No Pit Stops for "322"Miles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
What is the worst case scenario that can happen to a person while on a long trip? Give us your vote and explain your theory behind it.

My votes got to be having the cramps or the runs. Do you pull over or do you try and tough it out until the very end? Whats the code to things like this? Personally theres no way in hell I would use a public bathroom I think I would rather shit my self then brave going into a public gas station and taking a dump where someone pissed on the sit ten minutes before .

DarkC
Car crashes out in the middle of nowhere and your cellphone is dead.

Opaleye92
If u've evr watched the hills have eyes, thats kinda the worst case scenario, and if it has to be real, a rabid wolf eating ur arms, legs and face, ya know that would kinda ruin my vacation erm

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
What is the worst case scenario that can happen to a person while on a long trip? Give us your vote and explain your theory behind it.

My votes got to be having the cramps or the runs. Do you pull over or do you try and tough it out until the very end? Whats the code to things like this? Personally theres no way in hell I would use a public bathroom I think I would rather shit my self then brave going into a public gas station and taking a dump where someone pissed on the sit ten minutes before .

Pull over and take a dump in the bushes. Wipe with leaves.

You need to use ALOT of leaves though. Don't ask how I know.

Barker
sit
Squat.

stunna1773
mine would be if they played 50 cent on the radio on the way down non stop i'd shoot myself

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by stunna1773
mine would be if they played 50 cent on the radio on the way down non stop i'd shoot myself
that or the cheeky girls

JaehSkywalker
if... if... if....

I'm out of ideas... hmm... if your friend suddenly dissappears. then a mad man stopd your car, gets in, and tells you that your friends is dead. then another guy stops you in the road, and you see it's your friend, her/his body decaying and all... he gets in, and starts eating you alive...

no expression

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
Pull over and take a dump in the bushes. Wipe with leaves.

You need to use ALOT of leaves though. Don't ask how I know. Are you SURE I can't ask why?Sounds like it would be an interesting story. laughing

~Da Moose~

Oh man, having a 'dead body' in the trunk that turns out to be not 'completely' dead, and it starts banging on the trunk door and moaning, and you've got like, literally, 300 miles to the nearest 'dump spot' and there's been a cop following you for the last 37 miles. Definitely.

Actually, the cramps thing REALLY sucks, but I have no qualms about deficating in the wilderness.

ThePittman
I have a Pitt stop where ever I go. stick out tongue pitt_signspin

Mr. Sandman
Are you SURE I can't ask why?Sounds like it would be an interesting story. laughing

It is. I was at camp, and at this camp they have a 2 mile lake, and on this lake there is an island, and on this island i had to take a dump.

Bardock42
Okay, you drive along a dark road at night in January for miles no one around it's below zero degrees Celsius (the good scale) and then...you lose control over your car it crashes into a tree on the side of the wrote trapping you in the car impaled by one of the branches of the tree in a very uncomfortable place....with Britney Spears "Oops I did it again" on repeat the heat off and yourself exposed to the cold.....

Then when you are finally found after 7 hours of this torture the person that finds you is a maniac that just fled from prison and hols you a prisoner for the next seven month, torturing you ever day as well as raping you in any hole you have to be raped in....

After the seven month he thinks of the most horrible way to kill you...and does....but not before showing you that he also has kidnapped your family and done the same to them the last 7 months as well....and killing them before your eyes...and explaining to you that he now has diplomatic immunity and therefore will get away with it...

Yeah, something along those lines.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Bardock42
Okay, you drive along a dark rode at night in January for miles no one around it's below zero degrees Celsius (the good scale) and then...you lose control over your car it crashes into a tree on the side of the wrote trapping you in the car impaled by one of the branches of the tree in a very uncomfortable place....with Britney Spears "Oops I did it again" on repeat the heat off and yourself exposed to the cold.....

Then when you are finally found after 7 hours of this torture the person that finds you is a maniac that just fled from prison and hols you a prisoner for the next seven month, torturing you ever day as well as raping you in any hole you have to be raped in....

After the seven month he thinks of the most horrible way to kill you...and does....but not before showing you that he also has kidnapped your family and done the same to them the last 7 months as well....and killing them before your eyes...and explaining to you that he now has diplomatic immunity and therefore will get away with it...

Yeah, something along those lines.

Nah...I think having cramps is worse.

Bardock42
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Nah...I think having cramps is worse.

Probably.

Naz

I'd use the public toilet. All ya gotta do is put a couple layers of toilet paper down on the seat.

Lady Fianna
The Hills Have Eyes!!! fear

I am traumatised by that movie.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
The Hills Have Eyes!!! fear

I am traumatised by that movie.

I want to watch it...but I'm too stupid...cry

What?

I don't know either.

Naz

petpet there, there.

Lady Fianna

What?

I don't know either. confused Quite.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
petpet there, there. in pitch dark i go walking in your landscape.
broken branches trip me as i speak.
just 'cause you feel it doesnt mean its there.

confused Quite.

Quiet?

Lady Fianna
Quiet? Quite. yes

Naz
in pitch dark i go walking in your landscape.
broken branches trip me as i speak.

Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh
Tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff
He's Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh
Willy nilly silly ole bear

Bardock42
Quite. yes

You hate me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.