If you met the easter bunny, what would you do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
i know what i would do....*pumps a round into shotgun* big grin

Darth Kreiger
I'm with ya!

jessigem
you really don't like the easter bunny, huh?

Rogue Jedi
i loathe him.

Devalion
shoot it

Punkyhermy
What the f**k?

Rogue Jedi
well, i dont wanna upset any softies here.

jessigem
softies? why would they care what you do with the easter bunny? besides the fact that he's a bunny, it's not like he belongs to an important holiday...but i don't know the history behind easter, so maybe it IS an important holiday.

Leo.M
I'd egg it laughing

jessigem
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jessigem
softies? why would they care what you do with the easter bunny? besides the fact that he's a bunny, it's not like he belongs to an important holiday...but i don't know the history behind easter, so maybe it IS an important holiday.
its just a joke thread. get over it, softie. wink

Naz
maybe it IS an important holiday.

What the f**k? Only a little

jessigem
? i know it's a joke thread(it has the words Easter Bunny). i was just saying.....
you're the softie, trying not to hurt fellow softies happy

Rogue Jedi
*cuts the easter bunny into a million pieces, flosses with bunny entrails*

whos the softie now?

DarkC
"Gimme candy!'

jessigem
psch, it was fine until you flossed with his insides. now who're the little kids supposed to wait for on Easter?!

Rogue Jedi
screw them. they can get candy from walmart.

WickedTexasMomA
mm my favorite, rabbit stew!

SeptemberRain
Id grab its goodies smile

~Flamboyant~
I'd give him head.

Barker
miffed

Mr. Sandman

'tis a Pagan holiday. look it up. It actully was very important, until the Christians stole it.

****ing Jesus. I mean bunny.

Bun Bun
I don't see the ..Run up to him and start beating him while saying"this is for leaving me on my humans door step dad!".. choice

wacko

Itzak
First, I'd knock out all his teeth, then I'd sell them to the tooth fairy and use the money to buy a pack of cigarettes for Santa Clause so he'd finally give me a toy pop gun then I could use it to take over the world! evillaugh

JaehSkywalker
i'd choke him...

Bun Bun
yea and make him choke up the candy no expression

JaehSkywalker
choke him.. then ask for more candy.... then cut his bunny ears off as a suvenir(sp?)..

Kurosaki Ichigo
Strangle him, skin him, cook him, and serve up rabbit soup to everyone here! Sounds Delicious! droolio

Rogue Jedi
you rock!!!

Kurosaki Ichigo
No you rock!!! stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
we are sexy!!! we are sexy byatches!!!

ok, i am done.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Lol! laughing We are Sexy... but that damn Easter Bunny sucks! When i was four i think i actually saw the Easter Bunny. It was a small White Rabbit and it ran from me. Then it did something like this to me. http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9011/bunnyct2.gif
Along with some Techno music. wacko

JaehSkywalker
hmm.. may i have my soup now?

Kurosaki Ichigo
Not done yet. *Throws the head of the Easter Bunny at Jaeh*

JaehSkywalker
*catches* this would make a good mask... *wears it and scares people...*

Impediment
I'd steal his candy and kick him in the nuts.

Syren
Rabbit soup has to be more substantial than chocolate eggs, right? And please, would someone inform me as to why it's a rabbit and not a chicken that delivers these eggs? I think someone got confused shrug

dr. pookie
if i met the easter bunny, id kick the shit out of him

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by Syren
Rabbit soup has to be more substantial than chocolate eggs, right? And please, would someone inform me as to why it's a rabbit and not a chicken that delivers these eggs? I think someone got confused shrug

A rabbit was a sign of a good harvest and of some goddess in Paganism (forget which one). The hiding of the eggs and the chocolate as well both come from paganism.

The holiday really isn't Christian at all.

Syren
Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
A rabbit was a sign of a good harvest and of some goddess in Paganism (forget which one). The hiding of the eggs and the chocolate as well both come from paganism.

The holiday really isn't Christian at all.

So, eggs as a concept are used to represent new life? And the bunny to represent a good harvest? No wonder people get confused, I mean, bunnies don't lay eggs stick out tongue

Seriously though, it's quite sad that a lot of people (myself included) are so ignorant to the origins that they try to form a direct link between the bunny and the eggs erm

Mr. Sandman
So, eggs as a concept are used to represent new life? And the bunny to represent a good harvest? No wonder people get confused, I mean, bunnies don't lay eggs stick out tongue

Seriously though, it's quite sad that a lot of people (myself included) are so ignorant to the origins that they try to form a direct link between the bunny and the eggs erm

Right, the bunny was fertility and the symbol of the Goddess of Spring (dont remember her name), and the painted eggs were also symbols of fertility(they were painted to look like a sun or like sunlight originally).

It's not sad that people don't know, the sad part is that some people don't even bother to ask to learn more.

The fact that you'd rather have learned says something.

Syren
Aaah blushing

Well, I love to learn, you can never have enough knowledge yes

Mr. Sandman
Word up, homegirl.

Any other seemingly Christian holidays you have a question about?

Syren
Pfft, nah... I'm an atheist. It was just the whole Bunny/Eggs thing that had me morbidly fascinated laughing out loud

Storm
The goddess you' re looking for is Eastre.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Mr. Sandman
Pfft, nah... I'm an atheist. It was just the whole Bunny/Eggs thing that had me morbidly fascinated laughing out loud

I'm athiest too, but it's always fun to find out how things originated.

Originally posted by Storm
The goddess you' re looking for is Eastre.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

That was embarrassingly simple.

Syren
Thanks Storm big grin

Exactly, Sandman... why make a choice and stop the learning because of it? I live my life in certain ways and consider myself to have made certain choices, but I'm still interested in other peoples' choices and lives.

Mr. Sandman
Thanks Storm big grin

Exactly, Sandman... why make a choice and stop the learning because of it? I live my life in certain ways and consider myself to have made certain choices, but I'm still interested in other peoples' choices and lives.

That's the best way. Joining a group mentality, like a religion, does restrict your learning and in doing so, kind of cheats you out of life.

WrathfulDwarf
BBQ him...MMMmmmm!!! Rabbit meat! happy

§P0oONY
I'd probably mock the bunny for only being in work 1 day a year.

Ushgarak
It's not a certain fact, the 'Eostre' connection.

It is possible that the name comes from the German translation of the name given to the celebration of Jesus' rebirth.

Which makes it Christian after all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.