyone? plz?

Validus
Ray looking like Hawksmoor? You're kidding me, right?

What If...
Lol everyone is getting so used to e-comic scans they are lost without them laughing out loud

Grimm22
Originally posted by Mainstream
your right it's not the same it's better.

How is that better?!? What the f**k?

What If...
scannage!

wuTa

and benes' wonder woman... hhaaaaawwwwwtttttt... as in, hot.

I still hope Nightwing joins even tho its unlikely, all the DC people said they want Nightwing to expand more so I still have my fingers crossed, and all of the chicks Benes dress look f#cktastic, they should have an some issues were just all the superchicks in the JLA go on a mission just to show of Benes skills smile

pr1983
I still hope Nightwing joins even tho its unlikely, all the DC people said they want Nightwing to expand more so I still have my fingers crossed, and all of the chicks Benes dress look f#cktastic, they should have an some issues were just all the superchicks in the JLA go on a mission just to show of Benes skills smile

i cant see nightwing joining, purely for the fact that he's leading the outsiders (he still is isn't he?)

An all women Benes issue... yes please...

S.G
I want the comic but I can't get them, common scans please.

pr1983
Ed benes just put up the pencils for the comic (in various stages of completion) on his site, link...

http://edbenesart.com/JLA1Pencils1.html

wuTa
i cant see nightwing joining, purely for the fact that he's leading the outsiders (he still is isn't he?)

Yea, he's still leading them

pr1983
Yea, he's still leading them

and i honestly only see him joining if batman leaves... erm

wuTa
yea, i know its unlikely, but i would still love to see Nightwing through Benes's art.

Ed benes just put up the pencils for the comic (in various stages of completion) on his site, link...

http://edbenesart.com/JLA1Pencils1.html

did you see the pinup gallery? rock

pr1983
yea, i know its unlikely, but i would still love to see Nightwing through Benes's art.

did you see the pinup gallery? rock

a benes nightwing would look cool...

and yes, i did... droolio

wuTa
how about the color pinup, that was even better (nevermind spoke too soon)

pr1983
how about the color pinup, that was even better (nevermind spoke too soon)

It was all good... i went through all the galleries, loved em all...

that man draws women as good as anyone...

wuTa
Anything he draws is badass, I was impressed with his Superman.

pr1983
Anything he draws is badass, I was impressed with his Superman.

His Superman was awesome, just bloody awesome... i like his supes more than i do jim lee's...

i wish he had the same colourist for jla though... and his sister, imo is a better inker than the current one on jla...

wuTa
I wonder if his sister feels wierd about inking naked chicks

pr1983
I wonder if his sister feels wierd about inking naked chicks

She may be gay... if that was the case then she wouldn't mind...

if you haven't seen her art (this is for anyone else who likes ed benes too), look here...

http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=383&sessionid=bb1095a063f562a0051fde59846e5700

Deathstroke
I didn't want to start a new thread for this so I figured i'd just ask here. Is that Amazo on the cover of Justice League #5?

http://www.newsarama.com/Baltimore/06/DC/JLA05cover.jpg

Validus
Clearly Amazo. They might as well have released the full image.

Deathstroke
Maybe he looks a little different now and they didn't want to give away his new look.

Validus
He was in the JLA trophy room during the zero issue with the exact same look.

ankur29
yo dudes scans pls!!!!!!!!fanx

Deathstroke
I was thinking that maybe someone is gonna use the red tornado body to rebuild him, and that might make him look a little different. I don't know. I'm hoping for a little different look, because i've never been a huge fan of the red widow's peak and green pants.

R.O.T. Yahman
Ray looking like Hawksmoor? You're kidding me, right?

I.e. He could be more like Jenny Sparks, he could do the whole conversion into electricity thing, but then return back into a man with a suit (Like Jack Hawksmoor). The helmet and Cavalry jacket, just don't do it for me. In fact, Im really against the whole Spandex 'genre'. Fair enough when its Supes wearing clothing made from his home planet, but it just looks ridiculous on earth based characters. I know my views aren't popular ones, but i think the costumes worn by the Ultimate, Wild storm and Supreme power universes are far more 'stylish'. Comics should go the way of the matrix and do away with brightly coloured Spandex, and lavish, nonsensical costumes.

R.O.T. Yahman
Clearly Amazo. They might as well have released the full image.

laughing

AMAZO makes a lot of sense, considering the IVO, Tornado connection, and Batman's for shadowing about the potential power of 'Reddy' (My God, I hope they give him a new nickname). Metzler's probably turning Tornado into a Vision/Iron man esque character, which is something the league have always missed, since Steel left. I'm surprised he has chosen to make Amzo the main bad guy though. He stated in Wizard that he was never keen on the character. Although i think the cartoon series did him very well.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by ankur29
yo dudes scans pls!!!!!!!!fanx

Seriously mate, buy the FRIKIN comic !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had to buy it, how can you justify yourself getting it for free ?

marvelprince
Seriously mate, buy the FRIKIN comic !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had to buy it, how can you justify yourself getting it for free ?

