"Survivor" Reality Show To Divide Tribes Solely By Race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
http://news.aol.com/entertainment/tv/articles/_a/new-survivor-a-race-among-races/20060823124809990001

Well, the Asians will definitely win the intelligence challenges and fail the physical challenges because they don't understand the instructions.

The Hispanics will likely fail the intelligence challenges but exceed the physical challenges they're such good hard workers.

The Blacks will end up arguing with each other about 50 Cent vs. Jay-Z and it will culiminate in a gang war.

The Whites will likely bribe the producers into fixing the contest and recoil at the thought of competing with the Black tribe.

This is SOOOOO gonna open up a can of worms. What ARE they thinking? Oh yeah. Ratings....

xmarksthespot
I haven't watched an episode of Survivor for several seasons, however this - while being highly controversial - may be relatively interesting. Frankly it's a good marketing ploy.

Imperial_Samura
Never really got into it, probably wont now. Still, I think they have had gender and age divisions before, this is a logical step. Though it could be painful - the majority of survivor contestants seem to have been (from what I have seen) white. They will need to balance it obviously.

Bardock42
Haha, funny idea.....I like it...won't watch it though..I hate shit shows.

botankus
Forget the contestants on the show. The people who will really be at each other's throats will be the tools on Survivor message boards who treat each episode as if it's a personal assault on their very own existence.

tabby999
I'd rather they made Robot Chickens "Crazy Moneys On Landmine Island." When sub terrainian munitions meet those sub intelligent simians the results are outrageously loud!

or just landmine the Survivor island. "Survivor: The Real Game"

Evil Dead
I'm probably the sole person on earth who has never watched even one minute of Survivor.......not even one minute.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Evil Dead
I'm probably the sole person on earth who has never watched even one minute of Survivor.......not even one minute.

Me neither...but I more because I am unable to seeing as I live in a country where they do not show it...

WrathfulDwarf

Gotta respect this man.

Originally posted by Bardock42
Me neither...but I more because I am unable to seeing as I live in a country where they do not show it...

Don't believe you there for a second.

Bardock42
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Don't believe you there for a second.
It's true, I'm lying, I watch every episode weep

WrathfulDwarf
There..there Bardock. The truth shall set you free.

I watch Hell's kitchen ninja

Soleran

Yeah but at least that show has some meat to it, the others just pale to compare to the rambunctious fare.

Mindship
Originally posted by Draco69
This is SOOOOO gonna open up a can of worms. What ARE they thinking? Oh yeah. Ratings....

Wait. Next year it's Evolutionist Tribe vs Creationist Tribe.

And the final show of the series: Islamic Terrorist Tribe vs Everyone Else.

Alpha Centauri
I wonder if there'll ever be a show where the contestants of all the "reality" shows ever are gathered on an island with vicious carnivores.

Also those who watch them.

-AC

PVS
survivor is entertainment for idiots. no offense toward anyone here though.
i mean, if someone reading this happens to watch survivor...you're a frikin idiot.

Alliance
lolz...entertainment for the masses.

Capt_Fantastic

Don't be so sure. I don't watch any reality TV, except for survivor man. I like that show.

Alliance
i watched an episode once...of Survivor Man.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Alliance
i watched an episode once...of Survivor Man.

I think it's a good show.

tabby999
There..there Bardock. The truth shall set you free.

damn straight! go gordon ramsy! i only got to see the first episode and now i'm working over it =/ in a kitchen too!

WickedTexasMomA
I rather like the idea and I think its just going to make more people tune in to watch the end result.

Nogoodnamesleft
Originally posted by Draco69
http://news.aol.com/entertainment/tv/articles/_a/new-survivor-a-race-among-races/20060823124809990001

Well, the Asians will definitely win the intelligence challenges and fail the physical challenges because they don't understand the instructions.

The Hispanics will likely fail the intelligence challenges but exceed the physical challenges they're such good hard workers.

The Blacks will end up arguing with each other about 50 Cent vs. Jay-Z and it will culiminate in a gang war.

The Whites will likely bribe the producers into fixing the contest and recoil at the thought of competing with the Black tribe.

I'm actually a bit surprised that you didn't claim that the Jews would try to bribe the producers to fix the contest and that the white people would pretend to make friends with everybody, then stab them in the back a little later, put the blacks in chains, beat them with whips and steal the Indians' land (if there are any Indians) after giving them booze and smallpox-covered blankets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.