How you can tell it's a Linkin Park song . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-

Morning_Glory
confused

Bardock42
Hahaha, that's funny.

D-Double
laughing out loud ..... yes

... except this time they got different hair cuts. w00t

Devalion
Originally posted by D-Double
laughing out loud ..... yes

... except this time they got different hair cuts. w00t

And one got chubbier

LanceWindu
I've yet to see or hear their new stuff.

Leo.M
I like Linkin Park schmoll

Lucid Shogun

-Tired Hiker-
But seriously, they aren't all that bad, but they need to like switch it up a bit or something. Maybe the guy who raps should try singing, and the singer should rap!
jawdrop

Lana
laughing out loud

It's so true. All their songs sound identical...and they're all crap.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lucid Shogun
"In the End" by Linkin park themselves.

What?

Lucid Shogun
Originally posted by Bardock42
What?

That's what the song sounds like. In the end.

What's the problem.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I've yet to see or hear their new stuff.

I could be wrong, the song I heard today could be an old song that I never heard. But it was true to their formula.

Bardock42
That's what the song sounds like. In the end.

What's the problem.

I don't get why you said that...

Lucid Shogun
Then that would be your fault.

Bardock42
Then that would be your fault.

So it seems.

Anyways, I don't think all their songs sound the same. They are not good songs...they are not horrible either, but all the same, not so much.

D-Double
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
But seriously, they aren't all that bad, but they need to like switch it up a bit or something. Maybe the guy who raps should try singing, and the singer should rap!

If they did that the earth would shift off it's axis, fire would rain down from the sky, day becomes night, cats and dogs would live together!... Mass hysteria!! scared

-Tired Hiker-
So it seems.

Anyways, I don't think all their songs sound the same. They are not good songs...they are not horrible either, but all the same, not so much.

But you thought it was funny. So you do agree a bit.

Bardock42
But you thought it was funny. So you do agree a bit.

Not necessarily, it was funny because it changed the lyrics of a song to make fun of them while still being obvious that it was their song to begin with..funny...also Linkin Park are not a good band so making fun of them is funny...but that all songs sound the same is jsut a weird claim.

Spearhead
LP is one of the worst bands around...but to say their songs all sound the same is a bit odd.

Like, when I hear a new song from them, I can tell it's a different grade of "Crappy" than the one before it.

-Tired Hiker-
Not necessarily, it was funny because it changed the lyrics of a song to make fun of them while still being obvious that it was their song to begin with..funny...also Linkin Park are not a good band so making fun of them is funny...but that all songs sound the same is jsut a weird claim.

First of all, I changed the lyrics of the song, knowing it was their song, so thanks, I'll take credit for that. And second . . . . yeah, okay, I'm weird. embarrasment

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Spearhead
LP is one of the worst bands around...but to say their songs all sound the same is a bit odd.

Like, when I hear a new song from them, I can tell it's a different grade of "Crappy" than the one before it. laughing

Bardock42
First of all, I changed the lyrics of the song, knowing it was their song, so thanks, I'll take credit for that. And second . . . . yeah, okay, I'm weird. embarrasment

I still love you man....I will illegally steal their music now to see if your claim is not so far off after all though.

Bardock42
Holy shit..you are right..every song sounds almost the same...

Still, I don't mind them much...

-Tired Hiker-
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.