Dude, chill. You can't really blame anyone here for asking for the comic since everyone's so used to scans being provided. Its been good for me since alot of the big events and limited series aren't sold in my country, though I buy what they have. If I had a scanner I would gladly scan the comic for those asking

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by marvelprince
Dude, chill. You can't really blame anyone here for asking for the comic since everyone's so used to scans being provided. Its been good for me since alot of the big Events and limited series aren't sold in my country, though I buy what they have. If I had a scanner I would gladly scan the comic for those asking

I have no problem with people willingly scanning BIG Events, as long as Spoiler warnings are provided (like you, i can't get comics when they are released). But flooding the threads (And it is a FLOOD) with posts BEGGING for every single page of every single issue to be scanned, is SCRAPING the BARREL slightly. Not only is it not fair on the people who have to shell out substantial amounts of for up to date comics, its maybe contributing to the eventual and probable SHUTDOWN of this forum. None of us are entirely sure how legal it is to scan entire issues, so i think its important to convey an innocent and unwitting persona. If people from Marvel and D.C. start seeing requests for FREE issues in their entirety, they are more likely to be repercussions. And if Napster is anything to go by, there could be a major ones. Im just the Messanger !

marvelprince
I have no problem with people willingly scanning BIG Events, as long as Spoiler warnings are provided (like you, i can't get comics when they are released). But flooding the threads (And it is a FLOOD) with posts BEGGING for every single page of every single issue to be scanned, is SCRAPING the BARREL slightly. Not only is it not fair on the people who have to shell out substantial amounts of for up to date comics, its maybe contributing to the eventual and probable SHUTDOWN of this forum. None of us are entirely sure how legal it is to scan entire issues, so i think its important to convey an innocent and unwitting persona. If people from Marvel and D.C. start seeing requests for FREE issues in their entirety, they are more likely to be repercussions. And if Napster is anything to go by, there could be a major ones. Im just the Messanger !

Oh, well in the case of flooding the threads I understand where you are coming from. I do think its important we are careful when it comes to scanning. I only meant that you where being a bit to harsh in your answer

R.O.T. Yahman
Oh, well in the case of flooding the threads I understand where you are coming from. I do think its important we are careful when it comes to scanning. I only meant that you where being a bit to harsh in your answer

Nah, youre right, I was. It was a very Obnoxious post, and i appologise to the pesron in question. smile

Lindquist
He was in the JLA trophy room during the zero issue with the exact same look.

I think it looks more like the Flash all hulked up.

Lucid Lui
Issue #2 was kinda "meh" IMO. Decent, nowhere near as good as the first.

How long are the Trinity gonna sit around discussing membership?

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Issue #2 was kinda "meh" IMO. Decent, nowhere near as good as the first.

How long are the Trinity gonna sit around discussing membership?
You can't see it coming

The big 3 are going to be disscussing who gets in this entire arc while Hal, Canary, Roy, BL, and Vixen take on the bad guys.

So at the end of the arc the trinity learns that they can't make a league by themslves. wink

Grimm22
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I didn't want to start a new thread for this so I figured i'd just ask here. Is that Amazo on the cover of Justice League #5?

http://www.newsarama.com/Baltimore/06/DC/JLA05cover.jpg

Super Skrull? confused

jumpmann
Amazo was around before the Super Skrull. =/

Grimm22
Looks like Super Skrull erm

Validus
Actually it looks like Amazo.

Deathstroke
Is Amazo gonna have some animal powers from Vixen's animal totem thing?

Validus
Is Amazo gonna have some animal powers from Vixen's animal totem thing?
Probably.

And damn. Looks like Nightwing turned down membership but at least they gave him that respect. The only person so far besides Power Girl to get a unanimous vote.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Devil Lance
You can't see it coming

The big 3 are going to be disscussing who gets in this entire arc while Hal, Canary, Roy, BL, and Vixen take on the bad guys.

So at the end of the arc the trinity learns that they can't make a league by themslves. wink

I agree ... Although i think the so called 'Trinity' are an intrrinsic part, i think its imporatnt to focus the spotlight on the other League members, as the league is usually their only chance to shine.

pr1983
from issue #2 i get the distinct impression that the team we were led to believe would be the actual lineup wont be... or maybe its just me...

i thought meltzer slipped a little, in issue #1 the big three seemed to be all smiles n shit, and that seems to have been forgotten in this issue...

and re the female dr. light... was the message about racial diversity (though i doubt it), or the fact that they were willing to bring in someone with the same name as a bad guy such as he?

Grimm22
Wait im confused

Does vixen need the belt for her powers or what? confused

pr1983
Wait im confused

I was stumped too...

marvelprince
from issue #2 i get the distinct impression that the team we were led to believe would be the actual lineup wont be... or maybe its just me...

If you mean that team that the big three voted on then I agree. I think whats gonna happen is the everyone (Vixen, Black Lightning, Hawkgirl, Green Lantern, Black Canary, Arsenal) are going to meet up with the big three when the big three step in to fing Tornado's body. Vixen and Lightning will most likely find that whoever they've been tailing are connected to this big plot and all the heroes are going to find themselves united against a common threat. Then Bruce, Clark and Diana will be so impressed with them that they dub them the Justice League, basically ignoring all past votes in favor of a team that assembled itself (a la New Avengers)

i thought meltzer slipped a little, in issue #1 the big three seemed to be all smiles n shit, and that seems to have been forgotten in this issue...

I don't think the attitudes of the big three have changed at all. They all seem pretty excited and have not been lashing out at each other. What I did find a little weird was Superman and Wonderwoman debting whether or not to keep Batman on the team. It shouldn't really be suprising considering Brother Eye and his playbook that Ra's got a hold og. Still, it left a bad taste in my mouth

and re the female dr. light... was the message about racial diversity (though i doubt it), or the fact that they were willing to bring in someone with the same name as a bad guy such as he?

It was about bringing in a villian of the same name as a dangerous villian. Basically saying to Light and the other villians "Go screw yourselves cause we ain't neva scared", or something to that effect

pr1983
If you mean that team that the big three voted on then I agree. I think whats gonna happen is the everyone (Vixen, Black Lightning, Hawkgirl, Green Lantern, Black Canary, Arsenal) are going to meet up with the big three when the big three step in to fing Tornado's body. Vixen and Lightning will most likely find that whoever they've been tailing are connected to this big plot and all the heroes are going to find themselves united against a common threat. Then Bruce, Clark and Diana will be so impressed with them that they dub them the Justice League, basically ignoring all past votes in favor of a team that assembled itself (a la New Avengers)

That is entirely possible i suppose...

Thats what i was talking about... how they all seemed so united, yet supes and ww were still debating over whether bruce should be allowed in...

i thought the female dr. light was a good guy?

marvelprince
i thought the female dr. light was a good guy?

Sorry, meant bringing in a hero with the same name as a dangerous villian

pr1983
Sorry, meant bringing in a hero with the same name as a dangerous villian

Ah, k...

and yeah, the more women on that team for benes to draw, the better... so i say bring in the female light...

Deathstroke
Wait im confused

I was under the impression that her little belt thing was magical, and that's how she can turn into animals. I might have read that on wikipedia.

marvelprince
Ah, k...

and yeah, the more women on that team for benes to draw, the better... so i say bring in the female light...

You're preaching to the choir my friend. I couldn't agree mre

Grimm22
Makes sense.

I've always liked the character erm

Plus, I would rather have her than Bart on the team.

Keep the emo Flash in his own stupid book

marvelprince
Makes sense.

I've always liked the character erm

Plus, I would rather have her than Bart on the team.

Keep the emo Flash in his own stupid book

I think Flash is gonna chill out and go back to his fun loving self soon. But until then I agree keep him out of the league

pr1983
I hadnt seen much of her at all until i saw that issue where light (the bad one), came and took her powers away... since then i've wanted to see more of her...

so yeah, bring her in definately...

i'm still curious as to the role BL is gonna play... i mean, they have Hal, Superman and Batman... they're not exactly in need of another strong male are they...

Deathstroke
BL does have his connections in the criminal underworld though. That could come in handy.

R.O.T. Yahman

i'm still curious as to the role BL is gonna play... i mean, they have Hal, Superman and Batman... they're not exactly in need of another strong male are they...

Metzlers seems to depicting him more of a Under World informant, so he's going to be more of a Black Ops character. Simillar to Jenny Sparks during Nightwatch. smile

Draco69
A better question is:

Where the f*** is Hawkgirl? She's the only new JLA member who hasn't made an appearance....

marvelprince
Originally posted by Draco69
A better question is:

Where the f*** is Hawkgirl? She's the only new JLA member who hasn't made an appearance....

Probably gonna be doing the whole, "Oh I was flying around when I spotted the disturbance" thing.

pr1983
BL does have his connections in the criminal underworld though. That could come in handy.

Metzlers seems to depicting him more of a Under World informant, so he's going to be more of a Black Ops character. Simillar to Jenny Sparks during Nightwatch. smile

possibly so...

Originally posted by Draco69
A better question is:

she was in superman a while back, hanging round with hal... other than that i dunno...

Probably gonna be doing the whole, "Oh I was flying around when I spotted the disturbance" thing.

i hate that shit...

nimbus006
Ok i just bought issue 0 and 1 yesterday. I liked them, however I am new to JLA and I'm wondering why they started with a new series and why there making a new team? I know that the whole infinite crisis/ dark vengeance thing just happenned, but im not quite sure what it really was all about. If someone could explain this i would appreciate it thank you... I picked here to start reading JLA cuz i thought it would be a good starting point.

Grimm22
Or pull a Wolverine and say, oh I just happened to be here...In this giant ass jungle...In the exact same spot you are....yeah...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.